Ingram

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Ingram

Pats are looking at him hard.... if he falls to the second round and no one trades up, I think we found our man for the next 8 years. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6471/mark-ingram

I've wanted him all a long.  He does it all, I hope the Pats think as I do on this one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Ingram

In Response to Ingram:
    Pats are looking at him hard.... if he falls to the second round and no one trades up, I think we found our man for the next 8 years.  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6471/mark-ingram I've wanted him all a long.  He does it all, I hope the Pats think as I do on this one. 
    Posted by Getzo

Most mock drafts have him going to Miami at 15.....I would be shocked if he made it to 33!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Ingram:
    Pats are looking at him hard.... if he falls to the second round and no one trades up, I think we found our man for the next 8 years.  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6471/mark-ingram I've wanted him all a long.  He does it all, I hope the Pats think as I do on this one. 
    Posted by Getzo

Impossible that he falls to the second round. Very possible that  BB moves up to take him at #14, via trade with the Rams, IMHO.   The only thing better would be taking him away from the jests.  

This draft is knee-deep in pass rushers bbut ony has one legit first round RB. Imagine what tommy could do with an actual threat in our running game. Lets face it; neither law firm or woodhead are a threat to score every time they touch the ball, and neither can block for shyte.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

i agree. some on here think he isn't the right fit... i think he's a perfect fit, and great character, aside from his irrational religious beliefs, but that has nothing to do with football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

he wont fall to the second round.  i can guarauntee that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If he's at 17 I wouldn't take him.

If he's at 28 my mouth's watering and I'd have to see who else is there too.

If he's at 33 I'm tripping over myself and pushing people out of the way to get the card to the podium.

But imo it's all moot since I think Mia is going Ingram at 15 and if not Mia then GB will go Ingram at 32 at the latest but NYG is always a good possibility to grab him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

If Either Ingram or LeShoure is available at 33 ( or they trade the 33rd for a mid 30's pick) and either one is available, I would hope they pull the trigger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

At 33 maybe, but with 17 and 28 we need a pass rusher and help on the o line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Don't need him - let Miami have him. The Pats can grab a FA RB with better experience and value as this years rookie class stinks for RB.

Better to grab a pass rushing OLB or DE and an OT in a draft this deep. Pick up a G/C in 2 3 rd and then we have a good future basis on the line to protect Brady open up holes that would not be available for a rookie selected in 1st round!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

In Response to Re: Ingram:
    If he's at 17 I wouldn't take him. If he's at 28 my mouth's watering and I'd have to see who else is there too. If he's at 33 I'm tripping over myself and pushing people out of the way to get the card to the podium. But imo it's all moot since I think Mia is going Ingram at 15 and if not Mia then GB will go Ingram at 32 at the latest but NYG is always a good possibility to grab him
    Posted by PatsEng

The Giants, Dolphins, and Patriots are really the only teams that make sense to take a RB in the first but the Giants have Jacobs and Bradshaw who Coughlin thinks very high of. If they bring in Ingram Jacobs could go into a total get me out of town mode. 

Tampa could be a sleeper but I think they really like what they have in their backfield right now. 

Ingram is a huge possiblity. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Ingram will be the next Emmit Smith, a true playmaker in the back field that defenses have to scheme around.  The kind of player that comes out once every 5 years at best.  In the right system he will dominate the running game and with Brady - the play action pass will be something to marvel over and will give us strories to tell for the next 20 years.  But the 2nd round - really? There is no way he will last that long, availible at 17 you have to take him and play the draft lotto for Kerrigan at 28 which I said about 2 months ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Big Ingram fan here. He'll probably be gone by 28 and 33. 

I  know his stock has dipped, but I don't see how a team who needs a legit, #1 RB for years to come, that does everything well, somehow ignores that talent until Round 2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i do think that ingram will be available between 28-33 if miami doesnt take him at 15. he would be a safe solid pick for them but there is starting to be some thought that they will take a qb, and i would not be surprised because henne does not appear to be the answer.
    however, i dont think the pats will be picking at 28 or 33 so its a moot point...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is the draft where I wish BB wouldn't trade back unless he's overwhelmed by a desperate team.

I really think that rumor is a smokescreen.    So when he doesn't trade it, some team, on that Thursday night in April, knowing he would deal since he planted a rumor in March, overpays.

17 Kerrigan
    28 Ingram
    33 Wilkerson
    60 Wisniewski

This kind of a draft would be unreal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I can't see the Phins passing a qb at 15. I think Ingram is there at 17. Might be there at 28.
    Contrary to popular opinion, I like the Pats D with Warren and Bodden back. Yes, I see an impact player needed to rush the passer, but also see the OL, WR and RB also needing attention. I am uncomfortable with Branch staying healthy, and strongly question Tate and Price especially if no summer camp time. Team needs another offensive weapon and rebuild on the OL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I question Warren's hip.  It's a wildcard.  He fought through it for basically two years, last year being the final straw conceding surgery and rehab.

With someone that large, though, you can't really expect him to be his usual self.

Hopefully he is, but even still you have to replace Warren and infuse high end talent there.  Ron Brace may take another step next year, but you really need a Pro Bowl caliber player at it least one DE spot in a 3-4, IMO.

Assuming Bodden is truly on track, with hopefully an improved rush, yes, the familiarity angle (same DB personnel), athletiticism and system experience should make for very good passing D next year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He wont get passed Miami, they are losing Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams this year and the Phins pick ahead of the Pats. So unless the Pats move up to get him he will be a Dolphin. I would be all for moving up to draft him, for one I like the kid he is a tough runner, and 2 it would be taking a good player away from a team inside the Pats Div who rely on their run game.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Have to think the Phins shoot for QB and patching OL before they even think about RB. Wouldn't surprise me to see Brown resigned by the Phins as well.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Did someone just say we don't need this guy????? I mean maybe 17 is a stretch but everything - and I mean everythiong else would be perfect in my eyes.  It's not about scoring more points as he can help clock controlling, pass protecting, and keeping other defenses guessing-honest (Which no defense really cares about Benny as much as i love the guy).  To slow the game down with a true running attack would surely help the D out by keeping them off the field.  

Rusty makes the point that as long as Pats do not trade picks left n' right, they can find needs as well as getting Ingram with ease....

Again this is all contingent that miaim let's him slide and no one trades up blah blah blah, but still I really hope to land him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i actually like leshoure better. but i wouldn't complain if BB drafted ingram. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Phins are not necessarily losing Ronnie and Ricky.  Until Free Agency comes back into play we just wont know.  They are losing 1 of the 2 for sure I believe but the other has a chance to resign. 

Id say if they keep 1 of the 2 they would bump RB down on the priority list and work on the QB/OL situation.  You can land Leshoure or that kid from K-state in rounds 2-3.  If they lose both RB's... no way Ingram isnt a Phin at 15.  THe running game is far more important to that team than the passing game so it would be silly to think they would draft a questionable QB over the top end RB.  Ingram doesnt make it out of the first round in my opinion.  NO was pathetic last year with their RB core in question, so was GB until they found Starx.  Both teams I could see as possabilities.

That being said.. I hope they retain a RB and we draft a pass rush with 12-17 (moving up) and then do what we can to grab him after that.  We have plenty of trading power thats for sure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont think Ingrham makes it to 33. But...  I think Pick 33 with Inghram there is worth more to a team looking for that QB that slipped out of the first day. We could trade that pick for a first rounder next year and a third this year. That third could be another guard or an OLB and a first rounder next year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

that would be a dream draft! and is actually a realistic possibilty. not sure wilkerson lasts to 33 though. more likely see the dlineman go at 17 because they always go higher in the draft than LB's. maybe wilkerson or jj watt at 17, and then one of those conversion LB's like sheard or ayers at 33. i really think we need 3 top tier players: a pass rushing LB, a 5 technique DE, and either a running back or guard. thats why i really hope BB holds onto those 3 picks. but...i just dont see it happening.

17 Kerrigan 28 Ingram 33 Wilkerson 60 Wisniewski This kind of a draft would be unreal.
    Posted by BBReigns

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

If they feel the need for an RB- forget any and all the "name" players- beat the bushes a FA-  and find a Hillis clone, 6'3", 250 lbs, a mean bruiser, that punishes opponents.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hillis clone, 6'3", 250 lbs, a mean bruiser, that punishes opponents.

Amen Brother

Sections
Shortcuts