Information on NFL/ESPN Blitz background music....if anyone is interested....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Information on NFL/ESPN Blitz background music....if anyone is interested....

Here is the youtube link to all the ESPN Blitz music they use for the highlights on Sunday night. I've been looking for this for years, and finally stumbled across it. Lots of memories in these songs, I'm already using Pro Tools to record and dump them into itunes. I don't know where the guy who posted it found it. If there is a CD of it, I've never been able to find it. I know if I've been looking for it, some of you might be too. Number 1 "International Statement" has always been my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXuXBLlfxRo&playnext=1&list=PLA9BC81265A872B0F&feature=results_main

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Information on NFL/ESPN Blitz background music....if anyone is interested....

Awesome, thanks for posting.  I could use that for some good background music for my sons football videos.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Information on NFL/ESPN Blitz background music....if anyone is interested....

btw, anychance you would email me the sound file to   patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

btw, anychance you would email me the sound file to   patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com

Sure tfb. Ill send them out tommorow or Saturday when I get the chance. The quality is good too. Ive only done 4 of the 17 listed on that yt page though. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Sure tfb. Ill send them out tommorow or Saturday when I get the chance. The quality is good too. Ive only done 4 of the 17 listed on that yt page though. 

Excellent, thank you very much!  Btw,  I am only interested in the NFL Primetime Song 1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Excellent, thank you very much!  Btw,  I am only interested in the NFL Primetime Song 1

Ok

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

WOW, you guys just made my day!!! I wish Primetime (espn) would go back to the way it use to be! with just Boomer and TomJax and go over each game in Detail ALONG with these FINE Football (background) music!!  

I miss those days....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Wow, there are a ton of 'Classic Primetime's' out there too!  I can watch and listen to this stuff all day!!  Great stuff!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Just sent it through. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Sections
Shortcuts