Improved D No Doubt Helps, But Expect The Offense to Bring Home the Lombardi Trophy.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Improved D No Doubt Helps, But Expect The Offense to Bring Home the Lombardi Trophy.......

Total points scored in the league for the last 3-seasons in a row have set all-time records with that record now sitting at 11651 points scored in 2012. Since the Superbowl era began in 1966 there have been no higher totals of points scored in any primary statistical category, offensive or defensive, than what we have seen over these last three seasons.

What this shows us its that you better be able to score not just more points than you ever have had to before, but at NFL record levels every single season as that is the present trend and it doesn't look like it is gonna stop climbing anytime soon with more dynamic offenses entering the scene each and every year. This places the Coaches emphasis squarely on the only scoring entity that any NFL coach has true control over and that is his offense and to a lesser extent, the kick return game. Yes, the defensive numbers for scoring are at all time record highs too, but you cannot be focused on "scoring defense" as it just isn't realistic to expect or strategize for such scoring. With this trend, passing TDs have set all-time records the last two seasons while rushing TD totals have fallen through the floor. So those of you who ask for a more ball controlled offense, FORGET IT. The NFL just doesn't agree with that philosophy any longer.

Now, I do believe that there is merit in bringing more balance to the offensive attack, but only marginally so as the facts show that passing for TDs has afforded teams more points per game than any other method over these last few years without fail so don't expect our offense to stop favoring that method. Bottom line: Your pass D better be good at competing against the pass happy NFL, and you better be scoring at a clip better than 23+ pts per game in 2013-14 if you want to go anywhere............

As always is the D's job, we need to keep the scoring down, but more likely is that we keep trying to score at a record breaking clip as that is how WE do it. Thank God it looks like our secondary and D over all will be vastly improved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Improved D No Doubt Helps, But Expect The Offense to Bring Home the Lombardi Trophy.......

good analytical post. As long as Goodell and the competition committee keep passing rule changes that favor the offenses it isn't likely to change any time soon.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Improved D No Doubt Helps, But Expect The Offense to Bring Home the Lombardi Trophy.......

Points are rising because little yellow flags are flying... not a good thing, I don't pay to watch the refs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

unfortunately, the big picture is what happens when an opponents defense keeps the Patriots offense in check during a playoff game.  Sound familiar? Who's gotta step up? The defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

unfortunately, the big picture is what happens when an opponents defense keeps the Patriots offense in check during a playoff game.  Sound familiar? Who's gotta step up? The defense.

If you look a little closer, its the O that has failed to do so in the clutch most recently. When the key play that turns momentum is a dropped ball, or even an unforced safety, sound familiar? It is the offensive unit who fails thus forcing the defense into the position of "disadvantage" of having to face an offensive unit who starts with the statistically proven advantage. I guess its a matter of perspective, and the argument can go in circles, but if you consider that the game is now designed to be more offensive friendly, then it actually falls on the offense to take advantage. In today's NFL, the D is at the disadvantage by a mile with all of the new rule changes, hence all of the flags in the secondary. All any D should be expected to do is hold the fort while the O blasts the other side. Makes sense why the Patriots have leaned toward O these last few years, eh? I am very confident that this will be our best D in many years and that means Trophy #4. I'm stoked!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Points are rising because little yellow flags are flying... not a good thing, I don't pay to watch the refs.

But you do, wozzy.

That's exactly what we're paying to see.

This is the thing that is slowly but surely alienating me from the league: Holding my breath at the end of every play -- every single play -- to see if the outcome coincides with the zebras' preconceived notion of what is supposed to happen.

They can  call it "safety-consciousness" or they can bleat and blat about "controlled mayhem" but the simple fact of the matter is that there are too many rules and too many of those too many rules have subjective interpretations. It's making the game nearly unwatchable for me, but worse than that is that I'm the same guy who will jump up screaming at the TV when I perceive infractions that idiot zebras with different agendae choose not to see.

It's frustrating, I guess, is what I'm trying to say.

Yell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

But you do, wozzy.

That's exactly what we're paying to see.

This is the thing that is slowly but surely alienating me from the league: Holding my breath at the end of every play -- every single play -- to see if the outcome coincides with the zebras' preconceived notion of what is supposed to happen.

They can  call it "safety-consciousness" or they can bleat and blat about "controlled mayhem" but the simple fact of the matter is that there are too many rules and too many of those too many rules have subjective interpretations. It's making the game nearly unwatchable for me, but worse than that is that I'm the same guy who will jump up screaming at the TV when I perceive infractions that idiot zebras with different agendae choose not to see.

It's frustrating, I guess, is what I'm trying to say.

