Impact of Moss Trade Evident v Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Impact of Moss Trade Evident v Ravens

In Response to Re: Impact of Moss Trade Evident v Ravens:
    [QUOTE]Moss got setup by the pats???? The dude went to the media afetr game one!  Did you miss that?  Look I will miss the guy, but I think you got this confused.  He wanted money "straight cash" and years.... thats all.  He got his wish.  Now Brady can throw only to open players... this maybe a benefit.  It may not.  But like Seymour, Moss was not sticking around.  His game is built on speed and that will go eventually anyways. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

-

"What will you say Rajon is they win? "

I will say, "Hooray"  (if they win).  They are my home-team after all is said and done.

Yes, he was set up, and the set up began long before he realized what was happening.

Now everyone is buying the BS and parroting the "party line", but it's the Patriot Way to double-deal and blow smoke and be disingenuous with players and the media and the fans.

Hopefully it works out for everyone, that would be the best case case scenario, but the Kraft's and Belichck's dealing with players always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Oh, so we'll find out against the Ravens.  Thanks for the heads up.  For a second there I actually thought they handily beat us the last time we played them with Moss.  So if they beat us again it will be because of Moss not being here.  

Why don't you use another team like Buffalo to make your point.  The Ravens have a great D and are very likely to give us fits...with or without Moss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, so we'll find out against the Ravens.  Thanks for the heads up.  For a second there I actually thought they handily beat us the last time we played them with Moss.  So if they beat us again it will be because of Moss not being here.   Why don't you use another team like Buffalo to make your point.  The Ravens have a great D and are very likely to give us fits...with or without Moss.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

-

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

I thought we were going to be better without Moss? 

With two weeks to prepare the new (Moss-Less) offense, why are you guys making excuses?

Are you already forfeiting the Ravens game?

Sounds like it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I like this quote from the artist-formerly-known-as-nick.

"Seriously.  If "heated exchange(s)" were part of why Moss isn't here anymore, could you really blame Moss?  I'd rather still have Moss and have a different playcaller to be honest. "

O'Brien will be made out to be a bad guy soon enough and run out of town too, just you wait.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I like this quote from the artist-formerly-known-as-nick. "Seriously.  If "heated exchange(s)" were part of why Moss isn't here anymore, could you really blame Moss?  I'd rather still have Moss and have a different playcaller to be honest. " O'Brien will be made out to be a bad guy soon enough and run out of town too, just you wait.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

This!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

The Pats weren't going to resign him and this situation was going to fester. Hopefully this will be an addition by subtraction kinda deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

What I know is this:

The 2007 gameplan to stop Moss/Welker and the one dimensional offense, that Baltimore used in 2007, 2009 and would have used this year, WILL NOT be used to successs in just over a week.

That I know.

And that's I like this Moss trade. Baltimore's D is worse now that there is no definitive gameplan or plays on film that they know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]What I know is this: The 2007 gameplan to stop Moss/Welker and the one dimensional offense, that Baltimore used in 2007, 2009 and would have used this year, WILL NOT be used to successs in just over a week. That I know. And that's I like this Moss trade. Baltimore's D is worse now that there is no definitive gameplan or plays on film that they know.
    Posted by WeisOffenseReturns[/QUOTE]

-

I think it will be a very interesting game given the time BB has to prepare. He has traditionally done well coming out of the bye week, hasn't he.

I think it will tell us a lot about how well the offense does without Moss: how the Ravens prepare and make adjustments will also tell us a lot.

I doubt there will be any big surprises for the Ravens so I don't think they will be worried or rather putting in any extra effort about preparing.  The Pats still have a downfield threat in Tate, we still have good TEs, we still have WW, we still have our running game.

This will be old-fashioned, smash-mouth football, minus Randy Moss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

I think BB only has 1 loss off Bye, 16-13 against Buffalo in 2000, which was 11 seasons ago.

Not guaranteeing a win, but without Moss here, it makes it more difficult to prepare for this offense.

Edelman hasn't even been implemented yet.

Sections
Shortcuts