Injuries already . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Re: Injuries already . . .

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I don't think so, he was healthy in college most of the time. Don't even get me started on Dowling though. I couldnt believe they drafted him. As soon as he was picked I said that he will never make it through half a season. So far he hasn't even made it close to a half of a season, the guy gets hurt on the bench. Why they drafted him is beyond me. The first pick of the 2nd round too. He's the worst pick in franchise history.

He could be the worst ever but this is his "now or never" season . . . hope you're wrong but I would not put money it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

It's just rookie camp, no need to rush him out there. It shouldn't be a serious injury, there should be no reason to put him on IR. I'm much more concerned with Gronk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Amendola, Jones, Edelman, Jenkins, Aikens, Holmes, Tompkins, Dobson, TJ Moe, Slater, and Boyce are there wide outs . . . the Pats can only keep 6 of them at MOST . . .  but maybe only 5.

Amendola, Dobson, and Slater (because of special teams) are for sure . . . Edelman is pretty much another lock so Jones, Jenkins, Aikens, Thompkins, Holmes, TJ Moe and Boyce fights for one or two spots on this team . . . neither Moe or Boyce will clear through to the practice squad so I see one of them have injury problems before the final cut.

Sections
Shortcuts