INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?

In Response to INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?:
    [QUOTE]this is the nfl, anything can happene. if colts are due to wake up at any point, this could be the game. injuries factor in. that defense is quick and we can be upset by very mediocre qbs. u never know, all i'm sayin..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Don't be so nervious. Now pick up your purse and go home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

Re: INDY SCARES ME

In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME:
    [QUOTE]Come on! Seriously, the Colts.  Stop trying to be an attention (w)hore.  They are so bad that they couldn't even be considered a trap game.  Hoyer can beat the Colts, even Mallet could beat the Colts.  The Pats are better in every position then the Colts this season.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    I'd check your pass rushers if I were you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME :...  How would they manage to beat the Patriots?  I don't see it happening. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    If the Pats only field 7 players for a 7 on 11 game, maybe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME, HOW COULD THEY PULL THE UPSET?:
    [QUOTE]let me tell ya. i made a boatload of money picking stanford against USC back when stanford  was the BIGGEST underdog in the history of college sports. jimmy harbaugh pulled the greatest upset ever. u never say never in sports. this could be the game that rallies the colts. they still get luck whether they win or not. noone wants to go 0-16. guys likw reggie wayne could quickly remember who they used to be, y cant he torch our pass defense? all it takes is one kickoff return for a td to start the game or a pick 6 like with the jets in the playoffs to get the entire team re-focused. play kyle orton in the 4th last nite and freakin kc wins against the steels or just one scoring play by the defense. THIS GAME WILL BE MUCH CLOSER THAN MANY HERE THINK. i really mean this, not just trying to be a contrarian!

You have reached the 7th level.....  ......... ......... of stupid.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]let me tell ya. i made a boatload of money picking stanford against USC back when stanford  was the BIGGEST underdog in the history of college sports. jimmy harbaugh pulled the greatest upset ever. u never say never in sports. this could be the game that rallies the colts. they still get luck whether they win or not. noone wants to go 0-16. guys likw reggie wayne could quickly remember who they used to be, y cant he torch our pass defense? all it takes is one kickoff return for a td to start the game or a pick 6 like with the jets in the playoffs to get the entire team re-focused. play kyle orton in the 4th last nite and freakin kc wins against the steels or just one scoring play by the defense. THIS GAME WILL BE MUCH CLOSER THAN MANY HERE THINK. i really mean this, not just trying to be a contrarian!

Fine, I'll put my ten grand up against your one...I'll take the Pats and you take the Colts, straight up.

You taking 10-1 odds? Or, are you just running your trap?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Anything can happen any weekend - but there are 2 things to consider - the Patriots consider this to be a rivalry game ( see Ted Bruschi today) and the game is in Foxboro -

The only remote chance I could have seen for the Colts is if this game was in Indy - besides - this Colts team has showed itself to have no intergrity or grit whasoever - they are in full suck for Luck mode

I think the Pats come out and romp in the 1st half - and we see alot of Hoyer, Ridley, and Vareen in the 2nd half - heck even Taylor Price might get on the field - not betting on it though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, Never

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Maybe if Tebow shows up in the Dolts locker room and start praying for them and the Pats all miss the Bus...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME : I'd check your pass rushers if I were you.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, they'll introduce themselves to Painter many times on Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I believe you are 100% right!!! Please don't feed this pretender.In Response to Re: INDY SCARES ME:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts