In defence of the play call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

In defence of the play call

I don't care anymore that we lost and I don't think we were robbed.  But Faulk absolutely made the catch for the first down.  You can see he had the ball between his hands and chest while his foot was still down he didn't cross back over the first down line until after he left his feet.  BB went for it and got it.  The Tom brady timeout after the touch back on the kick off at the end of the game there is what lost us this game.  Maybe even the welker one, not sure what that was for though(does anyone know?).  Anyway I am glad bill went for it.  Any other day and were 7-2 and calling him the mad Genius again.

on youtube is the deion sanders break down of what happned.  @ the :26 sec mark and the :29 second mark you can see what I'm talking about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cunnigham7. Show cunnigham7's posts

Re: In defence of the play call

In Response to In defence of the play call:
    I don't care anymore that we lost and I don't think we were robbed.  But Faulk absolutely made the catch for the first down.  You can see he had the ball between his hands and chest while his foot was still down he didn't cross back over the first down line until after he left his feet.  BB went for it and got it.  The Tom brady timeout after the touch back on the kick off at the end of the game there is what lost us this game.  Maybe even the welker one, not sure what that was for though(does anyone know?).  Anyway I am glad bill went for it.  Any other day and were 7-2 and calling him the mad Genius again. on youtube is the deion sanders break down of what happned.  @ the :26 sec mark and the :29 second mark you can see what I'm talking about.
    Posted by JaeD

Your dreaming! He did not make the 1st down because he WAS bobbling the ball.
    secondly, What could have been , should have been and would have been doesn't matter. The Colts could say the same thing about their receivers dropping the ball on key 3rd downs. Take the loss like a man!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

watch the replay its easy go to youtube search for the deion sanders breakdown and OPEN YOUR F@#$%N eyes.  I said Im ok with the loss these things happen your the one in denial

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

of course pereira has an anwser for everything.you dont really think he will admit one of his employees are wrong do you.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/18/pereira-suggests-key-spot-in-pats-colts-wouldnt-have-been-overturned/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: In defence of the play call:
    of course pereira has an anwser for everything.you dont really think he will admit one of his employees are wrong do you. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/18/pereira-suggests-key-spot-in-pats-colts-wouldnt-have-been-overturned/
    Posted by mosseffect43

He did regarding the PI call in the AFCCG.  Wouldn't you say there was more at stake in that game, and the call was in the endzone.  If he is man enough to admit it in that game, what plausible reason would he have for not admitting it in this game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I don't like playing the 'what if' game ----BUT, what IF it was Manning throwing the ball to Wayne on that same 4th & 2 play?  Would have the ref still said it "bobbled" and where would they have marked the ball? 

I just have a feeling they would have given Wayne the forward progress and would have been a 1st down for them. 

Just a ThoughT!  that's ALL, not any sour grapes here...just sharing another twist to this. 

Sections
Shortcuts