Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Injuries

What the F is up with all of them?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This morning on 98.5 they said that most likely any player that hasn't praciticed at all this week, (IE Merriweather, Warren, Koppen) Most likely won't play on Sunday!!

On other message boards I've seen people say that sometimes teams will beef up the injury report to psych out the opposing team.

What's going on? Someone please make me feel better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Injuries

Propaganda.  Nazi Germany would be proud of the way the patriots manage information.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Only real questionable injury I would worry about is Koppen.  Merriweather and Warren are very likely to play and if they don't those are the two positions I feel we have enough depth to be effective at.

Koppen always seems to get hurt around this time every year.. He's actually a bit early seems like..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Injuries:
    [QUOTE]What the F is up with all of them?!?!?!?!?!?!? This morning on 98.5 they said that most likely any player that hasn't praciticed at all this week, (IE Merriweather , Warren, Koppen) Most likely won't play on Sunday!! On other message boards I've seen people say that sometimes teams will beef up the injury report to psych out the opposing team. What's going on? Someone please make me feel better!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

98.5 is correct..Going by history if you don't practice all week(especilly Thrusday or Friday) you won't be playing on Sunday for the Pats. That's why I never pay attention to anything but Thursdays and fridays injury report for the Pats. I have heard Belichick say that if you can't practice you can't be prepared for a game.  Wait and see what happens today. Some of these guys may show or they may still play.There are exceptions I'm sure like Randy Moss who can just turn it on when they need to but this is a good rule of thumb when judging injuries because they certainly aren't going to tell you anything.

U-dogg,
    I'd say closer to the Obama administration but the Patriots would have to lie a little more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Injuries:
    [QUOTE]Propaganda.  Nazi Germany would be proud of the way the patriots manage information.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

God I hope you're right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Injuries : 98.5 is correct..Going by history if you don't practice all week(especilly Thrusday or Friday) you won't be playing on Sunday for the Pats. That's why I never pay attention to anything but Thursdays and fridays injury report for the Pats. I have heard Belichick say that if you can't practice you can't be prepared for a game.  Wait and see what happens today. Some of these guys may show or they may still play.There are exceptions I'm sure like Randy Moss who can just turn it on when they need to but this is a good rule of thumb when jusging injuries because they certainly aren't going to tell you anything. U-dogg, I'd say closer to the Obama administration but the Patriots would have to lie a little more.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Ugh. You're so right. I really miss the days when Bush was in office becuase he never lied about anything.
    I mean, there were those 2 teeny tiny lies about WMD's and Saddam Hussain being responsible for 9/11. Oh and then he went and started a war for no reason. But other than that, great job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Great News! Tully Banta-Cain just got added to the injury report. This is shaping up to be some game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries : Ugh. You're so right. I really miss the days when Bush was in office becuase he never lied about anything. I mean, there were those 2 teeny tiny lies about WMD's and Saddam Hussain being responsible for 9/11. Oh and then he went and started a war for no reason. But other than that, great job!

I'm glad we agree...I know Bush S@#$ked also. Can you admit that about your guy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I didnt even know Merriweather was hurt....what happened?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries : I'm glad we agree...I know Bush S@#$ked also. Can you admit that about your guy?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Yes I can! They all suuck!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries : Yes I can! They all suuck!

Amen!

As to Merriweather he is nursing an injured foot but nobody knows to what extent. Let's hope it's not turf toe or one of these lingering problems. Here's a paragraph I grabbed from a fantasy Football site.

Meriweather misses another practice

Posted: 15 hrs 8 mins ago. | Source (fanball.com) (SS - ne)

Brandon Meriweather missed his second consecutive day of practice on Thursday, according to the Patriots' official website. Meriweather is still nursing an injured foot.

Our View: The Pats should be getting a bit concerned, as they will need Meriweather if they are going to slow down the Colts' passing game this weekend. Watch tomorrow to see if Meriweather is able to get back on the field.

Again..You gotta wait until Friday and see.

Sections
Shortcuts