IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from STAUGGY. Show STAUGGY's posts

IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST

DRAFTING,FREE AGENTS, DOWN GRADING THE 'D' EVERY YEAR SINCE 05
      THE 'D' LOST the S.B.---THREE TIME AT INDY----AND NOW WE ARE GOING DOWN FASTER THAN A PROM DRESS.
      B.B. IS BEING TUNED OUT BY THE TEAM. NO SPRIT,PASSION,DEAD BODY LANGUAGE.    I HAPPENS TO ALL COACHES THE MESSAGE GETS STALE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

Re: IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST

go find a new team then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Sorry I only read half your post. I tuned out 'cause it was stale.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

i Love BB and will stick with him most of the way. But whats with these 4th and lets go for it BS. I know he has alot of faith with our offense and so do i with Brady leading the way. BUt there are cases in which we HAVE to punt to give us a better chance. Just my thought

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

We will be in the playoffs......you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In Response to Re: IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST:
    [QUOTE]We will be in the playoffs......you?
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Only because you still play in the AFC Least.  If there was any competition in that division and you weren't given 5 or 6 wins a year you may be singing another tune.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST:
    [QUOTE]               DRAFTING,FREE AGENTS, DOWN GRADING THE 'D' EVERY YEAR SINCE 05   THE 'D' LOST the S.B.---THREE TIME AT INDY----AND NOW WE ARE GOING DOWN FASTER THAN A PROM DRESS.   B.B. IS BEING TUNED OUT BY THE TEAM. NO SPRIT,PASSION,DEAD BODY LANGUAGE.    I HAPPENS TO ALL COACHES THE MESSAGE GETS STALE.
    Posted by STAUGGY[/QUOTE]

LOL!  You are now number 1 on my idiot list......

Downgraded D since 05?  Go back and check the stats moron.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

This team is suffering from the loss of player and coaching talent.  Vrabel, Harrison, McGinest, Milloy and Bruschi got old, Seymour and Law weren't playing up to their contracts and got shipped out or allowed to leave, Asante Samuel got paid elsewhere and the Pats overpaid for Adalius Thomas.  I would argue that all of the above defensive players were game changers at some point in their career, and most if not all have yet to be replaced adequately, especially Law, Samuel, McGinest and Vrabel.  Shut down corners and pass rushers are few and far between on this team.  This team has limited ability to rush the passer.  Until the Pats can get someone in here to consistently apply pressure to the QB, they will be susceptible to the pass.  

The loss of Weiss, Crennel, Mangini, McDaniels and Pioli have led to a brain drain in the organization and have left BB with too much on his plate in the coaching and GM departments.  I think it shows since this year the Pats have uncharacteristically made gaffe after gaffe to their detriment.  Bill needs to surround himself with some respected NFL-caliber coordinators and get back to being the guy pulling the strings.     

The Pats are a victim of their success to some extent, which happens to every NFL team when they do well. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Pats will win the east and then we will be in trouble in the playoffs. Every team will have a very good / great qb. With no pass rush in sight a quick exit may happen. But after all is said and done I still want BB has MYcoach.

" IN BB I STILL TRUST "

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To The NY Jet's Fan who's post was deleted:

~Ahh, the simple mindset of a NY Jet's Fan.  We've been winning for so long, That it's hard for our fans to come to terms with even a single loss.  The Jets have NEVER accomplished anything (I do think I recall a fluke cracker-jack box championship ring won by a drunk guy that professed to wear pantyhose in some bygone age of man, but not being a 19th century scholar, I'm not quite sure).  See, It's very natural to have a crisis of identity with a realization, here, That The Patriots might not be the very best, EVERY Year, EVERY Game, Every second, However when One has ONLY known mediocrity and moreso utter failure since the dawn of time, it is your placard...  The NY Jets are the standard-bearers of this sentiment, and As I feel pity and sorrow for someone born without sight, as of now-I realize, They carry less a burden, than a poor soul suddenly (but for the Pats' "temporarily") stricken with blindness... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST"

No? Then who else do you have in mind? 
    Dick Jauron is available.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'M STILL RIGHT HERE, BILL.  BUT PLEASE FIX THAT DAMN DEFENSE.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

