In BB WeTrust

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: In BB WeTrust

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust:
    In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Those that began watching football in 2007 are bound to post really ignorant things. Under DW, the Dolphins had two 11 win seasons, a 10 win and a 9 win while having 3 top 5 defenses and a top 10 offense.  Exchange Fiedler for Brady and possibly a couple of SBs come thier way.
    Posted by Bustchise

Playing with Jimmie Johnson's players... I know you can't post simultaneously as Babe and Butchsie but geez at least pretend to sound like differn't people?

Let me make it easier for you, the 2001 Bengal's with Brady stink just as bad... how's that Babe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In fact I'll take it a step further, Brady goes to the Bengal's and he never wins a ring, never becomes a Pro Bowler and disappears into obscurity...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : The Dolphin's with Brady at QB and Dave Wannestedt as head coach would still stink... period.
    Posted by wozzy

You make this ridiculous comment as if it were a stone cold fact. Give me a break. These arguments are amusing. Both sides are too stubborn to budge. Keep entertaining yourselves.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Matt Ryan is a great QB on a poor team... how many rings has he won?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Yes, yes - for the 4 years following JJ's 4 year tenure in Miami, DW was able to get more wins out of the same players that were then 4 years older.  I guess, you really nailed that one. 
    Posted by Bustchise

Wait Babe, didn't Parcell's draft all of Beilchick's Super Bowl winning players?  Which is it?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I was sort of kidding about the 2007 comment earlier, but you have just shown me to be right.  As if the DW/Dolphind comment wasn't ignorant enough, you just proved that you didn't know that Pete Carrol coached for 3 years prior to BB or for that matter, that Big Bill didn't get to buy his groceries in NE.
    Posted by Bustchise

And you just proved that Babe and Butchsie can't occupy the same space at the same time... way to go Babe.

And really, just ignore the "what if" scenario I posted about Brady getting drafted by the Bengal's instead of the Pats.  

Or better yet explain how Alex Smith is considered a universally accepted "BUST" prior to Harbaugh becoming coach.  Then somehow he leads the 49ers to the NFC Championship game his first year under Jim, the only thing stopping him from the Super Bowl was two muffed kicks by the same returner?

You can't...

The NFL is a coaches league.  

Brady coming out of college weighing 200 pounds, goes to a great program, gains 25 pounds of muscle, learns under the tutelage of Weis and BB and BECOMES the Tom Brady we know and love.  

He gets drafted into a cruddy program like the Bengal's this likely never happens, that's where your BB can't win without Brady idea falls apart.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Matt Ryan is a great QB on a poor team... how many rings has he won?
    Posted by wozzy

I would like to see him in a Patriots uniform when Brady retires.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You are correct in that the HC makes the cuts. But then the GM/s has to help find the replacements in order for the HC to decide if the replacement fits. Both Pioli and BB had to agree on which potential players they would bring in. But it was BB the HC that made the final decision after the try out.
    Posted by GO47

Yeah, and BB's a great HC. No argument there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In fact I'll take it a step further, Brady goes to the Bengal's and he never wins a ring, never becomes a Pro Bowler and disappears into obscurity...
    Posted by wozzy

Well he has never won a ring, in the last 7 years with BB at the helm.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Okay wozzydoo the rump swab, shower us with the vast expanse of intellect from that peabrain of yours and give us evidence of Ryan's greatness.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Oh I don't know, Rookie Of The Year award, 2010 Pro Bowl, Falcon's single season record holder in yards and completions... I'm sure none of that is relevant. Especailly considering you'll ignore any facts I throw your way anyhow and continue your incessant name calling because you don't deal in facts you can't explain away, you simply ignore them like the chicken little you are.  

I can guarantee you wouldn't speak that way to my face.

Tell me Butchsie... err Dudder... err Babe... if you aren't here to engage in civil discourse about football than why are you here at all?  

If you continually ignore posters when they approach you with facts to back their statements and your only answers are insults, why are you here again... oh yeah because you're a troll.