Yell

Unfortunately, the sophistication and evolution of the game now ensures the good ole' days of "knock the boogers outta your nose" style football is gone forever. I, as you and many others likely do, prefer the more violent collisions and high speed action, that's for sure. As it should be, a safety first mentality has stepped in, and not just in pro sports, but in just about evey other facet of the American lifestyle. With that, we can expect that it will only get more restrictive as time goes on and with that comes more referee influence. I guess if it saves another Darryl Stingley from happening, then its all for the better in the end. The bright side is that the rules favor great offensive teams which happens to fit the Patriots' identity. I guess I've begun to appreciate the "finness" style of today's offenses vs. the ground and pound that resulted in so much carnage. After all, if its gotten too soft for ya, there's always MMA!

Wink 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh they will do it Rally, especially with Tebow at TE!! Laughing

Good original post.  Still need to have the D step up and not allow any 83 or 88 yard game winning drives within the last couple of minutes of the game.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tell that to Rogie Goodell, fantasy football geeks and the newer fans like TCal, Babe and women.

[/QUOTE]

I was a Pats' fan long before you were born dumbkoff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Our aerial attack offense has not been able to bring home the Lombardi there last 3 chances. In 2 SB's and an afc home championship game they have scored 14, 17 and 13 points. The offense until last year was a very predictable offense. They would score 35 ppg in the regular season but never take what the defense gave them, they would force a high flying down field passing attack down a defense's throats, and it bit them in the butt in the post season on the biggest stage.  

Scoring less then 15 ppg in the championship games will not lead to winning in a league that is geared to the offense. The fans who have wanted more balance are really looking for an offense that can beat you any way you want it. "Take what the defense gives you". We used to be the best at that offense and Brady was the best at hitting the open man. Until our offense gets back to a variety of play calls and "balanced play calling" that leaves defense's guessing they will certainly not "bring home the Lombardi".  

Now in regards to the defense. Conventional wisdom tells us 1 team cannot have the best defense for a decade. Great players retire, get injured, etc.... The league changes rules and the result is regular 5,000 yard QB's and 3 years of scoring records league wide. It is difficult to rebuild your core defense and still hold offense's below 20 ppg in the playoffs while rebuilding.....but we have somehow done that, and are absolutely getting better every year.  

Our defense is now made up primarily of 1st and 2nd round draft picks. They have a few years of experience under their belts and have a key veterans mixed in. This team with a dominant QB, athletic, big, fast receiving options, 2 talented RB's, a dominant O-line, and a young athletic talented defense has as good a chance as ever to win the super bowl.   It will not be due to offense or defense but how they feed off of each other.

I still think defense wins championships but in this day and age your defense is not going to win you a championship if it is required to hold an offense below 15 ppg. That is what we have asked of our defense in our last 3 championship games

"Defense Wins Championships"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

your defense is not going to win you a championship if it is required to hold an offense below 15 ppg. That is what we have asked of our defense in our last 3 championship games

Good post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good post TC!
    Our offense gets a pass while underperforming
    Our defense gets blasted for not overperforming.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Rusty the only man lust for Brady on this board is yours. You constantly focus your posts on Brady and his "poor play"(your words). You are delusional. This man is still the best QB in the game today. He has the highest winning % IN NFL HISTORY. He has the most playoff wins in NFL HISTORY, and the most SB appearances in NFL HISTORY. Lay off the juice you psycho chiquita nut case.

1 Tom Brady 24 17 7 .708 Patriots**

[1] 2 Joe Montana 23 16 7 .696 49ers** (14-5) Chiefs (2-2) [2]

