Incident with National Anthem

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Incident with National Anthem

I have heard there was some type of incident during the national Anthem on Monday.  Can anyone clarify??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Incident with National Anthem

I know Moss tried to call a team huddle. I was at the game, not sure what else happened during the anthem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: Incident with National Anthem:
    [QUOTE]Yea i heard that as well but there have been no reports on it
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    Yeah they showed it on tv most of the players were walking away from him with their eyes rolling. Classy guy what piece of crap does that during the national anthem? I know Brandy Moss/aka allen iverson.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Monday night's game during the playing of the National Anthem, Moss, in a major breach of protocol, started gathering players in a circle to fire them up. The Patriots heard from the NFL offices about the issue.  This according to Steve Burton on WEEI.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

None of this matters anymore but hey it's a bye week so we have to talk about something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

Comcast SportsNet played a video of Moss trying to rally the troops during the national anthem, Tanguay kept saying that it was off the timing of it and was reading into it that the players weren't appreciative of it. This question was asked of Tully and he said he had no problem, so I think it was CSN reaching for something.

If you look on there sight you might be able to find the video of it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]This is something you have to watch for yourself...Im not insinuating anything, but WHY do people even take what a pats players sais at face value?  What did you expect Tully to say?....His A ss is already in the doghouse, he better had keep it clean.....just watch the confused looks on their faces when they walk away, and you tell me if they were on board w/ Moss....
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
    Not to mention what jackazz doesn't have enough courtesy to stand still and honor this country's fallen hero's?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

I am pretty sure it happened because the NFL office called the Krafts and complained. Technically, they could fine the Pats over it.

This is like the uniform policy that Goodell has. Same thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

[QUOTE]This is something you have to watch for yourself...Im not insinuating anything, but WHY do people even take what a pats players sais at face value?  What did you expect Tully to say?....His A ss is already in the doghouse, he better had keep it clean.....just watch the confused looks on their faces when they walk away, and you tell me if they were on board w/ Moss....

Patsfan, I'm not trying to justify what he did because I personally don't agree with it. I'm just basing what i said off I heard from CSN and from a pats player himself; could there have been more to it, yes. I just took it as face value in this case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Anthemgate, It happens.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Comcast SportsNet played a video of Moss trying to rally the troops during the national anthem, Tanguay kept saying that it was off the timing of it and was reading into it that the players weren't appreciative of it. This question was asked of Tully and he said he had no problem, so I think it was CSN reaching for something.  If you look on there sight you might be able to find the video of it.
    Posted by mainevent1836[/QUOTE]

Trying to create controvesy out of nothing? Well that's a first for sports broadcasting!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]I hear you "mainevent"  I just never believe anything Bill or a player sais when its positive, cuz its the company line....but Its def. a head scratcher....Only thing I could think was that maybe he didnt want any audio picked up, so he did it while the anthem was being sung to muffle what he was saying in case NFL films caught it.  Besides that, I dont know...I assumed he knew he getting traded soon and told them "this my last game here , lets make it count"  but thats just a guess... the Mayo int'view sais a lot too if you are into reading in between the lines like me.   Mayo seemed happy that Moss was gone, and seemed to feel our offense wouldnt miss a beat.  He coud've took the high road and he didnt.

What Mayo interview are you talking about? I tried looking for it, but can't find it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I cant wait to see Favre hold the ball waiting for Randy to get open.....then throw a CLASSIC INT like he always does. His INT % just went up with this signing. Seriously his arm is JELLO. 

I like and have always liked Randy. But I liked our team better without him. 

Favre can eat a fat one. At least Randy is honest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Incident with National Anthem:
    [QUOTE]I have heard there was some type of incident during the national Anthem on Monday.  Can anyone clarify??
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]

-

Randy wanted to sing the National Anthem and they wouldn't let him.  So he was b!tching and moaning to the guys, saying "That should be me singing that song.  Next year it's gonna be in my contract that I get to sing it before home games."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]What Mayo interview are you talking about? I tried looking for it, but can't find it.
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]Click on this link. The Mayo one is on the right a few videos down.

http://www.csnne.com/pages/v3_patriotsvideo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Cool. Thanks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Pats will be fined 5 trillion bucks and 20 first round picks