Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....

For some reason, I thought Floyd Reese was the Personnel Director; but I was mistaken. Caserio is the Personnel Director and Reese is a Senior Football Advisor. Looks like Caserio has worked way up administrative ladder.

I wonder what kind of influence Reese or Caserio will have on the upcoming draft.

Anyone got any insightful info on either? Successes or failures?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....

In Response to Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....:
    For some reason, I thought Floyd Reese was the Personnel Director; but I was mistaken. Caserio is the Personnel Director and Reese is a Senior Football Advisor. Looks like Caserio has worked way up administrative ladder. I wonder what kind of influence Reese or Caserio will have on the upcoming draft. Anyone got any insightful info on either? Successes or failures?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii
    Bubba,from what I've read in the past Floyd is more in charge of the financial aspects of the team,dealing mostly with the cap issues,also I've read that he still a great deal of evaluating but primarily he's a capologist and he does more work with all the contract issues both new contract and exsisting contract renewals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....:
    For some reason, I thought Floyd Reese was the Personnel Director; but I was mistaken. Caserio is the Personnel Director and Reese is a Senior Football Advisor. Looks like Caserio has worked way up administrative ladder. I wonder what kind of influence Reese or Caserio will have on the upcoming draft. Anyone got any insightful info on either? Successes or failures?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I hope Floyd can help us find the next Jevon Kearse!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft.....:
    In Response to Influence of Floyd Reese on Upcoming Draft..... : I hope Floyd can help us find the next Jevon Kearse!!
    Posted by Clay73

That would be sweet, we sure could use some help w/ pass rush....

Sections
Shortcuts