In BB WeTrust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Re: In BB WeTrust

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : He'll never concede defeat on this topic or the passing, finesse offense addiction debates. He's lost both and simply can't get himself to admit he has. Can you imagine him being wrong on his job? Oh my. I know he;s in his 60s, but I don't think he works anymore. That's sick, really. A 60 year+ old invidual so enamored with Brady and protecting Brady on a board, he has to use the anti-BB angle to prop up Brady?  I just can't imagine it. It's like my dad or my uncles behaving the way he does, so enamored with Brady and somehow enraged with BB as the greatest coach and GM of all time, he doesn't like it? How does any Pats fan call BB as a GM "average" when the cap is really set up to make things really difficult to win year in and year out? I kept telling him he'd look dumb by following the anti-BB media and warned of our flawed offense in the postseason.  He just doesn't want to learn.  He toted around the mantras of ESPN, Mazz, Felger, etc here, but now who looks foolish? Also, apparently, Peter King thinks the Giants set the blueprint in the cap era. LMAO
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

Good to see you back!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You have an agenda friend, but luckily your not very intelligent. Who picked up these players that helped us win 3 SB's and attain the best record in NFL history over the 12 years BB has been running this team? The answer of course is Bill Belichick, the greatest coach/GM in the salary cap era, and probably ever. Have fun trolling. Tom Brady Richard Seymour Matt Light David Patten Stephen Neal Anthony Pleasant Larry Izzo Mike Vrabel Terrell Buckley Brian Cox Antowain Smith Joe Andruzzi Mike Compton Greg Randall Bobby Hamilton Ty Warren Eugene Wilson Asante Samuel Dan Koppen Deion Branch David Givens Jarvis Green Roman Phifer Rodney Harrison Corey Dillon Ted Washington Vince Wilfork Tyrone Poole Jermaine Wiggins Randy Moss Wes Welker Donte Stalworth Jabar Gaffney Laurence Maroney BJGE Sammy Morris Danny Woodhead Rob Gronkowski Aaron Hernandez Sebastian Volmer Nate Solder Brian Waters Kyle Love Leigh Bodden(1 very good year) Brandon Merriweather Devon Mccourty Kyle Arrington Jerod Mayo Brandon Spikes Rob Ninkovic Andre Carter Mark Anderson Big Gerrard Warren
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

The level of your stupidity is astonishing. So let me see if I get what your saying right.

Randy Moss
    Wes Welker
    Donte Stalworth
    Jabar Gaffney
    Laurence Maroney
    BJGE
    Sammy Morris
    Danny Woodhead
    Rob Gronkowski
    Aaron Hernandez
    Sebastian Volmer
    Nate Solder
    Brian Waters
    Kyle Love
    Leigh Bodden(1 very good year)
    Brandon Merriweather
    Devon Mccourty
    Kyle Arrington
    Jerod Mayo
    Brandon Spikes
    Rob Ninkovic
    Andre Carter
    Mark Anderson
    Big Gerrard Warren

... all "helped us win 3 SB's"?

That's amazing since none of them played for any of our SB winning teams. Idiot.

That entire list is a list any good NFL team could produce. It proves NOTHING (other than that my characterization of you as incompetent nitwit is true, but don't feel bad, wozzydoo is even a bigger dum bass than you, but it is close).

Speaking of trolling, why don't you tell us for the 10,000th time how BB doesn't know how to run the team and should take the ball away from Brady and give it to BJGE? Oh yeah, that's right, BB let that mediocre scrub walk LMAO@U.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Yeah its nice to see them listed. I think we get spoiled and forget how many great players BB brought aboard. I have to give credit to PCMIV( I think it was him) that put together half of this list from a thread a few months back!

"Great players"? That list has maybe 10 "great players" on it. Most of them are filler and some are downright busts. Or do you consider Butler and Meriweather "great players"?

The only thing spoiled about you is your taking for granted the greatest player in team history. But you WILL rue the day. And I hope I am there to rub the salt in your wound without mercy, because frankly, you deserve it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : He'll never concede defeat on this topic or the passing, finesse offense addiction debates. He's lost both and simply can't get himself to admit he has. Can you imagine him being wrong on his job? Oh my. I know he;s in his 60s, but I don't think he works anymore. That's sick, really. A 60 year+ old invidual so enamored with Brady and protecting Brady on a board, he has to use the anti-BB angle to prop up Brady?  I just can't imagine it. It's like my dad or my uncles behaving the way he does, so enamored with Brady and somehow enraged with BB as the greatest coach and GM of all time, he doesn't like it? How does any Pats fan call BB as a GM "average" when the cap is really set up to make things really difficult to win year in and year out? I kept telling him he'd look dumb by following the anti-BB media and warned of our flawed offense in the postseason.  He just doesn't want to learn.  He toted around the mantras of ESPN, Mazz, Felger, etc here, but now who looks foolish? Also, apparently, Peter King thinks the Giants set the blueprint in the cap era. LMAO

