In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...

....they kept running that commercial for NFL Fimls....not 1 patriot highlight...they had steve young, the mircle in music city, joe willie, "the catch", of course brett farve....the only time they showed the pats was the giants on the sideline of SB42 and  the david tyree catch....

did that pis anyone else off or just me???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...

In Response to In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...:
    ....they kept running that commercial for NFL Fimls....not 1 patriot highlight...they had steve young, the mircle in music city, joe willie, "the catch", of course brett farve....the only time they showed the pats was the giants on the sideline of SB42 and  the david tyree catch.... did that pis anyone else off or just me???
    Posted by Waltham781

We're not "In Vogue" any more man. We need to win another Super Bowl. They are sick and tired of showing the old highlights from us so we just have to give them some new ones. We can't get mad we have to get even by winning again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

What iconic play have the Patriots ever had? It's got nothing to do with pro or anti Pats bias - I can't think of any Pats play that's up there with the Music City Miracle or the Immaculate Reception???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

gee...the snowbowl, adam v beating the rams, the fluite drop kick

they werent all plays....alot of it was SB MVPs with the lombardi trophy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...:
    What iconic play have the Patriots ever had? It's got nothing to do with pro or anti Pats bias - I can't think of any Pats play that's up there with the Music City Miracle or the Immaculate Reception???
    Posted by PatsFanUK

How about the snow-plow game? The 2001 playoff game against the Raiders - Tuck rule, 2 Vinatieri FG's in the snow (Some call the first one the best kick ever made)?  SB 36 - SB-winning field goal?  SB 38 - SB-winning field goal?  Brady-to-Moss for the 50th TD pass/23rd TD reception for the go-ahead score to win the 16th game of the 16-0 season?

Really.. I think they've got many plays from this decade that go up there with the plays on that commercial. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

In Response to Re: In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...:
    Posted by PatsFanUK

You mean those three game winning field goals aren't exciting?   Well I am appalled!!!!!!!!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to In Watching Last Nights 49ers-Bears Game, Did Anyone Notice...:
    ....they kept running that commercial for NFL Fimls....not 1 patriot highlight...they had steve young, the mircle in music city, joe willie, "the catch", of course brett farve....the only time they showed the pats was the giants on the sideline of SB42 and  the david tyree catch.... did that pis anyone else off or just me???
    Posted by Waltham781

Game was a waste of air time.....to bad teams.. I turned it off

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I had a choice last night to watch the game or soak my testies in boiling water.  I correctly chose the nugget bath.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Walt..  I've seen many promos that included plenty of Pats stuff.  There are 32 teams in the league.  There's bound to be some without a Patriot in it.  Tough too include a clip for EVERY team in every commercial.

Sections
Shortcuts