Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....

Saint's are likely to blitz like crazy.

Our offensive line is gonna have to step up to give Brady time to throw.  Since our offensive line has injuries....it's gonna be interesting.

Defensively, the Pats may have a harder time vs. the Saints because they are so well balanced on offense.

We may needs some points from special teams (apart from FGs from Ghost) - to keep up w/ the Saints if we get into a shootout....

60 minutes from all three phases of the game....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....

In Response to Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....:
    [QUOTE]Saint's are likely to blitz like crazy. Our offensive line is gonna have to step up to give Brady time to throw.  Since our offensive line has injuries....it's gonna be interesting. Defensively, the Pats may have a harder time vs. the Saints because they are so well balanced on offense. We may needs some points from special teams (apart from FGs from Ghost) - to keep up w/ the Saints if we get into a shootout.... 60 minutes from all three phases of the game....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE] I think by the time the game starts,we may be in good shape at the O-line.kaczur wont be much of a loss.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/Patriots_release_injury_report_Kaczur_was_limited/1640888

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz.... : I think by the time the game starts,we may be in good shape at the O-line.kaczur wont be much of a loss. http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/Patriots_release_injury_report_Kaczur_was_limited/1640888
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

We'll see.  If the Saints are successful in putting pressure on Brady, it's going to be a long day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....:
    [QUOTE]Saint's are likely to blitz like crazy. Our offensive line is gonna have to step up to give Brady time to throw.  Since our offensive line has injuries....it's gonna be interesting. Defensively, the Pats may have a harder time vs. the Saints because they are so well balanced on offense. We may needs some points from special teams (apart from FGs from Ghost) - to keep up w/ the Saints if we get into a shootout.... 60 minutes from all three phases of the game....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Belichick claims he has 5 tackles on his O-Line depending on how he wants to shift his players around. I'd say we're going to see the proof of that this week. Look for a lot of short quick hitters out of the passing game so that the Saints don't have time to get to Brady. A lot of shotgun and a lot of those inside handoff delay draws like they ran against the Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Kaczur is the wrong guy against a speed rusher.  Put Mike Wright on.

I get the feeling that Vollmer will be a scratch.  Sorry to see him on the sidelines or at home.  Light isn't the worst guy, and he's at least highly experienced.

At Indy, BB focused a running back on chipping duties.  Mathis would get past Kaczur and then the running back would cut through Brady's air space and block him a second time.  The system worked well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Injuries on O Line...and Saint's Blitz....:
    [QUOTE]Kaczur is the wrong guy against a speed rusher.  Put Mike Wright on. I get the feeling that Vollmer will be a scratch.  Sorry to see him on the sidelines or at home.  Light isn't the worst guy, and he's at least highly experienced. At Indy, BB focused a running back on chipping duties.  Mathis would get past Kaczur and then the running back would cut through Brady's air space and block him a second time.  The system worked well.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

Kaczur isn't quite that bad - altho he did have a bad day against Mathis. We just have so many injuries....that it is a concern. When Vollmer and light are healthy, it' d be interesting to see Vollmer at RT and light back at LT....until we play the Colts again.....lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

ummm ok, i think our O-line can hold them off just long enough to allow Brady to dump some passes off. Also if you think Brady and BB will let the Saints just walk over Brady, they know what they will probably be planning, i bet Welker has another ridiculous night, which will hopefully open up some lanes for Laurence Maroney can run in, lets hope he doesn't fumble.
    I was a little worried when we faced the Colts but after that game i don't see why the Pats can't be just as good versus the Saints, we just need to finish games and not fumble right before the endzone(looking at you Maroney)!

Sections
Shortcuts