3 Terry Bradshaw 19 14 5 .737 Steelers** [3]

4 John Elway 21 14 7 .667 Broncos** [4]

5 Brett Favre 24 13 11 .542 Packers (12-10) Vikings (1-1) [5]

6 Troy Aikman 15 11 4 .733 Cowboys** [6]

7 Roger Staubach 17 11 6 .647 Cowboys**  

8 Ben Roethlisberger 14 10 4 .714 Steelers** [7]

9 Bart Starr 10 9 1 .900 Packers↑ Packers** [8]

10 T Kurt Warner 13 9 4 .692 Rams (5-2) Cardinals (4-2) [9]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Rusty the only man lust for Brady on this board is yours. You constantly focus your posts on Brady and his "poor play"(your words). You are delusional. This man is still the best QB in the game today. He has the highest winning % IN NFL HISTORY. He has the most playoff wins in NFL HISTORY, and the most SB appearances in NFL HISTORY. Lay off the juice you psycho chiquita nut case.
    1 Tom Brady 24 17 7 .708 Patriots** [1] 2 Joe Montana 23 16 7 .696 49ers** (14-5) Chiefs (2-2) [2] 3 Terry Bradshaw 19 14 5 .737 Steelers** [3] 4 John Elway 21 14 7 .667 Broncos** [4] 5 Brett Favre 24 13 11 .542 Packers (12-10) Vikings (1-1) [5] 6 Troy Aikman 15 11 4 .733 Cowboys** [6] 7 Roger Staubach 17 11 6 .647 Cowboys**   8 Ben Roethlisberger 14 10 4 .714 Steelers** [7] 9 Bart Starr 10 9 1 .900 Packers↑ Packers** [8] 10 T Kurt Warner 13 9 4 .692 Rams (5-2) Cardinals (4-2) [9]

The "problem" is not Brady, it's because of how far we've strayed from our offensive roots, the loss of valued coaches in combination with our rebuilding defense, that we've remained competitive during this period is a testament to our coach and GM.  

Agree Russ needs to lay off the crazy juice...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Our aerial attack offense has not been able to bring home the Lombardi there last 3 chances. In 2 SB's and an afc home championship game they have scored 14, 17 and 13 points. The offense until last year was a very predictable offense. They would score 35 ppg in the regular season but never take what the defense gave them, they would force a high flying down field passing attack down a defense's throats, and it bit them in the butt in the post season on the biggest stage.  

Scoring less then 15 ppg in the championship games will not lead to winning in a league that is geared to the offense. The fans who have wanted more balance are really looking for an offense that can beat you any way you want it. "Take what the defense gives you". We used to be the best at that offense and Brady was the best at hitting the open man. Until our offense gets back to a variety of play calls and "balanced play calling" that leaves defense's guessing they will certainly not "bring home the Lombardi".  

Now in regards to the defense. Conventional wisdom tells us 1 team cannot have the best defense for a decade. Great players retire, get injured, etc.... The league changes rules and the result is regular 5,000 yard QB's and 3 years of scoring records league wide. It is difficult to rebuild your core defense and still hold offense's below 20 ppg in the playoffs while rebuilding.....but we have somehow done that, and are absolutely getting better every year.  

Our defense is now made up primarily of 1st and 2nd round draft picks. They have a few years of experience under their belts and have a key veterans mixed in. This team with a dominant QB, athletic, big, fast receiving options, 2 talented RB's, a dominant O-line, and a young athletic talented defense has as good a chance as ever to win the super bowl.   It will not be due to offense or defense but how they feed off of each other.

I still think defense wins championships but in this day and age your defense is not going to win you a championship if it is required to hold an offense below 15 ppg. That is what we have asked of our defense in our last 3 championship games

Good post, BUT! The last 4 Superbowl Champs have had Top-10 Offenses, while only 1 of those teams had a top-10 D. Case closed. I do however believe more offensive balance is key for the future. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Don;t you try to do it either. BB didn't walk from Welkie, doesn't have known commodities not taking reps in camp, trying out a myriad of other WRs in here by accident.

He's trying to "fix" Brady.  My hunch is it will work, because when BB puts a hard focus onto something, the results are usually very good.

You and True Champ are too intelligent to form the analysis you have on the matter and then talk out both sides of your mouth.

What you see is reality here, it's not some mirage. All these new guys getting reps over the other guys, where BB knows what they can do already, isn't something that isn't happening. It's happening.

Throw a bunch of WRs and TEs at the wall and see who looks the best.  That's a complete 180 from our camps in recent years where Brady threw to his known commodities over and over in camp.

It has become apparent, we don't need to see that anymore.  Spread the field, wide, open the windows and don't play favorites, Tom. It's why we've lost those games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95kNwZw8YY

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[/QUOTE]

Didn't (and won't) even click on it, but you enjoy deflecting or ignoring Brady's subpar play as our QB.  You can't change facts and history.

I still have no idea why people here are so hellbent and trying to change my opinion on this topic, especically with a reasoned and well sourced analysis on it.

It's QB offensive league and the less amount of accountability or analysis goes to our QB at 15mil per?

Why?

How does that make sense?  Basking in laurels for Brady from a decade ago won't work either.  If he wants to look at past laurels or regular season stats, then maybe he should just retire.

I don't think he fails to keep the hunger to play on and play well, but let's just call the spade and spade and move on already.

Jesus. Enough.

Some of you can't even get to step 1 which is admitting it. The day BB turned from Welker should have been the final signal to any PAts fan what BB is doing here.

