inconvenient TRUTH: could this scandal END the belichick ERA? what did he know, when did he know it?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: inconvenient TRUTH: could this scandal END the belichick ERA? what did he know, when did he know it?

So how are your raven doing this year ?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: inconvenient TRUTH: could this scandal END the belichick ERA? what did he know, when did he know it?

Another genius offering.

I think the Pats should adopt the system they used in Minority Report, remember that Spielberg/Tom Cruise movie where they could tell what crimes people were going to commit before they committed them? That would prevent a lot of this stuff. Not sure what they're waiting for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't know what the Pats should or shouldn't have known, and I see no reason why this would end Belichick's career.  However, I can see Bob Kraft wanting to look at the whole recruiting process and revamping that to ensure better controls are in place.  I could see Belichick's hand being reined in a bit.  Caserio and the scouting staff may also come under review.  There's no way Kraft likes this situation and like any good business man he's going to reveiw whether the right controls are in place to minimize the risk of something like this happening again in the future. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

OP: "no beef with taking a shot with him but i have serious doubts that his teammates and bb could not have know about the february and other incidents. just seems like a lot of smoke out there. "

Really? You think Hernandez came back to Foxboro after that and made a general announcement like, "Hey everyone, I shot a guy in the head the other day in Florida. But don't worry, he's not going to report me to the cops, so everything is cool. Lets go workout. Tommy, you want to toss me a few?"? Its not up to the organization to look after the players 24-7 in the off season. Most of them are able to control themselves to the point of keeping out of normal, day-to-day trouble. Some of them do get caught doing stupid things like speeding, drinking and driving etc. and the teams and union will try to help those guys out. What Hernandez is being accussed (he hasn't been charged yet, but you know what I mean) of is so far beyond any of that. A lawsuit for shooting a guy in one state half a country away (where the person who was shot refused to cooperate with the police), and then some sort of involvement or at least involvement in the covering up of a murder at home, and you believe that somehow the team knew about all of this?

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts