Injury Report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Injury Report

yea..hernandez spoke earlier and said he was ready to go, so im not worried..maybe a way to soften the jets nerves a little bit lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Injury Report:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't read too, too much into this. It's clear some Pats players have been riding out injuries, but they wouldn't be practicing if they weren't gonig to play. Good to see Gerard Warren nowhere near this list. FOXBOROUGH -- Patriots wide receiver Deion Branch is questionable for Sunday's game with a knee injury. He leads the list of six players who are listed as questionable for Sunday's match up against the Jets. The list includes: LB Tully Banta-Cain (groin), LB Jermaine Cunningham (calf), TE Aaron Hernandez (hip), DL Eric Moore (hamstring) and OL Sebastian Vollmer (shin). DL Myron Pryor, who missed every practice this week is doubtful. Tom Brady (right shoulder/foot) and CB Kyle Arrington (elbow) are both probable.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Possible BB manuevers? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I just don't know where BB finds these guys, but Gerard Warren has played really solid football since his signing.

I always thought of BB as "The Silent Assassin" but there is a bit of a Magician there also, with what he keeps pulling from the Hat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I don't see it. I just see it as putting them down the lowest possible injury status possible without fibbing.

I guess he could say "Doubtful" and then we'll watch them play, but I think it's accurate based on what we've read.

These players are dinged up and aren't really totally 100% healthy.

There is nothing either coach can do here to make one team alter their gameplans. Sort of pointless at this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Q means 50/50. IMO, that means they are playing but are dinged and not at 100%. NE has been injured all season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I wish Pryor was healthy, I don't like the strong side of the defensive line right now. If we stack the box against them to stop the run it probably won't matter and Belichick is the best at guessing when teams are going to run, plus we know they will be running most of the game anyways. I just don't like seeing so many of our d lineman going down before the biggest stretch of the year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

At least someone didn't posts another so-n-so is a liar thread- LoL!  These bits are simply part of the games (within a game) that go on to fool the opposition...like playing poker.  Of course, according to some types: All poker players are liars.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I doubt all of those injuries are BB smokescreens.  Worried about Branch...he's the likely candidate to get Revis. 

Have to wait and see.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

Their losing Woody may counter our injuries on the D-Line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets also reporting Drew Coleman as questionable (knee).  Revis is listed as limited participation, but will play on Sunday.