Inagural "Ciao! Chump" List

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

Re: Inagural

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sure, he's gonna reply that I'm a Jets fan or Bustchise - Neither which are true. If I were either, how is it possible that PV has zero postings in Rocky's thread?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-jetsa-thread-of-laughs/100/6307283

Over 900+ posts in that thread - and none from PV because I'm NOT Bustchise and don't give a hoot about the Jets. INCONCEIVABLE.

He merely wants people to believe that anyone who disagrees with him is Bustchise and/or a Jet troll. The truth is that many people already has many of his usernames on ignore already, and that there is more than a handful that enjoy mocking him.

So, dummy explain the following

1) the fact that you can find ZERO threads of PV rooting for the jets or the FACT that PV has ZERO posts in the thread above

2) show me ONE post that quotes me rooting for the jets ANYWHERE.

We have different writing style's because we are different people, not because one person is faking different personalities.

How stupid is that. Time to put up or STFUP

Show us evidence - otherwise, you're just proving you're still the QUEEN OF LIES and the King of Morons

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

PROVE IT....PROVE IT

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Really HUGE tears !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will put it out there for the rest of us who pretty much ignore the kindergarten-like behaviour everyday and say that posts like this are why this place has gone way, way down hill.  These kinds of daft posts clutter up the board and many good threads. 

I got no horse in this race - ignore me or discard me to the pile of unreadables if you wish and I will not lose one second of sleep.  But FFS, some of you really, really need to get over yourselves.  It's a bloody internet posting board gents - it's not real life!  Could you spare the rest of us with your electronic chest puffing?  Why don't you lot exchange e-mails and torment eachother in private? 

[/QUOTE]

I like this post.  I start posting here a month ago and apparently it was bad timing as there must have been a big argument with some Patriot fans here and some non Patriot fans here just as I joined.  I start posting my opinion and immediately get labeled a jet troll. Have been arguing with them ever since so they will just leave me alone. 

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron Bustchise, that's why you like this post..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pipe down, PatsEng. Your status here has fallen mightily since BB wisely walked from Welkie in March.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, real wise. Brady sux worse than he ever has and Amendola has already been hurt, what, three times?

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I'm not bald or fat. 

See, this is the kind of high brow dialogue that brings me back every time. Where else can you get this?

By the way, some other notable figures who aren't/weren't bald or fat: Pee Wee Herman, Charles Manson, Gilligan, Hitler, Keyser Soze.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm not bald or fat. 

[/QUOTE]

See, this is the kind of high brow dialogue that brings me back every time. Where else can you get this?

By the way, some other notable figures who aren't/weren't bald or fat: Pee Wee Herman, Charles Manson, Gilligan, Hitler, Keyser Soze.

[/QUOTE]

the usual suspects.....good movie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm not bald or fat. 

[/QUOTE]

I guess that rules out george Costanza or Dom Deluise.

Sections
Shortcuts