Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season

So what if he does miss the season? Are we gonna cry because one of our main advesaries will be shorthanded when they come to Foxboro and get spanked.

No. You think they cried in Indy when TB was injured. It'll be interesting if true and we don't have to hear about Pouting all season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/07/indy-radio-host-says-manning-will-miss-entire-season/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Re: Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season

Its sad and hopr he doesnt come back too soon and get hurt agian .I hate to see if get injured mored and mess up his good name  like montana did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

now if only ud6 was out for the season

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

In Response to Re: Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season:
    [QUOTE]now if only ud6 was out for the season
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

Some bantering with other fans makes this forum fun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That would s*ck.  The Colts are a great team without him choking games away.  I would hate to see them with a good quarterback.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]It would s*ck for people with tickets to that game. It goes from Brady VS Manning, Pats VS Colts to the Patriots destroying a weak a ss team with no hope of a W. Not exactly worth the money.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but it's a nationaly televised game on Sunday night. If he was out  would they replace the game. That would su*k too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I hope he plays, I am going to see us play Indy and I want to see him there and getting spanked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

What ever happens it'll be sensationalized, especially if he can't ever play again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season :   Some bantering with other fans makes this forum fun.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

There's enough bantering here among Pats fans as it is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I will feel bad for Colts fans who had to witness Manning hold the team hostage for a huge contract and for apparently not letting the Colts org aware of his condition therefore unable to get a good QB for the season.  Also, shame on the Colts for not being a little more pro active in getting to the bottom of this so they could make arrangements for a good QB sooner.  Kerry Collins is not the answer, not even for a few games and certainly they have no quality backups in place.  Poor Colts fans!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indy radio host says Manning will miss entire season : There's enough bantering here among Pats fans as it is.
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, especially on game day when all the gloom and doom fans come out of the closet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]I will feel bad for Colts fans who had to witness Manning hold the team hostage for a huge contract and for apparently not letting the Colts org aware of his condition therefore unable to get a good QB for the season.  Also, shame on the Colts for not being a little more pro active in getting to the bottom of this so they could make arrangements for a good QB sooner.  Kerry Collins is not the answer, not even for a few games and certainly they have no quality backups in place.  Poor Colts fans!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    BMF - do you really believe what you have written here?  Please tell me this is tongue in cheek.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Ironic, don't you think Russ. Folks in the middle east dancing in the streets on 9.11, folks in NY dancing in the streets on 9.6

Manning like Brady is an all time great. Regardless of what team he plays for, I still enjoy watching him play. I was looking forward to him coming to play us at home this year. I wanted to see him tested against our new Dline.

I think Houston is now poised to win this division if Kubiak and the Pillsbury doughboy can revamp that D. Like us, they switched it up in the offseason as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It is hard for me to believe that Manning would allow them to take him out of the game for this year.  We will see what we will see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

It won't be Crag Face No Neck's decision...it will be his neck's

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I will feel bad for Colts fans who had to witness Manning hold the team hostage for a huge contract and for apparently not letting the Colts org aware of his condition therefore unable to get a good QB for the season.  Also, shame on the Colts for not being a little more pro active in getting to the bottom of this so they could make arrangements for a good QB sooner.  Kerry Collins is not the answer, not even for a few games and certainly they have no quality backups in place.  Poor Colts fans!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

RIGHT THERE. He has become Brett Favre, the team can't mess with his near godly status, and he ends up slipping something past them.  He surely knew he wasn't feeling better, and they commited to big money without knowing he would be down for the year.  OR they are incredibly dishonest, and locked him up to sell tickets, delayed the bad news as long as possible, and are going to dribble it out a bit at a time to keep the fan base from jumping off the roof of Redneck Hoedown Stadium.  Someone is lying to someone no matter how you look at it.  OR incredibly inept.