[/QUOTE]

Another fact of the game and an egregiously telling statistic:   A primary objective of a DC during their week long prep for the opposing team's offense is to identify their tendencies in order to be tipped off during pre snap reads on the play selection. The fact that over the last two season, Wes Welker is one of only 2 NFL receivers (the other being Calvin Johnson) to be in the league top 5 in QB targets is a critical flaw and giveaway in our offensive attack especially during crunch time execution.

In crunch time game situations, Teams tend to go to their "bread and butter" (Can you say "tendancy") in those situations, and based on an clear conclusion drawn by a very easy analysis of the Pats' tendencies to look for Wes, we've crippled any form of surprise and have had little success at the most critical moments of the season.  For many reasons and for the better, we are seeing change. Predictability is a killer in the highly sophisticated world of NFL defenses today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Didn't (and won't) even click on it, but you enjoy deflecting or ignoring Brady's subpar play as our QB.  You can't change facts and history.

I still have no idea why people here are so hellbent and trying to change my opinion on this topic, especically with a reasoned and well sourced analysis on it.

It's QB offensive league and the less amount of accountability or analysis goes to our QB at 15mil per?

Why?

How does that make sense?  Basking in laurels for Brady from a decade ago won't work either.  If he wants to look at past laurels or regular season stats, then maybe he should just retire.

I don't think he fails to keep the hunger to play on and play well, but let's just call the spade and spade and move on already.

Jesus. Enough.

Some of you can't even get to step 1 which is admitting it. The day BB turned from Welker should have been the final signal to any PAts fan what BB is doing here.

[/QUOTE]

Another fact of the game and an egregiously telling statistic:   A primary objective of a DC during their week long prep for the opposing team's offense is to identify their tendencies in order to be tipped off during pre snap reads on the play selection. The fact that over the last two season, Wes Welker is one of only 2 NFL receivers (the other being Calvin Johnson) to be in the league top 5 in QB targets is a critical flaw and giveaway in our offensive attack especially during crunch time execution.

In crunch time game situations, Teams tend to go to their "bread and butter" (Can you say "tendancy") in those situations, and based on an clear conclusion drawn by a very easy analysis of the Pats' tendencies to look for Wes, we've crippled any form of surprise and have had little success at the most critical moments of the season.  For many reasons and for the better, we are seeing change. Predictability is a killer in the highly sophisticated world of NFL defenses today.

[/QUOTE]

Hence the problem with the post Charlie Weiss offense. McD stumbled upon the the spread after our BRILLIANT GM(btw what is worse? Babe saying BB doesn't deserve credit for the dynasty he built or Rusty blaming Brady for losses in the post season?) BB recognized the future talent of WW and the life left in Randy Moss and we saw that Brady's talent level had no ceiling.

With real weapons at his disposal, he broke records. In short he lit a fire under the leagues - - -  Since then our coaching/front office staff(diminished by departures of  Weiss, Crennel, Mangini, McD, Daboll, Pioli) has done little to help Brady in his quest for a 4rth SB.  We have ran the same offense with the same % of passes to throws, out of the same sets(3 receiver with Moss/2 TE after Moss) for the last 5 years. It is difficult for the average fan to look at this offense as flawed as it regularly scores 33 ppg in the regular season, but as we see it struggle against post season defense's we realize this pass heavy offense fails to keep a defense from being ready for the play.They know what we will do and have consistently kept us from doing it.

BB has kept us a contender but he lost valuable trusted people on his staff which had helped him win championships.

Now, Rusty you would blame our teams struggles on Brady which is a lazy answer and is the result of him backing himself into a corner against his regular detractors. Babe blames our recent post season struggles on the defense and says BB inherited his good teams. We all know that is the only premise dumber then Rusty's.

We have already shown Babe that BB brought in guys like Brady,Seymour,Light,Wilfork,Ted Washington,Mike Vrabel,Rhoman Phifer,Bryon Cox,Jarvis Green,Rodney F-ING HARRISON,Colvin,Asante Samuel, Bobby Hamilton,Branch,Givens,Graham,Antwoin Smith, and Corey Dillion in order to assist with his great but underachieving core(till BB coached them) of Bru,Willie,Law,Milloy,andTed Johnson.

I mean only a guy with a trolls agenda would ever try to say BB inherited anything...

Anyway sorry I got distracted. To the point, I would say coaching has been mainly responsible for the lack of variety in the play calling(falling back on the Brady crutch) and probably for the lack of development on defense in the rebuild. I mean BB molded his coaching staff from the start, but has basically turned over every aspect twice but the O-line. I think this year the coaching staff has continuity as do the defensive players and O-line.

We will be an offense that will take whatever you give them and a defense that is near the top in turnovers and top 10 in ppg allowed. That is a recipe for success imo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Can Brady be responsible just in part for these losses, TrueChamp? Why do you stop short in holding him accountable?

