IN ISAIAH STANBACK... I SEE A FUTURE PATS STAR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

IN ISAIAH STANBACK... I SEE A FUTURE PATS STAR!

This kid has a very colorful and versatile athletic background. he was signed to the practice squad as a QB but was drafted by the orioles to play baseball in 2006 although he never played in college. he was drafted by the cowboys in 2007 and played in a couple of games as a wide receiver. he seems to be in the edelman mode. he also had 10 kickoff returns with the cowboys in both '07 and '08 with an average of almost 23. he has a rocket for an arm and has the second highest yards per completion in the history of the university of washington (remember that bledsoe guy went there too?). he is somewhat of an enigma though. he's 6'2 and posted a 40 time of 4.6. he has had some untimely injuries at major points in his career. when healthy and used creatively, he could pay serious dividends!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

Re: IN ISAIAH STANBACK... I SEE A FUTURE PATS STAR!

He will run the scout team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

Bledsoe went to Washington State.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

They are just tinkerin with this guy. He is constantly injured and at 6'2 a bit  short for a Belichick QB although it may be interesting to see what they do with him

Sections
Shortcuts