In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?

It appears that the latest trend in female entrepreneurism is to claim rape or abuse by a famous athlete or coach, then blackmail them for millions. We have had Duke lacrosse, Kobe Bryant, and now Rick Pitino and Ben Roethlisberger. Who is likely to be next?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

Re: In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?

In Response to In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?:
    It appears that the latest trend in female entrepreneurism is to claim rape or abuse by a famous athlete or coach, then blackmail them for millions. We have had Duke lacrosse, Kobe Bryant, and now Rick Pitino and Ben Roethlisberger. Who is likely to be next?
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard
    yep, i had a thread on this issue but as has become usual i was censored and it was taken down by the communist moderators whose only power in life comes from sabotaging this board of real independent thought and information like yours mr. blowhard..... on a light note, i think they should have a dating show where rik pitino gets to date andrea mcnulty or one of these other golddiggers. line them up and let a guy like pitino, kobe or shaq decide which one to risk blowing his wad.... of cash on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?

In Response to In the aftermath of Pitino and Big Ben, who is next?:
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard

f course you do realize the Duke lacrosse guys were innocent, don't you?  Pwoer-hungry DA tired to railroad them, ended up getting disbarred.

Sections
Shortcuts