Indianapolis Star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Indianapolis Star

According to this article, Belichek's assistant ran over an NBC cameraman. In reality, the cameraman ran out of cord and went down, but that's not how the Indianapolis Star spins it....

http://www.indystar.com/article/20091116/SPORTS03/91116027/1100/SPORTS03/Watch-It-Belichick-aide-topples-cameraman

I've developed alot of respect for Manning and the Colts over the past few seasons, and I gotta tell ya.....made up crap like this really wipes that out.

What do you all think of this? Is it just me?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Indianapolis Star

~Pretty ridiculous considering the kind of objective posts with their intellectually heady, top-notch comments and witticisms this forum receives from Colt's Fans this has gotta be some kinda misprint...Now given further that EVERYone knows all the top secondary educational schools are located in the Midwest, and All the great journalists of the nation, heck, even the world, Head to Indy in order to just wait in line for a chance to write for the Indy Star, something just doesn't add up here...  I mean I didn't read it, but next to the works of Plato, Wittgenstein and Nietzsche, next in line comes the greater journalistic genius of the Indy Star, over ALL these aforementioned pretenders...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Don't care, it's all about the New York Jets for me, we have some unfinished business with Kerry Rhodes, Bart Scott, Rex Lax, and the Sancheese. Remember that embarrassment we suffered? Lol. If we meet Indy in the Playoffs we'll get them after Bill talks about this loss to the team to remind them about what happened in the 4th quarter. Then the Indianapolis Star can talk about how they lost in the AFC championship game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Here's the Assclown, future NYT reporters email address :
    scott.thien@indystar.com
    Let him have it !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Indianapolis Star:
    According to this article, Belichek's assistant ran over an NBC cameraman. In reality, the cameraman ran out of cord and went down, but that's not how the Indianapolis Star spins it.... http://www.indystar.com/article/20091116/SPORTS03/91116027/1100/SPORTS03/Watch-It-Belichick-aide-topples-cameraman I've developed alot of respect for Manning and the Colts over the past few seasons, and I gotta tell ya.....made up crap like this really wipes that out. What do you all think of this? Is it just me?
    Posted by tmot1234

These jerkoffs will look for any reason to bash the Patriots.

I have no respect for Colts fans and media anymore.  After seeing their trash on our boards, I wouldn't be the least bit upset if terrorists attacked their stadium.  I dislike the Colts, but for them to treat other human beings this poorly and act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings is just plain inexcusable.  Save underdogg, shoot the rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

New York Times? go figure. No wonder this kind of crap was even made up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

That's nothing, I have breaking news that Bill Belichick's sister's hairdresser bumped into an orphan who was walking a puppy down the street. Belichick is such a jerk-no respect for orphans or puppies!

Look for me to be the chief editor at Soap Digest....I mean Indystar next week!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

forget emailing him he put his phone number on the bottom of the article, and did you guys catch that the writher is the editor?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In one of life's more ironic twists, once, in the long long ago, when everybody lived in the forest and nobody lived anywhere else, the United States Navy -- in its infinite wisdom -- sent me to the Defense Information School, which was then located (and might be yet) at Fort Benjamin Harrison in Lawrence, Indiana, to study public affairs and journalism. As the only local rag available, the Indianapolis Star was held up as an example of professional journalism from which we might learn. Having grown up reading the Globe, I found this more than a little amusing. You might not know it to look at the Globe tody, but once upon a time it was one of the nation's finest newspapers -- particularly the sports section. Newspapers as a species are circling the drain as we speak, and while there are reasons to lament that unavoidable eventuality -- the ultimate demise of fishwraps like the Indy Star make it a little easier to bear.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

