indy loses!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

indy loses!

could they be the worst team in their division? houston beat them, jacksonville beat them. tennessee?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: indy loses!

In Response to indy loses!:
    [QUOTE]could they be the worst team in their division? houston beat them, jacksonville beat them. tennessee?
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

On a 59 yard field goal, wow.

Indy will be fine though, as long as Manning is healthy.
    The Pats have much more concerns  than Indy does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Maybe Manning needs a bigger shade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

LOL

Bill Simmons
    Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face! Manning face!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

colts gave up 31 points, oh geez that ought to get the patriots pink hat fans going crazy

colts are 2-2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: indy loses!:
    [QUOTE]colts gave up 31 points, oh geez that ought to get the patriots pink hat fans going crazy colts are 2-2
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That game in Foxboro is going to be a shoot out. That could be like 45-38. I can't wait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i dont think its healthy to feel sooo much satisfaction from manning losing... manning face never gets old!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Not sure about 45-38.  Colts get beat on the ground which isn't Pats strong suit.  Hopefull Freddie T is back for that game and runs wild on them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to indy loses!:
    [QUOTE]could they be the worst team in their division? houston beat them, jacksonville beat them. tennessee?
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]
    Just worry about the Patsies. A 59 yard FG beat them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Manning needs a bigger shade.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    The Pats' early post season exit will warrant them even bigger shade under a palapa in Aruba.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: indy loses! : That game in Foxboro is going to be a shoot out. That could be like 45-38. I can't wait.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    So, who wins?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i think our run game should mesh right about the time that game rolls around. woodhead/BJGE is a great combo of hard hitting and fast moves.  Both are decisive when hitting the hole as opposed to maroney who dances.  If our O line can open up a hole these guys will run through it.  plus the indy game is in week 11 so mankins could be back if he wants to accrue a full NFL season, that can't hurt our O-line strength and the ability to open a few holes.  Plus Indy is particularly weak in the 2ndary so our multiple TE sets should really open up the run game because they will have to place LB's in coverage of our TE's in combination with the db's.  i think it will be a great game and we will get our payback for last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Nate - I just read an awful lot of assumptions there. 

First, since when did Woodhead and BJGE become a great combo?  Maybe they will be, but what history are you basing this comment on?

Second - If your oline can open holes???  Isn't that every team's wish? 

Third - After 10 weeks of sitting, do you really think Mankins can help and that the Pats would even be willing to allow him to help?

Fourth - Where did you get that Indy's secondary is weak?  You are the first person I have heard say this.  In fact, it, along with the pass rushing ends, are the strength of our defense. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Duc - I agree.  Very similar teams.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Both Pats and Colts have have concerns.  We shall see even more after tonight depending on which Pats team shows up.  If the Pats look real good against the Dolphins, Colts fans will be more concerned.  If the Dolphins smoke the Pats, Colts fans will smile a bit more.  But, much more was expected out of the Colts camp this year than for the Patriots.  For them to be 2-2 now, I did not think too many called for that.  As for the Pats, possibly being 2 - 2 after their first 4, more than most thought this to be possible. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Agc - here is my only disagreement - even bad defenses can look good at times.  The colts looked like world beaters against the Giants. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

It feels good to watch them lose, but the last time they started 2-2, they ended up 12-4 so I'm not gonna start celebrating their demise just yet...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I already had Indianapolis at #6 last week with an 11.4 out of 16 power rating.  This bust against a real loser knocks them down to (as of this afternoon at least) #8 with a 10.8 rating.  Worse for them, as of this afternoon the NFL's top 5 teams are all in the AFC, and none of them are Indy.  Good luck at those away games in the playoffs, without the piped-in fake crowd noise.

Indy might still leg it out ahead of Houston and Tennessee for the #4 or #3 seed, assuming that Indy can start to win those divisional games.  Houston is an 8.2 victory team with half a tiebreaker, and Tennesee is an 8.4 victory team.  Indy's 0-2 record in divisional game puts them in last place in their division today in the standings, but I don't expect this shame to continue.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]I already had Indianapolis at #6 last week with an 11.4 out of 16 power rating.  This bust against a real loser knocks them down to (as of this afternoon at least) #8 with a 10.8 rating.  Worse for them, as of this afternoon the NFL's top 5 teams are all in the AFC, and none of them are Indy.  Good luck at those away games in the playoffs, without the piped-in fake crowd noise. Indy might still leg it out ahead of Houston and Tennessee for the #4 or #3 seed, assuming that Indy can start to win those divisional games.  Houston is an 8.2 victory team with half a tiebreaker, and Tennesee is an 8.4 victory team.  Indy's 0-2 record in divisional game puts them in last place in their division today in the standings, but I don't expect this shame to continue.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]
    Ah, the master of the subjective objective has spoken. 

We have all been awaiting his words of wisdom within the context of his NOT FOR USE POWER RANKINGS.  Here are the golden nuggets:

*  the NFL's top 5 teams are in the afc.  Wow. Indy should be shaking, especially given that last year your rankings didn't include 4th Q play but this year they weight heavily for it.   
    *  And I guess your rankings changed substantially since in wk 4 you had 3 teams from the NFC in the top 5 and 2 of those teams won. 
    *  then we get the obligatory - piped in crowd noise comment.  Would a viable statistician even think of such a thing?  I suppose he would if he were "just another fan". 
    *  Here is the thing the colts get to hang their hat on:  Other than KC, there is no other team in the AFC that has more than an actual one game lead on them.  And, where KC is concerned, they play Indy in Indy. 
    *  I'd imagine that the pats must have dropped substantially without even playing since "trendy" pick Cincy lost to awful Cleveland, huh?  Then again, what would your rankings be without the pats in the top 5, right?

Sections
Shortcuts