In BB WeTrust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: In BB WeTrust

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Don't let anything like facts get in the way of your broad assertions.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

If you have something substantive to show what I have said isn't factual, bring it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]while I do subscribe to the "in BB we trust" theme, I did numerous times question his FA signings. I do not doubt that he made training camp much more interesting, but I question if he indeed upgraded the talent, and how many of the signings will actually play every Sunday? (or make the team?) I also questioned the draft decisions....not that the players taken may not pan out, but how much of a "project" are the first 3 choices? And is the team still very vulnerable in the back 4? I would have prefered a defensive playmaker in the draft or FA signing, and I am not sure we got one. I do think that Jones could be very good in 2-3 years, I do not think he is ready for major snaps this year I do think that Hightower could be good in the Mayo/Spikes mold, but while they are very good, are they playmakers?
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Yeah, BB hits some and misses some like a lot of guys. But he has a great QB and a great HC so he doesn't have to be the greatest GM to stay in the fight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You are the master of spin.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

I give you facts and you call it spin. You must have caught Rusty's disease.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]while I do subscribe to the "in BB we trust" theme, I did numerous times question his FA signings. I do not doubt that he made training camp much more interesting, but I question if he indeed upgraded the talent, and how many of the signings will actually play every Sunday? (or make the team?) I also questioned the draft decisions....not that the players taken may not pan out, but how much of a "project" are the first 3 choices? And is the team still very vulnerable in the back 4? I would have prefered a defensive playmaker in the draft or FA signing, and I am not sure we got one. I do think that Jones could be very good in 2-3 years, I do not think he is ready for major snaps this year I do think that Hightower could be good in the Mayo/Spikes mold, but while they are very good, are they playmakers?
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

sort of an oxymoron.  You can't question BB and have complete trust in him at the same time. The phrase implies blind faith.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Well, you're forgetting Pioli in all this anyway. But... I have said he did have a lot of players of his own during that dynasty. But the inherited guys who remained even until 2004 were key people. Of course over that time any coach is going to let average guys go and put in his own average guys. You're not making the case that BB is some great team builder. The fact remains from all evidence he is a typical team builder, nothing exceptional, who saw his greatest success with many players he did not bring in and a lucky pick in the 6th round. Without that 6th round player and those inherited assets he has managed only to lose 2 SBs and 1 AFC Championship. Fact.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Let try this again:

BB took over as the HC and GM with Pioli back in January 2000. When comparing the Patriot 2000 roster with the 2001 Patriot roster there were only 16 players remaining on the team. Of the 16 they just had 9 players who could be called solid starters that year 10 with Adam. Out a 53 man roster I'm not sure how you could not say BB and Pioli didn't rebuild this team. Here are the 16:

Drew Bledsoe - Play in 2001 until he got hurt and Brady replaced him.

Troy Brown - Retired 2008

Tedy Bruschi - Retired 2008

Kevin Faulk - Hasn't retire yet

Terry Glenn - Traded off season 2002

Lee Johnson - Punter Released 10/15/2001

Ted Johnson - Retired 2005

Tebucky Jones - Traded to N.O. 03 for a 2nd rnd pick  used for Corey Dillion
    Ty Law - Released 2005

Willie McGinest - Left 2006

Lawyer Milloy - Released 2003

Brandon Mitchell - Left  2002

Marty Moore - Left 2002

Rod Rutledge - Left 2002

Adam Vinatieri - Left 2005

Damein Woody - Left 2004

This clearly tells me that BB and Pioli cleaned house and rebuilt the team. 

Then from the 2001 team to the 2003 there were only 7 left from the list.

Again this is based strictly on comparing the rosters. I thought pcmIV did a great job of demonstrating this by listing starters on both defense and offense which gave the same list as above but also showed the additions. TrueChamp listed some of the players that have since been part of the Patriots teams. That list has lots of great players BB has brought on this team and been very successful.

