Individual Tickets on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10AM!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Individual Tickets on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10AM!

Individual game tix on sale July 16

By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

The Patriots announced this morning that 2013 individual game tickets will go on sale Tuesday,

July 16. The tickets will be sold exclusively through Ticketmaster, starting at 10 a.m. ET. 

The team noted that only a limited number of individual game tickets are available, as the club

is nearing a 20th consecutive season in which every game has sold out. 

The Patriots annually cap season ticket sales, leaving a limited number in reserve for fans who

wish to purchase individual tickets. 

On-sale date: Tuesday, July 16 

Time: 10 a.m. ET 

Where:

Ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000 (tickets not sold at Gillette Stadium box office) 
    Payment: Only Visa accepted 

Limits: Four tickets per game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Individual Tickets on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10AM!

Of course the lower level are season tickets....Any idea how many tickets they hold each year?  And where I might "if I am very lucky" possibly get 2 seats?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Well you can always check ticket master the night before the game,sometimes ticket become available.This is due to players who have tickets and turn them in I did this the night before The Razor opened and scored tickets for the 1st banner raised on Monday night .even if it says sold out just keep tring .I got my tickets at face value too .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well you can always check ticket master the night before the game,sometimes ticket become available.This is due to players who have tickets and turn them in I did this the night before The Razor opened and scored tickets for the 1st banner raised on Monday night .even if it says sold out just keep tring .I got my tickets at face value too .

I live in Colorado....I know I can go through Ticket Exchange (Ticketmaster program where Season Ticket holders can sell their tickets....of course they mark them up!)....I might have to do that.....I have seen the Patriots numerous times in Denver, but have never been to Gillette...(been to Foxboro)  Figure I had better do it before Brady retires.... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I seriously doubt you will get through to Ticketmaster in the morning. I believe they have deals set up with the ticket brokers (Ace Tickets etc.) who get first crack at them. I have been through this several times, both with sporting events and concerts. Have never actually gotten through. Can always get tickets through the Ticket Exchange, StubHub, eBay, or any of the brokers. Heading to the game in Atlanta Sept 29th, bought tix to that game and Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech (Thursday night game) from TicketCity.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I seriously doubt you will get through to Ticketmaster in the morning. I believe they have deals set up with the ticket brokers (Ace Tickets etc.) who get first crack at them. I have been through this several times, both with sporting events and concerts. Have never actually gotten through. Can always get tickets through the Ticket Exchange, StubHub, eBay, or any of the brokers. Heading to the game in Atlanta Sept 29th, bought tix to that game and Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech (Thursday night game) from TicketCity.

Yeah....I am thinking the same thing...I figure that I will give it a try anyways!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

After going on at 10 and hit refresh...refresh....etc....When I finally got through and hit best available they were all gone by 10:06 (not surprised)

I should have just gone with another game...Cheapest tickets $285 a piece in Upper section 326

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

After going on at 10 and hit refresh...refresh....etc....When I finally got through and hit best available they were all gone by 10:06 (not surprised)

I should have just gone with another game...Cheapest tickets $285 a piece in Upper section 326

Really sad. I use to go to 3-4 games a year but the ticket prices are so far out of whack I have to make a decision to either go on vacation or go to a game. Unfortunately the PS4 is also coming out this year which further dries my coffers. However, I have managed to combine the two recently and have began taking trips to cities with lower cost tickets and seeing a game on vacation. It's not the same as going to Gillette but I can get tickets with great seats in SD and visit my sister at the same time for just under time and half the cost of going to Foxboro one Sunday to sit in the 300's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Really sad. I use to go to 3-4 games a year but the ticket prices are so far out of whack I have to make a decision to either go on vacation or go to a game. Unfortunately the PS4 is also coming out this year which further dries my coffers. However, I have managed to combine the two recently and have began taking trips to cities with lower cost tickets and seeing a game on vacation. It's not the same as going to Gillette but I can get tickets with great seats in SD and visit my sister at the same time for just under time and half the cost of going to Foxboro one Sunday to sit in the 300's

It is on my "bucket list"...to visit Gillette...I want to do it before Tom retires...That is a game to see!  Primetime game...During a vacation...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

$285 in Upper Section Third Tier for one game?  Wow!

Back in the 70's, I think I paid less than that per Season Ticket for the Second Tier.   I know we've had inflation and all that and Shaeffer can't compare to Gillette but 10 Times as much?   The price of the product has exploded but I don't think most wages have gone up ten fold since then.   And to think I used to complain about paying $5.00 to $10.00 to park my car in the dusty fields surrounding the stadium.   :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Went on at 10am and got 3 tickets in the 300s. I was online and on the phone. 2 purchased online and then 1 by phone. $112 for each ticket to the Jets. Guess i got lucky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Seastixholdersince1971's comment:

Went on at 10am and got 3 tickets in the 300s. I was online and on the phone. 2 purchased online and then 1 by phone. $112 for each ticket to the Jets. Guess i got lucky.

Are they all together? I looked and only found single seat tickets

Sections
Shortcuts