Info on brady--what I saw at the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Info on brady--what I saw at the game

Noticed some of you are concerned over Brady's performance today and whether he may have been playing hurt. For what it's worth, and I don't know if they showed this on the TV, but I was at the game and I noticed something I thought was strange: at every timeout for change of possession, before Brady came out to the huddle, Brady was warming up throwing the ball to the backup Qb on the field, near the sideline, in front of the coaches.  It suggests to me that he was trying to work through the injury from the first series; and that the coaches wanted to see him throw the ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: Info on brady--what I saw at the game

Yeah.  He had a finger injury from the last game and he injured his ribs during the first possession of the game.  So IMHO he was prbably just trying to stay loose.

Otherwise, the game was a disaster.  And unfortunately it came down to two plays.  The missed 4th and 1 in the 1st half and the red zone interception early in the 4th quarter.  Otherwise they win. 

I thought Miami's defense was better than the Pat's.  (Great observation ...huh?)  The non-existant pass rush was ...... cannot come up with a word.  I wonder if they aren't going to pay Wilfork as well????

They have 4 weeks to correct it.  I've always been a believer in the team that plays the last 6 games the best is usually the team to beat and the Pats are 0-2. Very disappointed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

read the link below...there were some things going on with the betting line that suggests soemthing was wrong with the patriots.. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/06/theres-something-fishy-about-the-pats-fins-game/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Info on brady--what I saw at the game:
    Noticed some of you are concerned over Brady's performance today and whether he may have been playing hurt. For what it's worth, and I don't know if they showed this on the TV, but I was at the game and I noticed something I thought was strange: at every timeout for change of possession, before Brady came out to the huddle, Brady was warming up throwing the ball to the backup Qb on the field, near the sideline, in front of the coaches.  It suggests to me that he was trying to work through the injury from the first series; and that the coaches wanted to see him throw the ball.
    Posted by oggieman

He was playing hurt but he also warms up on the sidelines all the time. He got hit hard in the first quarter and had to head to the locker room for treatment of some sort. The Pats said it was an arm injury but who knows. He also had a finger injury yesterday and they might have been checking that out. Tough game man..Thank god for Alchahol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

In Response to Info on brady--what I saw at the game:
    Posted by oggieman

tears    tears   tears    tears    tears   tears    wah   wah  wah   wah  wah  wah wahh 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Info on brady--what I saw at the game:
    read the link below...there were some things going on with the betting line that suggests soemthing was wrong with the patriots..    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/06/theres-something-fishy-about-the-pats-fins-game/
    Posted by oggieman

They had Brady's finger injury on the league-required injury report, which is all they're required to do.

Not our problem that Vegas didn't notice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to Re: Info on brady--what I saw at the game:
    In Response to Re: Info on brady--what I saw at the game : They had Brady's finger injury on the league-required injury report, which is all they're required to do. Not our problem that Vegas didn't notice.
    Posted by NickC1188

What I take from the article is not that Vegas didn't know or that the pats didn't disclose the injury--I think the point is that Vegas knew more than the pats wanted Miami and the world to know--more than the Pats were required to dislcose..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

VEGAS DID NOTICE, THEY TOOK THE GAME OFF THE BOARD

Sections
Shortcuts