Only you and your dozen co-nincompoops look like the fools here. As you cry for BB to learn how to coach and take the ball away from the HOF QB and give it to the street scrub RB. But that's not dumb enough for you tools. Then you preach how the 31st ranked D who can't get an endgame stop to save their lives is the solid group and the top 3 offense is the problem. LMAO

FYI, because I know how you love to get into everybody's personal business... I have been semi-retired for about 10 years. I still own and manage income real estate and work part-time as a field service technician travelling throughout NE, pays about $37 an hour. I probably put in about 15 hours a week. That's good enough for me, I've paid my dues in the working life. And I am well pleased to have been able to enjoy the hell out of Tom Brady playing great football for the team I have loved since 1966. I'm a big fan of his and am not ashamed in the least to say so. Certainly any derision from a handful of snivelling little scallywags of your ilk can't change that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : The level of your stupidity is astonishing. So let me see if I get what your saying right. Randy Moss Wes Welker Donte Stalworth Jabar Gaffney Laurence Maroney BJGE Sammy Morris Danny Woodhead Rob Gronkowski Aaron Hernandez Sebastian Volmer Nate Solder Brian Waters Kyle Love Leigh Bodden(1 very good year) Brandon Merriweather Devon Mccourty Kyle Arrington Jerod Mayo Brandon Spikes Rob Ninkovic Andre Carter Mark Anderson Big Gerrard Warren ... all "helped us win 3 SB's"? That's amazing since none of them played for any of our SB winning teams. Idiot. That entire list is a list any good NFL team could produce. It proves NOTHING (other than that my characterization of you as incompetent nitwit is true, but don't feel bad, wozzydoo is even a bigger dum bass than you, but it is close). Speaking of trolling, why don't you tell us for the 10,000th time how BB doesn't know how to run the team and should take the ball away from Brady and give it to BJGE? Oh yeah, that's right, BB let that mediocre scrub walk LMAO@U.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Got it. So because we have not won a SB with these players they are not good players, and BB is an average GM because we didn't win our last 2 SB's.

Well said.

For a guy who supposedly came up in the 70's and 80's you sure do sound like a spoiled Pats fan....then again your not that either, calling you any kind of fan would be a compliment as all you do on this board is bash BB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Got it. So because we have not won a SB with these players they are not good players, and BB is an average GM because we didn't win our last 2 SB's. Well said. For a guy who supposedly came up in the 70's and 80's you sure do sound like a spoiled Pats fan....then again your not that either, calling you any kind of fan would be a compliment as all you do on this board is bash BB.

No. You asked: "Who picked up these players that helped us win 3 SB's...".

I informed you that the slew of players I listed didn't even play for us when we were winning SBs. So apparently you don't, "got it".

You're the one who bashes BB with your incessant questioning of his coaching. I freely admit he is the best coach around and unlike you don't question how he runs the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Antowain Smith was a "street scrub RB" and we won 2 SBs with him.  In fact, that street scrub came in out of shape in 2003 and we still won a SB with him that year as our lead RB.  Only if we had him rushing for 126 yards like he did in SB 38 possibly with BJGE as our lead back, just 3 months ago, right Babe?  The Giants D wasn't even that good of a run D.  Their D was ranked a measly 4 spots higher than ours and your boyfriend was outplayed by wittle Eli Manning.  You can't admit that. lol How many Brady jerseys do you own now?  17?

Well, in the Smith days we had a D that could get a stop in the endgame, unlike our "rebuilt" D of now, LOL. Still laugh every time I think of your proclamations that the "rebuild on the fly" was complete, as BB throws a whole draft at the problem.

Outplayed by Eli? Actually Tommy Boy had a 100 PR to Eli's 95 if you take away the last desperate hail mary drive the defense folding like a cheap suit forced on him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Got it. So because we have not won a SB with these players they are not good players, and BB is an average GM because we didn't win our last 2 SB's. Well said. For a guy who supposedly came up in the 70's and 80's you sure do sound like a spoiled Pats fan....then again your not that either, calling you any kind of fan would be a compliment as all you do on this board is bash BB.

