In BB WeTrust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: In BB WeTrust

In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Actually, we got to a SB in spite of his horrendous AFC title game, his second bad AFC title game. The other being in 2007 when he had 3 INTs, one in the end zone. I'd rather go to battle with a "31st ranked" D that battles than a 20 million dollar QB who seems to be distracted with reckless throws with a 17-12 lead in a SB.
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

No stupido, we got to a SB despite yet another D endgame fail when the Ravens missed a chip shot FG.

Yeah, Tom was real "distracted" when he vaulted head over heels into the endzone for the winning TD against the Ratbirds. No desire there. What a tool you are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Pls don't mention superbowls

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I just looked up the 2008 Cards for S&G...the Jets dropped 56 points on them that season. WOW! The Eagles almost did too. Not to mention Cassel wiping the floor with them in the blizzard. They played ok in the playoffs but they scored 30+ points in every NFC playoff game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Are you able to make one post without talking about Rusty? Your obsession with someone you despise is scary.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

How about the obsession with the Patriots?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]How about the obsession with the Patriots?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

I don't blame him for that one! Who wouldn't want to root for a team led by BB and TB! Cool

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Imagine if he put this much effort into losing his virginity?  He'd be like Wilt Chamberlain.

Lol, classic.  Actually lol at the airport with people staring at me!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I wish our offense would just score more than 21 points in January or February against good or great Ds.

Ya, that would be nice but so would a D that allows less than 21 pts against crappy O's. Or a D that allows their O to play in a 12 possession game so that they had ample opportunity to score all those points.
    Now, that would be special!!! LOL

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : What the hell are you talking about when you say I have not shown facts? You just admitted the fact. BB had many players on his teams that he did not bring in. Fact. Are you really trying here to sell the snake oil that because BB didn't get rid of a certain player they then became "his" finds?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Do not put words in my mouth. I did not say many! You did!! No snake oil like you, just true facts based on the rosters. We've shown you the players from those rosters.

Now it's your turn to show the facts about "MANY"!!!!! What roster were you looking at?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Imagine if he put this much effort into losing his virginity?  He'd be like Wilt Chamberlain.

Got a good chuckle out of that one. See, other than being an idiot about football, you are capable of doing something of worth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : Do not put words in my mouth. I did not say many! You did!! No snake oil like you, just true facts based on the rosters. We've shown you the players from those rosters. Now it's your turn to show the facts about "MANY"!!!!! What roster were you looking at?
    Posted by GO47[/QUOTE]

You're going to split hairs about the term "many"? That alone shows you can't be taken seriously on this. I have no patience for people being a clown in a discussion such as this. Smarten up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : You're going to split hairs about the term "many"? That alone shows you can't be taken seriously on this. I have no patience for people being a clown in a discussion such as this. Smarten up.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

You are the one who mentioned it first. Don't expect us to take you seriously when you keep saying BB inherited "MANY" players from the previous GMs that accounts for the Super Bowl teams and wins. Everyone including yourself knows that is not true.

I like the fact that you have a different view point but I don't like the fact that anyone who disagrees with you is dead wrong in your eyes and we all have our facts wrong. From what I've seen so far you are the one who is wrong on this subject and yet you won't man up to admit that you can be wrong.

If you really hate BB and the Patriots so much then perhaps you should consider going back into retirement. We happen to like him and wouldn't want anyone else being the GM or the coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In BB WeTrust : I don't see where you denied being a pinkk hat Pats dork.  You, Babe Parilli and the trolls are all the same.  Clueless about the game.  And just raging pink hats who whine and then defend inept playby Tom Brady.  If you seriously love Brady to that degree, that's great.   We all wish you well in your obsession and man lust. Apparently, BB is average as a GM, Brady's recent postseasons are good and Tony Mazz is a hero of yours.  lol You have a very big day ahead of you cleaning toilets.  Enjoy!

Wow, you really got me good, Rus. I should know better than to mess with a sharp guy like you

But in my own defense, last night you called me a "horrendous Pats dork", not a "pink hat Pats dork". Are they even the same thing? How can you rightfully expect me to deny being something that I hadnt even been accused of yet? Not fair

Besides, I was too busy lecturing you on your urgent need to edit your text and on your presumptious tendency to speak for others to bother responding to your dumb accusations

I still like you though. Youre the goofiest online MF Ive ever met, and I want to keep you that way

Peace & Love,
    Bea

PS Take it from a pro like me. Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner! For home or office use. I highly recommend it. Works great, and it smells like Necco Wafers!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Just checking in on this one, has AchieAnus or Babe Gramps told us what makes BB an "average" GM yet? It's a pretty simple question that the pink hats keep dodging. I don't see too many GMs who have built dynasties and attend 5 SBs and have undefeated seasons in this league much. 

Well, BB has drafted more players since 2001 that have gone on to become Pro Bowlers (17) than any other GM in the NFL during that time period

Does that suggest he is just average? Or above average?

The latter, I would say, right?

Q: Why do you assume that everyone who needles you here on the board thinks in lockstep?

Youre goofy that way, you know. But it makes you endearing

Peace 

25. This post has been removed.