Ines Sianz interview Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Ines Sianz interview Today

This is an interview that was on the Today show this morning.It was posted on Yahoo.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Incident-between-Jets-Azteca-reporter-Sainz-dr?urn=nfl-269542

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Ines Sianz interview Today

She said Sanchez was a gentleman.  Do you think?  He's gay.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Ines Sianz interview Today:
    Posted by carawaydj

He seems like a good kid and all but if he at least didn't ask for her number then I would have to say yes, he must be!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Posted by carawaydj

he reportedly was with Turtles girl friend....Jamie Sigler

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Posted by carawaydj

Maybe he's as afraid of women as he is linebackers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Ines Sianz interview Today : Maybe he's as afraid of women as he is linebackers.
    Posted by Evil2010

or first downs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah its nice to do your job and be a reporter, but she doesn't have be all sexed up exotic looking. she needs to take a tip from Erin Andrews on how to be sexy on the sideline

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

CBS early Show:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/14/new-york-jets-reporter_n_716136.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Next month the sex video comes out, then she's on celebrity apprentice next season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Ines Sianz interview Today :  or first downs.
    Posted by ChasaB

BADOW!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Out of curiosity, are male reporters allowed in the female locker rooms of say women's soccer, basketball, softball?  Just wondering.  I truly don't know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

she dresses like a ho...entirely innapropriate unless clubbing on a saturday night...looked for trouble, now she is famous, great...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Out of curiosity, are male reporters allowed in the female locker rooms of say women's soccer, basketball, softball?  Just wondering.  I truly don't know.
    Posted by carawaydj

My understanding is no, they are not (yes it's hypocritical). 

I think I remember the whole issue coming up about ten years ago.  It used to be women reporters were not aloud in the locker rooms of men and they claimed that that hurt their careers because they were unable to get the same access as men.  Instead of doing the obvious thing of just not allowing any reporters into the locker rooms the powers that control the universe decided that being such highly evolved primate types we could go ahead and buck what we all know is human nature- that combinations of men and women and nakedness tend to bring out sexual thoughts, feelings, acts, and or uncomfortability. 

Being really smart must be fun because you can convince yourself of any BS you want to believe.

On a side note:  Why are one stall bathrooms and PortaJohns marked for men or women, seems like no matter what combination of one is in the room there can't be alot happenning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You know what, if feminists are going to make a big deal out of this female reporters aren't allowed in the male locker room. 

Jesus, I want to see Tom Brady walk into a female locker room without him being sexually harassed. I feel sexually harassed when there is a picture of Tom around and women are just talking about him. 

One set of rules for the goose, another set of rules for the gander.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I've been trying to stay away from this issue, primarily because the reporter herself and the station she works for don't seem to think it's an issue at all, and I happen to agree.

In any case, this isn't really a locker room issue. This is an issue of a woman using her sexuality to promote her career (with the blessing of her employer) and getting the same response from the players that she wants from her viewers. Maybe I'm easily confused, but what, exactly, is the problem here?

Who is upset about this?

What is the nature of the complaint?

On MNF last night Michelle Tafoya said the league was being "proactive" (further proof that some meaningless buzzwords never die) in combating any appearance of improper behavior. While I understand that the players are directly under the league's control and the press is allowed to function only at the league's grace . . .  it doesn't seem right to hold the athletes to a professional standard but not the reporters. Inez certainly has every right to walk around with her t*ts and her @ss on display if she wishes, but it's only natural to expect human nature to dictate what kind of response such a woman will illicit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

she dresses like a ho...entirely innapropriate unless clubbing on a saturday night...looked for trouble, now she is famous, great...
    Posted by elvis-surfs

Are you sure you want to go on record like this?

BTW, since when is wearing jeans, boots and a buttoned shirt dressing "like a ho"?  Did you mean that because she has a great figure she "dresses like a ho"? Is that it? Is she looking for trouble is she doesn't wear mom jeans?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I've been trying to stay away from this issue, primarily because the reporter herself and the station she works for don't seem to think it's an issue at all, and I happen to agree. In any case, this isn't really a locker room issue. This is an issue of a woman using her sexuality to promote her career (with the blessing of her employer) and getting the same response from the players that she wants from her viewers. Maybe I'm easily confused, but what, exactly, is the problem here? Who is upset about this? What is the nature of the complaint? On MNF last night Michelle Tafoya said the league was being "proactive" (further proof that some meaningless buzzwords never die) in combating any appearance of improper behavior. While I understand that the players are directly under the league's control and the press is allowed to function only at the league's grace . . .  it doesn't seem right to hold the athletes to a professional standard but not the reporters. Inez certainly has every right to walk around with her t*ts and her @ss on display if she wishes, but it's only natural to expect human nature to dictate what kind of response such a woman will illicit.
    Posted by p-mike

I've tried to make this point several times Pmike but it seems that some would say that if you believe that dressing provocatively invites flirtation (consensual mind you) than you are saying that women that dress provocatively deserve to be raped.  Also making up facts like that she was in tears or that she was groped seems to be a popular trend.  It's quite Chivalrous, we are actually protecting women against the the things they want now. 

Sections
Shortcuts