Indy's own Butler Bulldogs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Indy's own Butler Bulldogs

In Response to Re: Indy's own Butler Bulldogs:
    Harley - BTW - went to a wedding in Middlebury a few years back.  Had not been to vermont.  Very very beautiful part of the country.
    Posted by underdoggg

Dogg~ people here are still talking about that day....LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Always a firm believer in great guard play winning in tourney , unless you have some one like Glenn Robinson or Glen Rice nailing shots over everyone from all over the court. Like most I would love to see Duke lose. Northern Iowa is possible. OSU, Duke, Kentucky....all huge programs. Would be nice to see small school make it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Prediction: Butler makes it to the NCAA Championship game, and has the ball with 10 seconds left with a chance to win it, only to have their best player have the ball stolen from him, fall to the ground, and watch from his butt as the opponent takes the ball down the court, dunks, and celebrates.  Butler players then put on their best pouty faces and walk off the court.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

no more Cinderellas left after last night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

love ya pyegian. 

If Butler makes it to the final game it will be the biggest run in NCAA tournament history - win or no win. 

Its like expecting the Lions to make the superbowl next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Couldn't care less about Butler, but this little gem right here:

. . .   i smoke way too much weed for me to be remembering passwords . . .
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

was well worth the trip into this thread.

And on an unrelated note, who did Mike Krzyzewski have to blow to get that cakewalk into the Final Four?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to Indy's own Butler Bulldogs:
    How about those Bulldogs!!!
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL... I think we should change your name to the "BULL" Dogg.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Posted by underdoggg

They'll probably make it to the Championship Game and be touted as the next-coming of Christ...only to blow-it when the game's on the line.  But heck, it's more than I can actually say for my Big East Teams this year...whom I gave up on, after their numbers being reduced from something like 8 or 9, to 2- after just 2 Rounds-very much unlike that conference to be so awful.  And NO West Virginia really isn't part of The Big East (as it stands in the Book of Laz)...same goes for you too, The University of South Florida tag-a-longs.  And to show they weren't TOTAL underachievers this season, my alma mater-UConn, blew it after Round 1 of The Nameless Invite Tourney for bottom dwelling big-name programs who even when they have a vastly underachieving year, get an invite to somewhere simply for their TV market-share (that was actually the original full name of that tournament-The NITFBDBNPWEWTHAVUYGAITSSFTTVMS...but it got shortened).  And while I'm at it, I've never forgiven and never-will forgive Christian "s#k #ss" Laetner, for hitting that buzzer beater in The Sweet 16 against UConn in the early 90's...Christian Laetner, god- If you're on a team that gets beaten by a last-second shot by Christian Laetner, the losing squad gets sacrificed to the the lesser gods of some long dead-civilization...like the ex-wife of the God for having a good wheat harvest, or something-THAT god.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

Posted by underdoggg

I thought that you were Indy's #1 " Bull" Doggg....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

pmike - whoever it was, he blew him twice because the officiating last night was atrociously one-sided.

That said, I don't think Purdue could have won.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Prediction: Butler makes it to the NCAA Championship game, Posted by pyegian

can't see. i'm not a big k-state fan, but like stated thered won't bee any cinderellas after his weekend

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Nice...Butler overcame a couple of what I think are really bad calls too.  What a great game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Wow..They're actually about an even money shot to go to the final..Now I'm a Baylor fan all of the sudden.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

oh well, guess i'll root for Duke

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

How about those Dogggs!!

E - the good thing about Baylor - they're coached by a Hoosier.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

I think it is just great when a underdoggg has a way to find just anything to root for......

If you don't like Butler so you want to root for Baylor (or Duke) he will claim they are coached by a hoosier.

IF you say that Steve Austin is going to win the royal rumble at Wrestlemania (one would think he has a problem) he would say that he likes Austin because Austin ate Indiana Corn the night before- he followed him around taking fecal samples just to verify it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Indy's own Butler Bulldogs : Awww, give Dogg a break.  He has spent his last dozen years rooting for the biggest choke team and choke artist in recent history. 
    Posted by Encinitas

I'll give him a break when he gives this board a break... by keeping his drivel in that mid-western hell that he comes from.
    Have a blessed day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Not Pickin - Doesn't it s*ck when all of what I say is true?

Not only is Baylor coached by a Hoosier, but a Butler Grad, as well!!!

Steve Austin, the six million dollar man?  Listen, if professional wrestling is your bag of tricks, so be it.  Not mine.  Its FAKE!!!  Its fine if you like to indulge in it, I suppose, but when you start talking about who will "win or lose" and why, then I think you may want to seek therapy.  I'll bet you are a daytime soap opera guy, aren't you.  

E - doesn't it s*ck that the choke team you mention has had more success in the past 5 years than the pats.  Belichick and Brady are still around, but their winning days are over because the defense that carried the team is gone.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Belichick and Brady are still around, but their winning days are over because the defense that carried the team is gone.  
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL See you after the draft!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Thank God Butler has to go full-speed every game. Unlike some other team from Indy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Belichick and Brady are still around, but their winning days are over because the defense that carried the team is gone.  
    Posted by underdoggg

yeah defense usually wins championships. but in the dolts case gayton manning usually chokkes  and gives the ball to the other teams defense so there is the indianapolis quandry- can't win the big game when its on the line.

you ain't sulking with coltsbabe?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Encin - This is actually a Butler thread, your attempt to change it by inaccurately disparaging the colts won't change that.  But you keep living in the past.  Its all you got right now.  Sad, huh? 

The good news is that there are some more respectful posters here who know how to have a conversation without starting spats like you. 

For those of you (not like petty Encinitas) do you think Butler can beat Michigan State?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is actually a Butler thread 
    Posted by underdoggg

No way! This really is a Butler thread.
    Butler wins.