Granted the 9 really good players that came from earlier teams were a part of their success but so weren't the players signed and drafted starting in 2000 as important. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Babe do you ever feel embarrassed?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Let try this again: BB took over as the HC and GM with Pioli back in January 2000. When comparing the Patriot 2000 roster with the 2001 Patriot roster there were only 16 players remaining on the team. Of the 16 they just had 9 players who could be called solid starters that year 10 with Adam. Out a 53 man roster I'm not sure how you could not say BB and Pioli didn't rebuild this team. Here are the 16: Drew Bledsoe - Play in 2001 until he got hurt and Brady replaced him. Troy Brown - Retired 2008 Tedy Bruschi - Retired 2008 Kevin Faulk - Hasn't retire yet Terry Glenn - Traded off season 2002 Lee Johnson - Punter Released 10/15/2001 Ted Johnson - Retired 2005 Tebucky Jones - Traded to N.O. 03 for a 2nd rnd pick  used for Corey Dillion Ty Law - Released 2005 Willie McGinest - Left 2006 Lawyer Milloy - Released 2003 Brandon Mitchell - Left  2002 Marty Moore - Left 2002 Rod Rutledge - Left 2002 Adam Vinatieri - Left 2005 Damein Woody - Left 2004 This clearly tells me that BB and Pioli cleaned house and rebuilt the team.  Then from the 2001 team to the 2003 there were only 7 left from the list.   Again this is based strictly on comparing the rosters. I thought pcmIV did a great job of demonstrating this by listing starters on both defense and offense which gave the same list as above but also showed the additions. TrueChamp listed some of the players that have since been part of the Patriots teams. That list has lots of great players BB has brought on this team and been very successful.   Granted the 9 really good players that came from earlier teams were a part of their success but so weren't the players signed and drafted starting in 2000 as important. 
    Posted by GO47[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but nobody with a whit of interest in the truth of this matter cares what scrubs BB sent packing so he could bring in his own flavor of scrub. The 53 man roster is entirely moot to the question.

The fact remains a good portion of the key players during his greatest success, the dynasty, were not players he brought in.

The fact also remains that since the team could be entirely referred to as built by him he has managed to lose 2 SBs and 1 AFC Championship.

These facts show he is not the legendary team builder many here falsely claim he is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to "Re: In BB WeTrust": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Sorry, but nobody with a whit of interest in the truth of this matter cares what scrubs BB sent packing so he could bring in his own flavor of scrub. The 53 man roster is entirely moot to the question. The fact remains a good portion of the key players during his greatest success, the dynasty, were not players he brought in. The fact also remains that since the team could be entirely referred to as built by him he has managed to lose 2 SBs and 1 AFC Championship. These facts show he is not the legendary team builder many here falsely claim he is. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Wow you are obstinate as well as slow... Not a good combination. I'd say they proved their point and you've proven yourself a deluded troll who has no intention of listening to anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: In BB WeTrust": Wow you are obstinate as well as slow... Not a good combination. I'd say they proved their point and you've proven yourself a deluded troll who has no intention of listening to anything.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Let me enlighten you wozzydoo. What "you'd say" means absolutely NOTHING because between your ears lies nothing more than a bag of bricks.

My statements of fact were not refuted even a little bit.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Babe do you ever feel embarrassed?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Often. Here. I'm embarrassed that a fan of my team such as you can be so daft. I'm sure fans of other teams snicker at the stupidity of guys like you, wozzydoo the champion idiot and Queenie.

I also get embarrassed when a defense so bad that BB has to throw a whole draft at it gets bulldozed to lose the SB at the last minute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I can answer that. The answer is no.  Not even when he soils his autographed Brady pink hat panties. He, AcheNot, Mt Hurl, Bustchise, etc, never are embarrassed because they're gone.  All gone in their own little way.
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what kind of crazy is it to think Brady is a great QB, BB is a great coach and the 31st ranked defense sucks?

But being the only one on Earth ranting for an entire year about the shotgun/spread as being the source of all our ills is sane.

Right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Let try this again: BB took over as the HC and GM with Pioli back in January 2000. When comparing the Patriot 2000 roster with the 2001 Patriot roster there were only 16 players remaining on the team. Of the 16 they just had 9 players who could be called solid starters that year 10 with Adam. Out a 53 man roster I'm not sure how you could not say BB and Pioli didn't rebuild this team. Here are the 16: Drew Bledsoe - Play in 2001 until he got hurt and Brady replaced him. Troy Brown - Retired 2008 Tedy Bruschi - Retired 2008 Kevin Faulk - Hasn't retire yet Terry Glenn - Traded off season 2002 Lee Johnson - Punter Released 10/15/2001 Ted Johnson - Retired 2005 Tebucky Jones - Traded to N.O. 03 for a 2nd rnd pick  used for Corey Dillion Ty Law - Released 2005 Willie McGinest - Left 2006 Lawyer Milloy - Released 2003 Brandon Mitchell - Left  2002 Marty Moore - Left 2002 Rod Rutledge - Left 2002 Adam Vinatieri - Left 2005 Damein Woody - Left 2004 This clearly tells me that BB and Pioli cleaned house and rebuilt the team.  Then from the 2001 team to the 2003 there were only 7 left from the list.   Again this is based strictly on comparing the rosters. I thought pcmIV did a great job of demonstrating this by listing starters on both defense and offense which gave the same list as above but also showed the additions. TrueChamp listed some of the players that have since been part of the Patriots teams. That list has lots of great players BB has brought on this team and been very successful.   Granted the 9 really good players that came from earlier teams were a part of their success but so weren't the players signed and drafted starting in 2000 as important. 
    Posted by GO47[/QUOTE]

Explain to me if you find any of these statements incorrect....

BB's greatest success was the "dynasty".

The "dynasty" included the teams of 2001, 2003 & 2004.

That "dynasty" had a good number of key players on it that BB did not acquire.

Post that "dynasty" the team was almost entirely built by BB.

Those teams lost 2 SBs and 1 AFC Championship.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Who is Queenie? I see JintsFan reference this person, but who is it?  Is that your wife? Oh wait, is that your nurse at Shady Acres?

Queenie is you dum bass.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]haha I love it.  I have pink hat fans in Brady underoos making up names like Queenie with no real rhyme or reason when Babe Parilli wears a pink hat at Shady Acres. Oh, the irony.

Oh there's a reason. Jints made it up as a more apt moniker for you than riding with the king.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]haha I love it.  I have pink hat fans in Brady underoos making up names like Queenie with no real rhyme or reason when Babe Parilli wears a pink hat at Shady Acres. Oh, the irony.

In reality most pink hat fans have more of a clue than you. At least they know a great QB, great coach and bad defense when they see it.

But I can't be a pink hat "fan" remember genius. You said I'm a Giants troll, right after you said I was a jets troll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]And Brady played crappy in two SBs.  Ouch.

Then Eli must have been crap to you as well, because other than the desperation drive with 57 seconds left Brady had a higher passer rating than Eli in the last SB.

Telling you a fact is like opening a window shade at high noon on a napping vampire.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Regardless, you're an old troll.

Regardless, you're a certifiable idiot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to "Re: In BB WeTrust": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Let me enlighten you wozzydoo. What "you'd say" means absolutely NOTHING because between your ears lies nothing more than a bag of bricks. My statements of fact were not refuted even a little bit. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] You haven't provided any facts, just troll conjecture, whereas they gave you a substantial list of players Belichick brought on board... Including Brady. I can't wait until the season starts so we can all laugh at your Jests and their back up QB's try to win games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: In BB WeTrust": You haven't provided any facts, just troll conjecture, whereas they gave you a substantial list of players Belichick brought on board... Including Brady. I can't wait until the season starts so we can all laugh at your Jests and their back up QB's try to win games.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Laugh at the jets all you like imbecile. I could care less. They are a pestilence to me.

Hey brain rot, I pointed out the fact that numerous key players during the dynasty were not players BB brought. It doesn't get any more factual than that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I can answer that. The answer is no.  Not even when he soils his autographed Brady pink hat panties. He, AcheNot, Mt Hurl, Bustchise, etc, never are embarrassed because they're gone.  All gone in their own little way.

Wow. Thank you for the unsolicited pub and for including me in such an august group. I'm honored

If I put together a Power Ranking of all the users of this forum, Babe and mthurl would be in my top ten

Youd be number one of course because you make such a spectacle of yourself here every day and because you are so sublimely unaware of what a goof you are

To me that makes you a perfect nitwit

Please stay that way

Peace