Injuries adding up going into Championship game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Injuries adding up going into Championship game!

Now the only thing I have seen official was Gronk out for the remainder of the post season due to breaking his arm again.

Here are some other reports I have seen.....

Gronkowski - Out for season. His loss will hurt, but the team has shown it can weather the storm.

Hoomanawanui - Limping pretty decently. If he can't go, it would be up to Hernandez and Fells. That's not a pretty situation.

Woodhead - Busted his hand. Hopefully a glove can be worn and he would be good to go. If not, I'm comfortable with Vereen.

Jones - Injured his ankle again, needed a cart to leave the room. I don't know how losing him would affect this team in the pass rush department, as he hasn't been hitting home for a while. He will be missed against the run

These have been reported but I haven't seen them confirmed by reliable sources.

I hate seeing Hoomanawanui report, he played well today and he will be needed next week.  Woody is a bummer because he can be a quick and reliable spark for the offense.

It is reported that Jones didn't leave the stadium with a walking boot.  Pats have some depth there, Jones wasn't much of an impact when he was in there today.

Discuss!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Injuries adding up going into Championship game!

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now the only thing I have seen official was Gronk out for the remainder of the post season due to breaking his arm again.

Here are some other reports I have seen.....

Gronkowski - Out for season. His loss will hurt, but the team has shown it can weather the storm.

Hoomanawanui - Limping pretty decently. If he can't go, it would be up to Hernandez and Fells. That's not a pretty situation.

Woodhead - Busted his hand. Hopefully a glove can be worn and he would be good to go. If not, I'm comfortable with Vereen.

Jones - Injured his ankle again, needed a cart to leave the room. I don't know how losing him would affect this team in the pass rush department, as he hasn't been hitting home for a while. He will be missed against the run

These have been reported but I haven't seen them confirmed by reliable sources.

I hate seeing Hoomanawanui report, he played well today and he will be needed next week.  Woody is a bummer because he can be a quick and reliable spark for the offense.

It is reported that Jones didn't leave the stadium with a walking boot.  Pats have some depth there, Jones wasn't much of an impact when he was in there today.

Discuss!

[/QUOTE]

i have the same thoughts on teh hooman injury. 

we have enough backs and we have verereen for the passing. still like having woody available. 

go with the healthy

we need a pass rusher in fa. no cheapness. sign one of the several pass rushers available