Just going down the current team and deciding where improvements can be done, assuming all are signed.
1) Safety. I believe Harmon and DMC are ok but Gregory should be replaced and if T Wilson cannot compete then 2 additional players are needed. Player needs to hit and tackle.
2) CB... L Ryan can play...Talibe can play.. Den nard can play but wish he was bigger. Arrington is only decent at slot coverage.. One bigger DB should be picked maybe 2.
3) LB. Mayo. Hightower. Collins should be good..but don't know if there are any players to challenge them
4) DE. Nink is average at best ( gives you what he's got but is still limited) improvement is needed).. C Jones is fun to watch and will get better. BUT who can challenge them? Upgrade is needed.
5) DT.. Can we be honest and forget all the love, but both VW and Kelly are getting old and Vince must have been 360 lbs last year. Both starters have been injured.. Jones was a surprise and I think improved over the year (has upside). Silinga has upside and a year in weightroom should make him better, the rest need to be replaced or significant improvement shown
6) OL.. Solder was up and down ( mostly up). Volmer was steady and played well.. Cannon showed that he can play. Svitek was serviceable. Upgrade needed??
G. C. G needs to be addressed bigtime..Mankins causes me most confusion because be excels. At run blocking but really breaks down in pass blocking ay key times who thinks he is worth that Cap Salary ???
7). TE 2 are needed so if gronk is out, at least some of the pass plays can be done. Today almost none are tried with Holman or mulligan.
8 WR .. Need 2 to challenge the young guys or win a job
9 Rb Will play the 3 or 4 there
10.. QB need 2nd one to replace Brady when it's time ..anyone seen garapallo ???
What do you say???