p.s. Can someone tell Brady to aim HIGHER??!?!?!?!?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sorry I only read half your post. I tuned out 'cause it was stale.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Absolutely love the new signature. Purely awesome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]This team is suffering from the loss of player and coaching talent.  Vrabel, Harrison, McGinest, Milloy and Bruschi got old, Seymour and Law weren't playing up to their contracts and got shipped out or allowed to leave, Asante Samuel got paid elsewhere and the Pats overpaid for Adalius Thomas.  I would argue that all of the above defensive players were game changers at some point in their career, and most if not all have yet to be replaced adequately, especially Law, Samuel, McGinest and Vrabel.  Shut down corners and pass rushers are few and far between on this team.  This team has limited ability to rush the passer.  Until the Pats can get someone in here to consistently apply pressure to the QB, they will be susceptible to the pass.   The loss of Weiss, Crennel, Mangini, McDaniels and Pioli have led to a brain drain in the organization and have left BB with too much on his plate in the coaching and GM departments.  I think it shows since this year the Pats have uncharacteristically made gaffe after gaffe to their detriment.  Bill needs to surround himself with some respected NFL-caliber coordinators and get back to being the guy pulling the strings.      The Pats are a victim of their success to some extent, which happens to every NFL team when they do well. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Rob, I think the loss of the coordinators over the past 5 years is more then enough to ruin franchises. We have been remarkably successful considering. BB assumed the offensive play calling and was simultaneously coaching the defense. He needs help. I hope Weis comes through.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bellicheck is not that creative.  I'm sorry but his defensive "schemes" that have always been called genius - have not been very good for the last THREE years.

The prevent against Indy was atrocious.

last night - they couldn't successfully blitz ONCE.  Yet every team in the NFL blitzes Brady almost EVERY down and they succeed!

Either it is the worst roster since the Ray Berry days - or Bellicheck has lost it.

I'm sure he'll trade down and take 9 3rd round pick instead of getting an impact player with that Raider pick.

I think the game has finally passed BB by.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Be careful S-G, True Champ may may show it's age again and call you a troll (like me) for not waving pom-poms and celebrating this complied mess of a Defense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

you're right.   miami will take him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

[QUOTE]Bellicheck is not that creative.  I'm sorry but his defensive "schemes" that have always been called genius - have not been very good for the last THREE years. The prevent against Indy was atrocious. last night - they couldn't successfully blitz ONCE.  Yet every team in the NFL blitzes Brady almost EVERY down and they succeed! Either it is the worst roster since the Ray Berry days - or Bellicheck has lost it. I'm sure he'll trade down and take 9 3rd round pick instead of getting an impact player with that Raider pick. I think the game has finally passed BB by.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Just a little food for thought for the numerous doubters:

2006:  12-4
    *  AFC Championship defensive PLAYERS implosion
    2007:  18-1
    *  Asante drops a sure INT and "the play"  
    2008:  11-5
    *  with Matt Cassel!!  FIRST 11-5 to no make the playoffs
    2009:  7-4

*  with a completely revamped Defense

W-L:  41-14...Yeah the game has passed BB by...WOW!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Didn't the Pats put up the only undefeated reg season by a team in 35 years in 2007. 

2007 was 2 years ago, not 20 years ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Whne the Pats averaged 37 point s a game in 2007 - the offense covered for the defense. 

I'm just saying that Bellicheck made his "name" by being a "defensive genius"

The pats haven't had a great defense in a LONG LONG LONG time.

All these non-genius coaches are blitzing effectively week after week.  In the meantime - Bill clings to a bend don't break defense that hasn't worked.  You can only play "bend don't break" when you score 35 points a game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"I think the game has finally passed BB by."

Comedy Central is looking for a few good men.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

To a tiny extent I agree. I no longer trust every move, but overall don't think he's lost the team.

The problem as I see it is: BB is too enamored with Brady.

YES Brady is best QB of this generation, but the better Brady gets, BB thinks he can let coordinators go left and right, live without a top tier running game, not focus on pass rushers and shut down DBs (because we can just out score other teams) and in general not make half-time adjustment (because Brady will just pull it out for us).

Well guess what Bill? Shula thought the same things of Marino. I would hate for the 2nd half of Brady's career to mirror Marino's - all stats, no rings.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Bellicheck is not that creative.  I'm sorry but his defensive "schemes" that have always been called genius - have not been very good for the last THREE years. The prevent against Indy was atrocious. last night - they couldn't successfully blitz ONCE.  Yet every team in the NFL blitzes Brady almost EVERY down and they succeed! Either it is the worst roster since the Ray Berry days - or Bellicheck has lost it. I'm sure he'll trade down and take 9 3rd round pick instead of getting an impact player with that Raider pick. I think the game has finally passed BB by.

Are you sure that it is the scheme that is not working or the personell on the field that can't execute it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Whne the Pats averaged 37 point s a game in 2007 - the offense covered for the defense.  I'm just saying that Bellicheck made his "name" by being a "defensive genius" The pats haven't had a great defense in a LONG LONG LONG time. All these non-genius coaches are blitzing effectively week after week.  In the meantime - Bill clings to a bend don't break defense that hasn't worked.  You can only play "bend don't break" when you score 35 points a game.

Dude, the Pats D has been top 10 in the league almost every year since the 2002 season.....I think that you are following the Bengals.....

Sections
Shortcuts