In Response to Re: Indianapolis Star:
    In one of life's more ironic twists, once, in the long long ago, when everybody lived in the forest and nobody lived anywhere else, the United States Navy -- in its infinite wisdom -- sent me to the Defense Information School, which was then located (and might be yet) at Fort Benjamin Harrison in Lawrence, Indiana, to study public affairs and journalism. As the only local rag available, the Indianapolis Star was held up as an example of professional journalism from which we might learn. Having grown up reading the Globe, I found this more than a little amusing. You might not know it to look at the Globe tody, but once upon a time it was one of the nation's finest newspapers -- particularly the sports section. Newspapers as a species are circling the drain as we speak, and while there are reasons to lament that unavoidable eventuality -- the unltimate demise of fishwraps like the Indy Star make it a little easier to bear.
    Posted by prairiemike

DINFOS moved a long time ago BTW did you actually pass?  Bet not!  By by r e t a r d!  Scoreboard!!!  BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

"I have no respect for Colts fans and media anymore.  After seeing their trash on our boards, I wouldn't be the least bit upset if terrorists attacked their stadium.  I dislike the Colts, but for them to treat other human beings this poorly and act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings is just plain inexcusable.  Save underdogg, shoot the rest."

Hmmmm - pretty caustic and hateful remarks from someone who claims that Colt fans "act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings ".  You might try directing that Argus-eyed, percipient wit inward...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Indianapolis Star : These jerkoffs will look for any reason to bash the Patriots. I have no respect for Colts fans and media anymore.  After seeing their trash on our boards, I wouldn't be the least bit upset if terrorists attacked their stadium.  I dislike the Colts, but for them to treat other human beings this poorly and act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings is just plain inexcusable.  Save underdogg, shoot the rest.
    Posted by NickC1188

Won't happen Nick, They never come after their own.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Dfree, this was a fine example of a colt fan, nice looking too...?

Peyton Dominated the Patriots

posted at 11/16/2009 9:12 PM EST
    First: 11/16/2009
    Last: 11/17/2009
    We own you losers. I have nevre met a larger bunch of cryan babies. Peyton moved the ball at will all over the field. He is makin a serious case for MVP. Watch n learn.  You people should become Colts fans and join a reel team.

Indianapolis the city of champions

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

~Pretty ridiculous considering the kind of objective posts with their intellectually heady, top-notch comments and witticisms this forum receives from Colt's Fans this has gotta be some kinda misprint...Now given further that EVERYone knows all the top secondary educational schools are located in the Midwest, and All the great journalists of the nation, heck, even the world, Head to Indy in order to just wait in line for a chance to write for the Indy Star, something just doesn't add up here...  I mean I didn't read it, but next to the works of Plato, Wittgenstein and Nietzsche, next in line comes the greater journalistic genius of the Indy Star, over ALL these aforementioned pretenders...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Was that a slam?  Even with the best education available and access to all of the best that journalism has to offer (per your comments), sometimes you just don't know if a poster is expressing sarcasm or the simple plain truth. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Indianapolis Star : These jerkoffs will look for any reason to bash the Patriots. I have no respect for Colts fans and media anymore.  After seeing their trash on our boards, I wouldn't be the least bit upset if terrorists attacked their stadium.  I dislike the Colts, but for them to treat other human beings this poorly and act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings is just plain inexcusable.  Save underdogg, shoot the rest.
    Posted by NickC1188

Nick, I think you are pretty cool.  But if you could just take off your patriots colored glasses long enough to objectively read some of the posts here, you just might find the same ilk right here on this board. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Dfree, this was a fine example of a colt fan, nice looking too...? Peyton Dominated the Patriots posted at 11/16/2009 9:12 PM EST coltsbabe4ever Posts: 12 First: 11/16/2009 Last: 11/17/2009 We own you losers. I have nevre met a larger bunch of cryan babies. Peyton moved the ball at will all over the field. He is makin a serious case for MVP. Watch n learn.  You people should become Colts fans and join a reel team. Indianapolis the city of champions
    Posted by Harleyroadking99

If you look closely you can even see the track marks in her forearm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In one of life's more ironic twists, once, in the long long ago, when everybody lived in the forest and nobody lived anywhere else, the United States Navy -- in its infinite wisdom -- sent me to the Defense Information School, which was then located (and might be yet) at Fort Benjamin Harrison in Lawrence, Indiana, to study public affairs and journalism. As the only local rag available, the Indianapolis Star was held up as an example of professional journalism from which we might learn. Having grown up reading the Globe, I found this more than a little amusing. You might not know it to look at the Globe tody, but once upon a time it was one of the nation's finest newspapers -- particularly the sports section. Newspapers as a species are circling the drain as we speak, and while there are reasons to lament that unavoidable eventuality -- the ultimate demise of fishwraps like the Indy Star make it a little easier to bear.
    Posted by prairiemike

Well, at least today we have now had the opportunity to experience the elitism that the rest of the country so easily sees in East Coasters.  Thanks Pmike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

"I have no respect for Colts fans and media anymore.  After seeing their trash on our boards, I wouldn't be the least bit upset if terrorists attacked their stadium.  I dislike the Colts, but for them to treat other human beings this poorly and act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings is just plain inexcusable.  Save underdogg, shoot the rest." Hmmmm - pretty caustic and hateful remarks from someone who claims that Colt fans "act so childlishly in their search for reasons to hate on other human beings ".  You might try directing that Argus-eyed, percipient wit inward...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

And interestingly enough, we've seen many posts asking why the likes of us might come to this fine sight while those being critical could never consider such a thing.  Yet then we get one of these comments, as we frequently do, about regulars here mining the Indy sites.  tsk tsk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

Posted by prairiemike

great post by prairiemike...two thumbs up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

Dfree, this was a fine example of a colt fan, nice looking too...? Peyton Dominated the Patriots posted at 11/16/2009 9:12 PM EST coltsbabe4ever Posts: 12 First: 11/16/2009 Last: 11/17/2009 We own you losers. I have nevre met a larger bunch of cryan babies. Peyton moved the ball at will all over the field. He is makin a serious case for MVP. Watch n learn.  You people should become Colts fans and join a reel team. Indianapolis the city of champions

She's a good lookin' woman isn't she?? :)  Wow, I saw her first post and I couldn't believe it.  I know she was gonna get ripped up for making those comments.  She came to a gun fight with a knife by her comments. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Dfree, Yea we didn't treat her very nice, but as the saying goes "she started it".
    Also have you ever seen what TOGAH posts? very hateful stuff. 

Congrats on your win, and I hope we meet in the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oakstreetfunding. Show oakstreetfunding's posts

In Response to Indianapolis Star:
    According to this article, Belichek's assistant ran over an NBC cameraman. In reality, the cameraman ran out of cord and went down, but that's not how the Indianapolis Star spins it.... http://www.indystar.com/article/20091116/SPORTS03/91116027/1100/SPORTS03/Watch-It-Belichick-aide-topples-cameraman I've developed alot of respect for Manning and the Colts over the past few seasons, and I gotta tell ya.....made up crap like this really wipes that out. What do you all think of this? Is it just me?
    Posted by tmot1234

Made up Crap? Huh.  You mean like you guys making up and milking the pumped in sound in the dome? I could go on...but I won't.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

Dfree, Yea we didn't treat her very nice, but as the saying goes "she started it". Also have you ever seen what TOGAH posts? very hateful stuff.  Congrats on your win, and I hope we meet in the playoffs.

I hope we meet there too.  Seems to be a shame that we only get one game a year to holler and scream at each other.  Might as well add another classic game to the rivalry.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

In Response to Re: Indianapolis Star : I hope we meet there too.  Seems to be a shame that we only get one game a year to holler and scream at each other.  Might as well add another classic game to the rivalry.
    Posted by DFree93HOF

If I understand (hardly ever do) the NFL schedule first place AFC East meets first place AFC South so unless we both tank we'll meet next year in Foxboro. There was a thread here about it and nobody really seemed to how the schedules work.

Any hoo it was a good one, love that we're a team everyone hates and talks 
    about. I remember being like the Lions back when we were the same division.
    Hopefully those days will never return. Peace....HRK

Sections
Shortcuts