Indianapolis makes me sick..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Indianapolis makes me sick..

The Colts strike Gold by drafting one of the few Quarterbacks who will be remembered as one of the greats.  They fail to draft a compitent backup year after year, and the moment it comes back to haunt them... they get to have 1 losing season and then return to a superbowl conteding team for the next decade.

Doesnt seem fair..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Re: Indianapolis makes me sick..

0-9 told me that.  The dolphins just blew their shot by beating Kansas City.  You think INDY has a shot at the next apparent "Great" and you think they are going to get a win?  Ya my crystal ball told me... aka common sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

suffering through the embarrasment you are seeing over there is not worth it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Indianapolis makes me sick..:
    0-9 told me that.  The dolphins just blew their shot by beating Kansas City.  You think INDY has a shot at the next apparent "Great" and you think they are going to get a win?  Ya my crystal ball told me... aka common sense.
    Posted by Ender587

The colts have played only one team with a losing record and that was cleveland (3-5) the 2nd game of the year.  Cleveland had a healthy and effective Hillis at the time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When Manning arrived he walked onto a team with a quality coach who was a defensive mastermind in Tony Dungy.  The Dolts have been on a downward trajectory since he left and all the talent that he drafted and groomed fell off. Luck won't be so lucky...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

When Manning arrived he walked onto a team with a quality coach who was a defensive mastermind in Tony Dungy.  The Dolts have been on a downward trajectory since he left and all the talent that he drafted and groomed fell off. Luck won't be so lucky...
    Posted by wozzy

I thought his first coach was "PLAYOFFS--PLAYOFFS???"  Mora. But how bout the fans holding up Luck signs and and wearing Luck jerseys at the game yesterday. I've never been a Manning fan but that was pretty tacky.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How do you know Andrew Luck won't be a disappointment? Nothing is set in stone in the NFL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Luck has looked disappointing in the small number of games i've watched. I smell a major BUST. Luck is no Peyton Manning that's for SURE!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Posted by wozzy

When Manning arrived, he walked onto a 3-13 team who had Jim Mora as their head coach.  Dungy became the colts head coach in 2002.  Comments are always better when the facts are correct. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How do you know Andrew Luck won't be a disappointment? Nothing is set in stone in the NFL
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

You are right Capy.  No one knows.  There was a 50/50 split between those thought Manning was best and those who thought Leaf was best. 

There's been no shortage of highly (top 5) drafted QB's who became nothing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I really don't care about the clots one iota any more, they are done.  Luck?  Whatever.  The team will need 5 or 6 years to recover from this, no matter what.  They are not relevant for the present and foreseeable future.  We still get stuck with their b@$tard child, UD6, though.  He has a homoerotic Patriots fixation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kraftyfootball. Show Kraftyfootball's posts

The Colts are in 100% Sukk for Luck mode.
    Already planning to trade Manning.

Man what stinkiin geniuses.

Brady makes less than half what his wife makes and is gonna get kiled behind Matt Light, Vollmer and the other clowns...so he will hang it up sooner than later

1.5 more years then its SoCal Beach Fulltime for Mr Brady...and he just might trade up again on Giselle..like he did when Bridget was Pregnant. He will end up with half of Giselles Fortune while populatinbg the world wuitha  few more little Tommys. He is ONE SMART F ER!!!

Boooyahhh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Which is why you are commenting on this thread, right Davey? 

I could make this stuff up, but why?  Dave's here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

For all you know Luck will be terrible in the NFL, watching him play now, I don't sit there and say: "He's a sure fire All-Pro NFL QB!" but maybe I'm the only one.

Or maybe someone will crash into his knee in his first game and he'll go the way of Carson Palmer. Or maybe he'll end up like Ryan Leaf and let the fame go to his head and end up addicted to drugs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by wozzy

They'll fire Caldwell and bring in Gruden, watch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Indianapolis makes me sick.. : They'll fire Caldwell and bring in Gruden, watch
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'm thinking Jeff Fisher.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Their owner looks like a gutter drunk.  

Sections
Shortcuts