INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?

this is the nfl, anything can happene. if colts are due to wake up at any point, this could be the game. injuries factor in. that defense is quick and we can be upset by very mediocre qbs. u never know, all i'm sayin..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: INDY SCARES ME

After today's performance, how can you possibly envision an upset. 

Check your paranoia meter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

i hear you but just don't see it, indys offense is so bad that its going to take fluke plays and turnovers to get anything going..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Don't post after drinking all afternoon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Let's drag Polian out from under the bed, and chase the Manning out of the closet....see?.. no worries, just a really bad team.

Good night Irene.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Just when I start to think you can't possibly post anything more stupid...

...you exceed all expectations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to INDY SCARES ME:
    this is the nfl, anything can happene. if colts are due to wake up at any point, this could be the game. injuries factor in. that defense is quick and we can be upset by very mediocre qbs. u never know, all i'm sayin..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

I think we should only play 2s and 3s and DARE Indy not to lay down.  Then if it looks like they are trying to win for real, put in the 1s and stomp them to bits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME:
    Just when I start to think you can't possibly post anything more stupid... ...you exceed all expectations.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

No way, Indy is going to finish strong: 0-16

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

In Response to INDY SCARES ME : I think we should only play 2s and 3s and DARE Indy not to lay down.  Then if it looks like they are trying to win for real, put in the 1s and stomp them to bits.
    Posted by Davedsone

+1 Start with Hoyer and see what he can do...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Come on! Seriously, the Colts.  Stop trying to be an attention (w)hore.  They are so bad that they couldn't even be considered a trap game.  Hoyer can beat the Colts, even Mallet could beat the Colts.  The Pats are better in every position then the Colts this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You post just to post!!! Utter nonsense!!! I don't believe you even watch football-it's more like a club/social setting for you to have dialogue with others!!! Football is the medium for you and chatting is the real reason why you are here. Bored are you!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If Indy scared you, what did Philly do for you?  Kill you??!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Indy's defense is terrible. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

really? com'on man!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Do you just have to say the opposite of the popular opinion because of your handle/name. Do you have two accounts? one on which you make sensible posts and this one on which you make asinine ones? Or do you always live a life of pessimism and depression?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Just when I start to think you can't possibly post anything more stupid... ...you exceed all expectations.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

I agree. CC is clearly trolling here. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

.......Hey CC, have you discussed this with your therapist? haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

God you need to just chill! Enjoy the win and wait to the weekend before you start worrying! I think it will be a WIN! RELAX

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

........it's just a harmless little bunny.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME : ^  No way, Indy is going to finish strong: 0-16
    Posted by Haxker

I also agree and don't believe that Indy will win one game this season.   How would they manage to beat the Patriots?  I don't see it happening. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Christ, you are annoying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

With the opening line from Vegas being -21 it just goes to show those odds makers don't know their football. Straight up,it looks like we are in serious trouble (lol)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?

let me tell ya. i made a boatload of money picking stanford against USC back when stanford  was the BIGGEST underdog in the history of college sports. jimmy harbaugh pulled the greatest upset ever. u never say never in sports. this could be the game that rallies the colts. they still get luck whether they win or not. noone wants to go 0-16. guys likw reggie wayne could quickly remember who they used to be, y cant he torch our pass defense? all it takes is one kickoff return for a td to start the game or a pick 6 like with the jets in the playoffs to get the entire team re-focused. play kyle orton in the 4th last nite and freakin kc wins against the steels or just one scoring play by the defense. THIS GAME WILL BE MUCH CLOSER THAN MANY HERE THINK. i really mean this, not just trying to be a contrarian!

Sections
Shortcuts