In all seriouness does any other QB have 8 Playoff 1 and outs?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: In all seriouness does any other QB have 8 Playoff 1 and outs?

At least we know it is not TB!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

There's no way.  Manning is the Dark Lord of the Choke

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Just another record for Peyton's record books. =D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I doubt it... Jim Kelly, Marino, Favre and Horsehead are the only QBs with at least 8 total playoff losses.  Kelly has exactly 8 so we know it's not him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

No, but Matt Ryan is knocking on Peyton's door!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

I really would like to know?

that is not impressive...not something i am sure peyton is too proud of

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

I doubt it... Jim Kelly, Marino, Favre and Horsehead are the only QBs with at least 8 total playoff losses.  Kelly has exactly 8 so we know it's not him.

Well, we know Kelly holds the record for most Superbowl losses. =D 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

This says it all.

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2009/11/manning.jpg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

But yet, he takes a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense and manages to pee the game away with a bonehead INT...

I think he's very proud of it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Keep in mind, Brady is right behind them with 6...  but, one and done hurts the most.  It is one thing to have as your playoff losses 2 SBs and an AFCCG game as Brady does in that he got his team beyond the first round often.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

This says it all.

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2009/11/manning.jpg

OMG I can't stop laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

But yet, he takes a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense and manages to pee the game away with a bonehead INT...

that last pick was baaaad and he knew it...in other years he may have zipped it in there but on the roll out with pressure that was a weak throw...good d also

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Keep in mind, Brady is right behind them with 6...  but, one and done hurts the most.  It is one thing to have as your playoff losses 2 SBs and an AFCCG game as Brady does in that he got his team beyond the first round often.

Ummmmm ... Manning has 11 playoff losses now, 8 of them in the first round.  Brady isn't close.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

thats pretty bad, very bad when considering how many times he's lost as the favorite. manning isn't very good under pressure, lets face it.  his brother eli is much better in a big game. there was a guy today saying that he thought peyton manning was the best ever, i actually think the guy was serious too..  manning isn't close to it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

true, but yeah, if some day Brady does have that many playoff losses, it'll be offset somewhat by the fact that, hopefully he'll also have the most wins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I miss the dogggggg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Underpants says he is clearly the greatest ever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Ummmmm ... Manning has 11 playoff losses now, 8 of them in the first round.  Brady isn't close.

So he has EIGHT one and dones!!!  That is not something he expected.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

true, but yeah, if some day Brady does have that many playoff losses, it'll be offset somewhat by the fact that, hopefully he'll also have the most wins.

It's 11, ELEVEN, playoff losses by Manning, tied with Favre for the most ever.  Brady has lost 6 in his career, only 2 one and done.  Manning is 8 one-and-done.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Here is one thing Brady may have a chance to do in the next 3 - 5 years, have the most SB appearances of ANY starting QB that may never be equaled.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

that last pick was baaaad and he knew it...in other years he may have zipped it in there but on the roll out with pressure that was a weak throw...good d also

All I heard was...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thats 11 playoff chokes - now tied with Farve for #1....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Underpants says he is clearly the greatest ever.

Yeah, but he'll come on here tomorrow (still licking his wounds tonight) bloviating about how PM didn't have a good D or some other excuse.  Here's the funny thing - TB is the first to step up to the post-game microphone and tell the world he stunk (when he does).  PM didn't even have the you-know-what to address the press corps.  That in and of itself speaks loudly as to who the better "man" is.  TB asks for no quarter and gives none.  PM is an entitled little spoiled brat - talented yes - successful yes - but a wimp just the same.  This isn't even close folks - if TB isn't the "greatest" ever in the minds of the press - fine.  But PM again proved he isn't even fit to carry TB's jock strap.  However, tomorrow we'll all be stuffed to the gills by the press corps about how "brave" and "valiant" PM is.  He may be good or even great - but he ain't Tom Brady.

Sections
Shortcuts