Tell us what your football pedigree is and why we should listen to your rants anymore than Rusty's, at least Rusty is a Pat's fan, a little high strung maybe but a Pat's fan?

You offer your ideas with nothing more than "because I said so" as proof... you attack the poster instead of their argument because you can't possibly explain it away.  It's pathetic really, at least Jint's fan doesn't pretend to be a Pat's fan and can hold a civil conversation at times, you offer nothing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Don't be so sure I wouldn't speak that way to your face, or worse. I generally don't treat anal turds that well.
    Posted by BabeParilli

I suggest we meet up, I'll spring for the plane ticket to come to NY to meet you? We can film it and post the youtube video here for the enjoyment of our posters...

I'm sure the Pro Bowl and ROY award were just a fluke... way to counter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I suggest we meet up, I'll spring for the plane ticket to come to NY to meet you? We can film it and post the youtube video here for the enjoyment of our posters... I'm sure the Pro Bowl and ROY award were just a fluke... way to counter.
    Posted by wozzy

Yeah, we'll be meeting soon numbnuts. Hold your breath, please.

What's your plan for the meeting big boy?

Oh yeah, Vince Young won ROY and went to 2 pro-bowls. He must be "great" too, right Einstein?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust :  What's your plan for the meeting big boy? Oh yeah, Vince Young won ROY and went to 2 pro-bowls. He must be "great" too, right Einstein?
    Posted by BabeParilli

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, you put me to sleep with your false bravado.

I suspect our meeting would be a lot like my draft day challenge for you to post your picks. You would would run and disappear like a chicken, reappear when it was all over and start talking out of your rear again.

Typical Babe response, after googling "Rookie Of The Year" to find a young QB who won and then fell off, you cherry pick my post ignoring Matt Ryan's franchise records for yards and completion percentage to make your point. Matt Ryan is still a starter with his team, does that make a difference?  You're really going to try and convince us that Matt Ryan isn't good?

You're slower than a bag of rocks rolling uphill.  John Elway is one of the greatest QB's ever, it took a great runningback to win him a ring. 

Let's look at some other good to great QB's in descending order who didn't make their coach good enough to win a ring during their tenure; 

Carson Palmer, Marc Bulger, Kerry Collins, Romo, Hasselbeck, Jim Harbaugh, Vick, Neil O'Donnell, Matt Schaub, Steve Grogan, Jim Everett, Daunte Culpepper, Ron Jaworski, Jeff Garcia, Philip Rivers, Rich Gannon, Archie Manning, Steve McNair, Boomer Esiason, Bobby Layne, Jim Kelly, Roman Gabriel, McNabb, Randall Cunningham, YA Tittle, Ken Anderson, Sonny Jergensen, Warren Moon, Sid Luckman, Sammy Baugh, Dan Fouts, Fran Tarkenton and the greatest statistical QB of all time Dan Marino.

Weren't they "great" if not good, why didn't they win 3 rings like Brady did or even one for that matter?  

Why, because their coaches or GM's didn't put them in position or they didn't capitalize.  Nice try Dudder but I can google things also.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Vince Young was ROtY too Cool

I love Matt Ryan being a huge BC fan but I wouldn't call him a great QB. Yet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're really going to try and convince us that Matt Ryan isn't good?
    Posted by wozzy

Heh heh, wozzydoo gets busted for trying to backpedal and change his Ryan spin from "GREAT" to the less idiotic appearing good.

Yeah, he's good. I never said he wasn't.

You're the one with the bravado as you thinly veil your implication you would like to get into a physical altercation because somebody called you what you are on a sports board. That pretty much sums up your worth here and beyond.

And I left out your simpleton's point about Ryan holding team records because it doesn't rise to the level of even being worth refuting. Nobody with a clue cares about team records when the word great is being carelessly thrown around by the likes of you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Let's look at some other good to great QB's in descending order who didn't make their coach good enough to win a ring during their tenure;
    Posted by wozzy

What does this have to do with you explaining to me how Ryan is great? Can't you even follow along with a simple discussion?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts