Indy locker room

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Indy locker room

Did anyone see the video on CBS of Chuck dancing? I saw a video of Arians doing the same thing a while back.

Does anyone have more fun than the Colts? It's kind of refreshing to see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Indy locker room

Personally I'm happy for them and Chuck, but that was maybe the dumbest thing I've ever seen...even the post game crew looked like they wanted to say something, but didn't.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

andrew luck does not.  i hope you're kidding.  a team lost on purpose to get him.  so now they are not losing... on purpose. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was happy to see that being a cancer survivor myself that was just joy to even be there in that position Anyone been through radiation and chemo no what I mean. Let the man have his moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was happy to see that being a cancer survivor myself that was just joy to even be there in that position Anyone been through radiation and chemo no what I mean. Let the man have his moment.

[/QUOTE]

Right on Genaro.  Nothing but pure joy.  And no matter how foolish they may look, pure joy is always a pleasure to see.  Heartwarming.