Important medical announcement!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Important medical announcement!

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

of course the defense sucks, im not denying that.....but going 16% in the red zone is just unacceptable, espescially for an offense that was ranked #1 going into the game....when you consider how much money is spent on the offense compared to the defense, it is not unrealistic to expect the offense to at least be kicking field goals when they get into the red area....

Just an FYI the 16% number refers to the 1 of 6 red zone trips that resulted in a TD.  On 3 of the other 5 trips they kicked a FG.  Still bad that they came away with no points twice, but the way you phrased it makes it sound like only 1 of their 6 red zone trips resulted in points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

pezz you have got to stop calling people rusty just because we think brady is human and has made mistakes that has cost this team....you really have to not watch the game and just look at the box score to believe brady wasnt at least partially at fault for the loss in seattle.

They scored 5 times against the # 1 D.  Grant it the screw up before the half was mighty un patriotic but was also on the coaching.  They wasted way too much time.

Why must there always be one more score when they are leading by double digets for 90% of the game in order to win?  Why? Why? Why? I guess the top rated O isn't good enough.

And if you think holding on to the ball is the answer in the 4th, then all I can say is that they better be able to hold it for 15 minutes because if the oposition touches the ball twice in that quarter then they are screwed.  Proven time and time again.

Take out Brady's salary and I bet u the O and D salaries are close.  So, stop with that excuse.

Wilfork, Mayo, are pretty well paid and the O has plenty of 750k players. And the D has accounted for the high draft picks for years who all make a lot more than the Edelmans and woodhead's of the world.  Luckily the woodheads and edelmans actually produce.

of course the defense sucks, im not denying that.....but going 16% in the red zone is just unacceptable, espescially for an offense that was ranked #1 going into the game....when you consider how much money is spent on the offense compared to the defense, it is not unrealistic to expect the offense to at least be kicking field goals when they get into the red area....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pezz you have got to stop calling people rusty just because we think brady is human and has made mistakes that has cost this team....you really have to not watch the game and just look at the box score to believe brady wasnt at least partially at fault for the loss in seattle.

They scored 5 times against the # 1 D.  Grant it the screw up before the half was mighty un patriotic but was also on the coaching.  They wasted way too much time.

Why must there always be one more score when they are leading by double digets for 90% of the game in order to win?  Why? Why? Why? I guess the top rated O isn't good enough.

And if you think holding on to the ball is the answer in the 4th, then all I can say is that they better be able to hold it for 15 minutes because if the oposition touches the ball twice in that quarter then they are screwed.  Proven time and time again.

Take out Brady's salary and I bet u the O and D salaries are close.  So, stop with that excuse.

Wilfork, Mayo, are pretty well paid and the O has plenty of 750k players. And the D has accounted for the high draft picks for years who all make a lot more than the Edelmans and woodhead's of the world.  Luckily the woodheads and edelmans actually produce.

of course if you take the highest paid player out of the equation, the money is going to look more balanced on each side, so thats irrelevant....and the defense actually did make a stop late in the 4th quarter....the offense did NOTHING to help in the 4th quarter. but it's fine, go ahead and think the defense is the whole problem....i guess we should just give the offense a pass and think its ok for them to play half a game every week....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

of course if you take the highest paid player out of the equation, the money is going to look more balanced on each side, so thats irrelevant....and the defense actually did make a stop late in the 4th quarter....the offense did NOTHING to help in the 4th quarter. but it's fine, go ahead and think the defense is the whole problem....i guess we should just give the offense a pass and think its ok for them to play half a game every week....

I think it's more than logical to take the QB out of the equation as they are normally the highest paid and would probably have every teams Offense more than the D.

I also believe that scoring in 3 quarters is more than half the game.  Fact: teams score on only about 32% of their drives.  Who gives a F when they do it forth or 1st, 2nd and 3rd, what does it matter.  What actually matters is that they were up by 13 points half way threw the 4th and the D pizzed that away again.  Twice in the Balty game, in both SB's and the giants  rs game and on and on.  This team will never win unless they score 30+ and that's a dam shame, and real funny how every other team can actually win without having to maintain a 33pt per game average.  Ridiculous

Glad you like it.  Most fans of other teams do too.  It gives them hope because they know if they can keep the Pats to under 30, then they have a chance.  Awesome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I think it's more than logical to take the QB out of the equation as they are normally the highest paid and would probably have every teams Offense more than the D.

I also believe that scoring in 3 quarters is more than half the game.  Fact: teams score on only about 32% of their drives.  Who gives a F when they do it forth or 1st, 2nd and 3rd, what does it matter.  What actually matters is that they were up by 13 points half way threw the 4th and the D pizzed that away again.  Twice in the Balty game, in both SB's and the giants  rs game and on and on.  This team will never win unless they score 30+ and that's a dam shame, and real funny how every other team can actually win without having to maintain a 33pt per game average.  Ridiculous

Glad you like it.  Most fans of other teams do too.  It gives them hope because they know if they can keep the Pats to under 30, then they have a chance.  Awesome

pats would have had 30 if they didnt vomit on themselved in the red zone on sunday.....and you have this misconception that i think the defense is great, i dont....the cornerbacks have been awful and it is in part because the d-line, besides chandler jones, is getting no pressure on the qb.....but when the game was on the line, the defense made one stop and the offense did nothing....i just dont understand how you just dismiss that and throw worthless information at me....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

pats would have had 30 if they didnt vomit on themselved in the red zone on sunday.....and you have this misconception that i think the defense is great, i dont....the cornerbacks have been awful and it is in part because the d-line, besides chandler jones, is getting no pressure on the qb.....but when the game was on the line, the defense made one stop and the offense did nothing....i just dont understand how you just dismiss that and throw worthless information at me....

So again, if the Pats would have scored 30 like they should have, they would have won?  Right?  Is that what you're saying?

Thanks for confirming what I just said.  Do you know Balt just won a game 9-6.  Hmmm

Again, all teams win by not scoring 30 constantly.  Why not the Pats? 

Oh, the information is only useless if the dummy you're giving it to doesn't comprehend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He is answering you. Every team makes mistakes. Every team has 3 and outs at the end of games. If his 32% number is correct (I am not going to look it up) than the majority of the time teams are failing to score. The defense faced 3 drives at the end and allowed 2 TD's and that is a success? What's even worse is that they were playing one of the worst offensive teams in the NFL (while the offense had to face one of the best defenses).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He is answering you. Every team makes mistakes. Every team has 3 and outs at the end of games. If his 32% number is correct (I am not going to look it up) than the majority of the time teams are failing to score. The defense faced 3 drives at the end and allowed 2 TD's and that is a success? What's even worse is that they were playing one of the worst offensive teams in the NFL (while the offense had to face one of the best defenses

Thank You.  You just restored my faith in humanity.  There is hope for the world!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

If Babe is a teen age girl what is he doing in the old folks home,and what does he charge

Is this supposed to make sense to english speaking people of normal mental capacity?

Sounds like a relatively new poster trying to make a name for himself by inserting ill timed and ill considered humor. Either that, or drink is involved. Who knows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It was a team loss including the coach. That said I'm a die hard fan of the ENTIRE team, offense, defense, coaching, cheerleaders, ect.. It's a long season and they will bounce back. The defense has had their moments and so has the offense. They have both shown that when they are on they will dominate. Brady didn't have a great game but I'll take him over any QB out there.  I still think the Patriots are going all the way this year. If they don't I will still be on board just as much as ever.

Sections
Shortcuts