It's not like it's one game. I can list a handful of games since Welker arrived in 2007, we've run less and fizzled out in Januarys or Februarys.

Finally, do you you think Brady is capable of playing better (more consistently well) throughout the postseason?

I certainly am not speaking for TrueChamp, but I feel the correct answer, Russ, is that it is the staff's job to identify obvious tendencies and vulnerabilites in both game planning and player performance. Obviously, Tom Brady does an excellent job with what the coaches give him and with the style of plays and tactical actions they have designed around his abilities. The infatuation with the big numbers and realtive offensive success appear to have made these offensive strategists a bit lazy and blinded by the media hype surrounding the Patriots O unit for so many years. Tom certainly could have executed on a handful of plays better than he has, but the real issue is that the talent evaluators and scheme architects didn't correct the deficiencies sooner. It appears that they have finally admitted to themselves that a change is needed. The player is not at fault if he is not winning because the staff hasn't put him in the best position to win. Its hard to fault Tom for any losses, but I would prefer to see him as an accessory to them given the level of "football IQ" that the NFL world and fans say he is blessed with.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Seems obvious that the failure to win the last 2 SB the Patriots played in was a matter of the Giants making 1-2 extra plays in both offense and defense over the Patriots.  It certainly wasn't only one person or one play - that thought has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in this thread.

If the Patriots reach the SB healthy - the coaches have to have a good game plan, and the players have to execute in all 3 phases of the game. It's all important, complementary football, and a little luck on top.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Can Brady be responsible just in part for these losses, TrueChamp? Why do you stop short in holding him accountable?

It's not like it's one game. I can list a handful of games since Welker arrived in 2007, we've run less and fizzled out in Januarys or Februarys.

Finally, do you you think Brady is capable of playing better (more consistently well) throughout the postseason?

Darn it Brady!  Why weren't you out on the field to help that defense from giving up another 80+ yard SB losing drive?

There how is that? 

2 SB's lost on final minutes 80+ yard game losing drives.  1 four and out, games over and the Pats win.  They couldn't do it! Pathetic!  The games were  was won going into the final minutes.... 80+ yards later and they are over.  2 losses! Pathetic!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

[QUOTE]

Seems obvious that the failure to win the last 2 SB the Patriots played in was a matter of the Giants making 1-2 extra plays in both offense and defense over the Patriots.  It certainly wasn't only one person or one play - that thought has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in this thread.

If the Patriots reach the SB healthy - the coaches have to have a good game plan, and the players have to execute in all 3 phases of the game. It's all important, complementary football, and a little luck on top.

Welker dropping the ball or Brady throwing it high to him and the wrong shoulder wasn't one play?

Any fan with a clue could point to like 3 plays in SB 42 or SB 46 that were key, key plays that in effect helped NE lose those games, yes.

Health and luck are fine, but when you have your best players crapping their pants in key spots, some of them not difficult plays to execute, yes, those 1-3 plays can lose you a game in the cap era with parity. Yes. Absolutely.

Your comment is pretty dumb, actually. The difference between winning and losing between two good teams are literally a very few key plays over the course of a game.

[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, obviously you're the stupid one.  I pretty much said that in my post. Read much?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He's the only QB in SB history to take a Safety on the first play of the game. He also might be the only QB in SB history to throw an INT on 1st down in the 4th qtr like that.  I;d need to double check that one, but what he does earlier in these games, kinda counts too.

So what!! He gave the Patriots the lead going into the final miuntes of the game.  The defense gave up 80+ yard final drive TD's in two SB's to lose the games.  What don't you understand here?  Are you really that dumb?  Apparently so because you keep trying to find excuses.

[QUOTE]

All 3 of our SB wins came with the D blowing the lead late due to being tired or injured, or both.

[/QUOTE]

Not very surprising that they blow the last 2 then, right.

I love seeing you make the pathetic tired, injured or both excuse.  Hahaha!!!  Lame, troll!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You said "it wasn't only one person or one play", troll.

"It certainly wasn't only one person or one play - that thought has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in this thread."

Tom Brady took that Safety so recklessly so and he chose to throw that ball on 1st down in the 4th to a one legged Gronk and then threw high to Welker. That's 3 plays by one person. Tom Brady.

He's not above this team and never will be.

Last time I checked, football is played as a team. Otherwise, you would be watching singles tennis.  Only an idiot thinks a team sport is won or lost by one play or one person. 

Did Brady play defense and give up the points to the Giants?  Again, a truly idiotic assessment on your part.

Sections
Shortcuts