Important medical announcement!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Important medical announcement!

New England area hospitals have reported an alarming influx of patients with ankle, knee and leg injuries. An exhaustive study of treatment and admission records by experts from the Department of Health with the help of the CDC has determined that the epidemic of lower extremity injuries is being caused by so called Patriots 'fans' leaping off of the bandwagon.

The injury seems to be most common on those who became fans after the Super Bowl wins in the early 2000s and the undefeated season of 2007. Some patients claim they landed poorly because their pink helmets impaired their vision.

Said one teenage female patient named Babe who was interviewed while leaving the Mass General on crutches, " I just became a fan because I think Tom Brady is cute. I never knew they would lose 3 games".

Health officials have issued an advisory telling people who call themselves Patriots fans to stay off of the bandwagon in the first place and they won't get hurt leaping off at the first sign of trouble.

More information will be forthcoming on a related sickness called 'whinitis'. It's main symptom is incessant whining about how they always knew that this player or coach stunk despite having lauded them in the past.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Important medical announcement!

Solid.  Lol.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

If Babe is a teen age girl what is he doing in the old folks home,and what does he charge

Is this supposed to make sense to english speaking people of normal mental capacity?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Same fans to jump back on bandwagon following Patriots Feb 2013 Super Bowl victory, only to immediately jump ship the second Tom Brady throws an incomplete pass the following season.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Those ankles may still be too sore to leap up that soon.

Good to see some optimism though. Not easy for me. My job requires me to be pessimistic and plan for everything that could possibly go wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

On a positive note I'm certain the secondary would be able to stop a quarterback that was like the zombies on The Walking Dead...you know the two that were in chains and that ninja chick cut their arms off. Imagine...facing a QB with no arms??? Brilliant!! We could hold them to under twenty points I'm sure:) It wouldn't hurt if they were blind though...are zombies blind? I know they operate off of smell...maybe they can't see?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^^was that too negative??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Depends on if it's used as an excuse for the poor play by Brady. I've never backed away from dissing the secondary but when people try to lay the entire thing on them after a 16% red zone efficiency......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Awesome!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Depends on if it's used as an excuse for the poor play by Brady. I've never backed away from dissing the secondary but when people try to lay the entire thing on them after a 16% red zone efficiency......

As apposed to a rookie QB that didn't even need the red zone to score 3 TD's?

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Would a see-saw be better for these folks?  Less risk to injury as they can go up and down at will while being supported on the other end by another "pink hat" fan who wants to jump off too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady stunk Sunday, but it's hard to bash a guy that leads the league in yards, and is near the top in every major category. I'd be willing to say we would be one and five without him right now. And I'd be willing to say that if our defense was better (the secondary)...we'd be six and 0 right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady stunk Sunday, but it's hard to bash a guy that leads the league in yards, and is near the top in every major category. I'd be willing to say we would be one and five without him right now. And I'd be willing to say that if our defense was better (the secondary)...we'd be six and 0 right now.

[/QUOTE]

Yup!  +1

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you F'ing kidding me?  Mullet isn't beating anyone.  The dude looks like the washed up Bledsoe circa 2006. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to sod11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Babe is a teen age girl what is he doing in the old folks home,and what does he charge.Does his mom know of his bandwagon activities? Kids these days always jumping off things for no reason.

[/QUOTE]

Answer; Extreme candystriper!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's your excuse?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

New England area hospitals have reported an alarming influx of patients with ankle, knee and leg injuries. An exhaustive study of treatment and admission records by experts from the Department of Health with the help of the CDC has determined that the epidemic of lower extremity injuries is being caused by so called Patriots 'fans' leaping off of the bandwagon.

The injury seems to be most common on those who became fans after the Super Bowl wins in the early 2000s and the undefeated season of 2007. Some patients claim they landed poorly because their pink helmets impaired their vision.

Said one teenage female patient named Babe who was interviewed while leaving the Mass General on crutches, " I just became a fan because I think Tom Brady is cute. I never knew they would lose 3 games".

Health officials have issued an advisory telling people who call themselves Patriots fans to stay off of the bandwagon in the first place and they won't get hurt leaping off at the first sign of trouble.

More information will be forthcoming on a related sickness called 'whinitis'. It's main symptom is incessant whining about how they always knew that this player or coach stunk despite having lauded them in the past.

[/QUOTE]

u missed that other disease going around: Queenie-itis

it effects all Pats fans at least once and some have it constantly...symptoms are:

-repeating the same worn out agenda 1000's of times-even if the thread has nothing at all to do with it

-thinking Bill Bellichick invented football

-thinking any gm or coach who has success is using the BB "blueprint"

-feeling everyone is against the Pats-the commissioner, the media, the refs, the announcers, the ball boys, the easter bunny, santa claus...

-thinking Tom Brady runs the team

-anyone who does not agree with every point above is a moron, virgin, works at 7-11, has no brain...

[/QUOTE]

What would be a mistake would be paying any attention to anything Jets trolls post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's your excuse?

[/QUOTE]

No Rusty, it's not an excuse.  It's a counter statement.

As in I'll take 23 points against the # 1 D (no matter what the red zone effeciency is) over a Defense that allowes 3 TD's  and 100% completion of 6 throws over 20, to an enemic rookie QB, ANY DAY!   Obviously you prefer the other.  Good for you and good luck defending that 32nd ranked D, that is soon to be named the worst in NFL history.  Keep telling yourself it's the #1, O's fault, maybe even you will believe it, eventually.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pezz you have got to stop calling people rusty just because we think brady is human and has made mistakes that has cost this team....you really have to not watch the game and just look at the box score to believe brady wasnt at least partially at fault for the loss in seattle.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pezz you have got to stop calling people rusty just because we think brady is human and has made mistakes that has cost this team....you really have to not watch the game and just look at the box score to believe brady wasnt at least partially at fault for the loss in seattle.

[/QUOTE]

No I do not have to stop calling rusty clones, Rusty.

I did watch the game and never said TB or the O was blameless.  But if I had to place a number on it I'd say.  60% D 20% O, and 20% coaching/clock mgt.

That's just this game,  In the Balt game i'd have to peg the D for 95% of it.

There are plenty of reasons to not be at your best against #1 D's, mainly the other team is actually good.  But I can't find an excuse in the world for a 27th ranked O to massacre any defense unless it truly is a really, really, really bad D,  And it is. And it has been.

Those that can't admit that the D is the ruining of this team are n0t credible in my book.

Again, just weigh the facts, first rate O against bottom ranked D.  There is a reason for those rankings and it has nothing to do with being a Brady BW, but everything to do with giving credit where credit is due and putting the crux of the blame where it belongs.

No one is perfect but when you are consistantly bad, you are just plain bad.  Any one that expects the O to be perfect every game and dismisses the real reason for failure is just......

fill in the blank with any negative statement you want.

And take your own advise and don't look at the box scores missey, Look at the effects and the pressure a chitty defense has on a top rated offense that has to watch their 2 score  late  lead  get  flushed down the hopper again and again.  Makes me want to hurl.

One more thing.  The Pats have not won against a winning team since 2010.  2010 top ranked O 25th ranked D...2011 2nd ranked O 31st ranked D... 2012  Top ranked O ??????? D.

See a pattern?.  The rest of us non rusty clones do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I do not have to stop calling rusty clones, Rusty.

I did watch the game and never said TB or the O was blameless.  But if I had to place a number on it I'd say.  60% D 20% O, and 20% coaching/clock mgt.

That's just this game,  In the Balt game i'd have to peg the D for 95% of it.

There are plenty of reasons to not be at your best against #1 D's, mainly the other team is actually good.  But I can't find an excuse in the world for a 27th ranked O to massacre any defense unless it truly is a really, really, really bad D,  And it is. And it has been.

Those that can't admit that the D is the ruining of this team are n0t credible in my book.

Again, just weigh the facts, first rate O against bottom ranked D.  There is a reason for those rankings and it has nothing to do with being a Brady BW, but everything to do with giving credit where credit is due and putting the crux of the blame where it belongs.

No one is perfect but when you are consistantly bad, you are just plain bad.  Any one that expects the O to be perfect every game and dismisses the real reason for failure is just......

fill in the blank with any negative statement you want.

And take your own advise and don't look at the box scores missey, Look at the effects and the pressure a chitty defense has on a top rated offense that has to watch their 2 score  late  lead  get  flushed down the hopper again and again.  Makes me want to hurl.

One more thing.  The Pats have not won against a winning team since 2010.  2010 top ranked O 25th ranked D...2011 2nd ranked O 31st ranked D... 2012  Top ranked O ??????? D.

See a pattern?.  The rest of us non rusty clones do.

[/QUOTE]

of course the defense sucks, im not denying that.....but going 16% in the red zone is just unacceptable, espescially for an offense that was ranked #1 going into the game....when you consider how much money is spent on the offense compared to the defense, it is not unrealistic to expect the offense to at least be kicking field goals when they get into the red area....

Sections
Shortcuts