Don't bother trying to find any logic in his rants, it isn't there. A troll only hopes to instigate...  it comes from frustration having to watch his himetown Jet's lose again and again...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Babe:

Here is the original list of players that I posted a couple of months ago that were brought in by BB in one way or another that started or played major roles on at least one of our 3 SB teams

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ab653a1a3-f5b6-46bd-85c2-58313ce7425b&plckCurrentPage=2

Tom Brady
    Richard Seymour
    Matt Light
    David Patten
    Stephen Neal
    Anthony Pleasant
    Larry Izzo
    Mike Vrabel
    Terrell Buckley
    Antowain Smith
    Joe Andruzzi
    Mike Compton
    Greg Randall
    Bobby Hamilton
    Ty Warren
    Eugene Wilson
    Asante Samuel
    Dan Koppen
    Deion Branch
    David Givens
    Jarvis Green
    Roman Phifer
    Rodney Harrison
    Corey Dillon
    Ted Washington
    Vince Wilfork
    Tyrone Poole
    Jermaine Wiggins

That's practically 30 players and isn't counting guys like Patrick Pass who were important role players.  Yes BB inherited guys like Law and Willie Mac, but you make it sound like every good GM in this league is brought in with the cupboard completely bare.  It's nonsense.  Just like it's nonsense to argue that Parcells assembled our team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Babe: Here is the original list of players that I posted a couple of months ago that were brought in by BB in one way or another that started or played major roles on at least one of our 3 SB teams http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ab653a1a3-f5b6-46bd-85c2-58313ce7425b&plckCurrentPage=2 Tom Brady Richard Seymour Matt Light David Patten Stephen Neal Anthony Pleasant Larry Izzo Mike Vrabel Terrell Buckley Antowain Smith Joe Andruzzi Mike Compton Greg Randall Bobby Hamilton Ty Warren Eugene Wilson Asante Samuel Dan Koppen Deion Branch David Givens Jarvis Green Roman Phifer Rodney Harrison Corey Dillon Ted Washington Vince Wilfork Tyrone Poole Jermaine Wiggins That's practically 30 players and isn't counting guys like Patrick Pass who were important role players.  Yes BB inherited guys like Law and Willie Mac, but you make it sound like every good GM in this league is brought in with the cupboard completely bare.  It's nonsense.  Just like it's nonsense to argue that Parcells assembled our team.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

So, what in this negates my contention that much of the dynasty teams were not built by BB?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : So, what in this negates my contention that much of the dynasty teams were not built by BB?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

So the fact that practically the entire offensive and defensive lines, WR and RB core, important LB pieces, most of the secondary other than Law as well as our franchise QB were brought in under BB is not enough evidence for you that BB built the team?  I don't think I can help you if this is the case.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Don't bother trying to find any logic in his rants, it isn't there. A troll only hopes to instigate...  it comes from frustration having to watch his himetown Jet's lose again and again...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Now now wozzydoo, don't be ridiculous. It's very logical that BB is a great coach. That's why I don't question how he coaches the team like you TrueChump and Rusty do. It's also very logical that Brady is a great player. That's why I don't constantly bash the greatest player in Pats' history like you three stooges do either.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : See, this is why people think you're a troll, and you are.  You get completely shown up x 1000 on a topic and you can't admit you're wrong.

I didn't get shown up you lamebrain.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : So the fact that practically the entire offensive and defensive lines, WR and RB core, important LB pieces, most of the secondary other than Law as well as our franchise QB were brought in under BB is not enough evidence for you that BB built the team?  I don't think I can help you if this is the case.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

What would the 2001 team have been without Vinatieri the greatest clutch kicker in history, Troy Brown the 100+ catch receiver, Kevin Faulk the exceptional 3rd down back, Woody a pro-bowl caliber center, Tedy, Hall of Fame caliber CB Ty Law and other starters such as Rod Rutledge, Brandon Mitchell, Lawyer Milloy and Tebucky Jones?

That's nearly half the team's key players that BB didn't bring.

BB went 5-11 with a team that Carrol didn't have a losing season with for 3 years. The BB hit the jackpot with Brady in the 6th round.

You're not making a very good case here that I'm wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Bahwahahah!!!! Oh, the comedy of it. He doesn't even now when he's been bludgeoned.

Gimme a break lunkhead. Only a blind man can't see BB inherited a very good core of players from Carrol.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : 100 catches for Brown?  That's impossible.  Prior to 2007, Brady didn't focus on one receiver.  He spread the ball around equally among all receivers.  That's why he was a batter QB prior to 2007.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that must be impossible because Queenie says so. And it's impossible to win a SB throwing more than 35 passes, well, except for the 47 thrown in 2003.