In BB WeTrust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: In BB WeTrust

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust:
    In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : What does this have to do with you explaining to me how Ryan is great? Can't you even follow along with a simple discussion?
    Posted by BabeParilli

On a better team Ryan is a "great" QB, on an average to poor team Ryan is good. Matt Ryan behind the Patriot's all world O line would put up comparable numbers to Brady, he can make all the throws.

If Dan Marino and other QB's I listed are not "great" then my question would be what kind of scale are you grading on?  QB's are EVERYTHING aren't they B@@b?  

But somehow great QB's like the one's listed above never won a ring, sort of throws your whole BS theory in the garbage doesn't it?

For you and the rest of the clueless, FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT, the difference between a good team and a great team is depth. 

QB play doesn't happen in a vacuum, it's reliant on ten other players executing.  
    Stop listening to Colin Cowheard rank QB's because he is a tool and his rankings change weekly.

You're a keyboard gangster, tough behind the anonymity of a keyboard.  But the fact that you shrank from posting your draft picks, disappearing entirely for the draft process, retiring and coming back like Brett Farve, shows you for what you are; a chickensh!t troll.  When things get tough here you'll pack up and disappear once again.  

This is when you ignore my challenge to explain how Dan Marino, statistically the greatest QB ever, never won a ring?  

You won't, instead you'll call me names and ignore the actual content of my post, the last refuge of a cowardly know nothing troll who's biggest contribution to this forum was when you "retired."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : On a better team Ryan is a "great" QB, on an average to poor team Ryan is good. Matt Ryan behind the Patriot's all world O line would put up comparable numbers to Brady,
    Posted by wozzy

Okay, way to keep your gold medal intact. You keep raising the bar.

wozzydoo the great "Pats' fan" has emphatically stated Ryan is as good as Brady.

I wouldn't doubt there are a handful of moron trolls who would agree with you, but the football world sure as hell doesn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Okay, way to keep your gold medal intact. You keep raising the bar. wozzydoo the great "Pats' fan" has emphatically stated Ryan is as good as Brady. I wouldn't doubt there are a handful of moron trolls who would agree with you, but the football world sure as hell doesn't.
    Posted by BabeParilli

At the highest level of QB play the only thing that separates the 1A quarterbacks is the talent, scheme and coaching around them.  Players go on hot and cold streaks, go from good teams to poor teams. Is Tom Brady better in 2007 than he was in 2009 or was talent and coaching a factor?  Ratings are for losers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : At the highest level of QB play the only thing that separates the 1A quarterbacks is the talent, scheme and coaching around them.  Players go on hot and cold streaks, go from good teams to poor teams. Is Tom Brady better in 2007 than he was in 2009 or was talent and coaching a factor?  Ratings are for losers.
    Posted by wozzy

Okay big boy. We already know: YOU THINK MATT RYAN IS AS GOOD AS TOM BRADY.

No need to elaborate with the obvious; that QBs benefit from the team around them. We all already know that without your expert testimony being required for verification.

What I want is your list of 1As.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust :What I want is your list of 1As.
    Posted by BabeParilli

You've never given us ANYTHING when we've asked for it...

..and I just finished saying ratings are for losers.

And please, what's with the "big boy?"  It sounds homoerotic, I preferred when you called me turd.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You've never given us ANYTHING when we've asked for it... ..and I just finished saying ratings are for losers. And please, what's with the "big boy?"  It sounds homoerotic, I preferred when you called me turd.
    Posted by wozzy

Nothing gay about my intent. It is disturbing that you would take it that way though.

Okay, no list of the 1As from you that if they played for the right team would be as good as the all-time great, Brady. Suit yourself. Thought I'd give you a chance to crawl out of the hole you dug yourself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You have some issues supporting trolls like Babe and Mangione/Bustchise. You're smarter than that. I thought. Jesus.
    Posted by BassFishingII

Smarter than you on football? He definitely is. I don't want to swell his head though. It doesn't take a lot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : On a better team Ryan is a "great" QB, on an average to poor team Ryan is good. Matt Ryan behind the Patriot's all world O line would put up comparable numbers to Brady, he can make all the throws.
    Posted by wozzy

I suggest you look at Matt Ryan's indoor/outdoor splits before you argue that if we put Ryan on this team that he would put up comparable numbers to Brady.

That being said Dan Marino is the textbook example of how great QB play alone is not enough to win a championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to In BB WeTrust:
    I think this season no one will be able to say BB did a bad job in FA and the draft. He got alot of talent in both areas that helps both sides of the ball become alot better. On paper this team should be unbeatable agianst anybody. It won't be on BB's shoulders this year if the team comes up short. The talent has to execute.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

The Pats should be good again, and appear to be the class of the AFC. But, "unbeatable against anybody" they are not. The Texans, Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals will be tough. The Broncos could also be good, if the glue holding Peyton Manning's neck in place doesn't melt.

In the NFC, the Pats have proven to be quite beatable at the hands of the NY Giants. Plus, the Packers, Saints, and 49ers will also be very good again.

As for this not being "on BB's shoulders" if the Pats' come up short, I disagree. His defense must be better this year...his OL has age and injury questions...and his stable of RBs do not inspire confidence. 

Still, expectations in Patriot Nation are, and should be, sky high. For the Pats', anything less than winning that elusive 4th Lombardi is unacceptable.   

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts