Injuries and room for improvement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Injuries and room for improvement

Good things to take away from this game:
    -Led 31-14 at one point; had two chances to add touchdowns (Maroney's fumble at the 2-yard line carrying it one handed and not tucked away, and the field goal attempt well inside the red zone).  They only got 3 points from those two chances.  Another 3 wins it.  Another 10 or 14 and it's not even close.  These are future opportunities.
    -Brady threw for 350+ yards.  Moss caught for 150+ yards.  Welker was Welker despite extra attention.
    -Faulk ran for 8+ yards/carry
    -Thomas is a good pass rusher
    -McGowan and friends shut down Dallas Clark
    -They lost by a point to the best team in the league right now

I know the Colts lost a bunch of players to injuries, but those guys went on INJURED RESERVE.  They're not coming back to bolster the team.

The Patriots were missing Ty Warren and Jarvis Green, two of their top 3 d-linemen; these players are expected to return at some point this season.  They were also missing Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris, neither of which would have held the ball one-handed and exposed like a loaf of bread like Maroney; those two players are also expected to return at some point.

Also, either Matt Light or Sebastian Vollmer may replace Kaczur, who I saw as the weak link tonight against Mathis.

I bet every player will be back when the Patriots can all but secure the division next week against the Jets.

Win next week and the AFC East is all but ours.  Not all is bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Re: Injuries and room for improvement

In Response to Injuries and room for improvement:
    [QUOTE]Good things to take away from this game: -Led 31-14 at one point; had two chances to add touchdowns (Maroney's fumble at the 2-yard line carrying it one handed and not tucked away, and the field goal attempt well inside the red zone).  They only got 3 points from those two chances.  Another 3 wins it.  Another 10 or 14 and it's not even close.  These are future opportunities. -Brady threw for 350+ yards.  Moss caught for 150+ yards.  Welker was Welker despite extra attention. -Faulk ran for 8+ yards/carry -Thomas is a good pass rusher -McGowan and friends shut down Dallas Clark -They lost by a point to the best team in the league right now I know the Colts lost a bunch of players to injuries, but those guys went on INJURED RESERVE.  They're not coming back to bolster the team. The Patriots were missing Ty Warren and Jarvis Green, two of their top 3 d-linemen; these players are expected to return at some point this season.  They were also missing Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris, neither of which would have held the ball one-handed and exposed like a loaf of bread like Maroney; those two players are also expected to return at some point. Also, either Matt Light or Sebastian Vollmer may replace Kaczur, who I saw as the weak link tonight against Mathis. I bet every player will be back when the Patriots can all but secure the division next week against the Jets. Win next week and the AFC is all but ours.  Not all is bad.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    THANK YOU, finnally someone who isnt going 2012 on this one game. Dont forget they lost BantaCain, Ninkovich, Neal and Aiken

Sections
Shortcuts