Injury Report!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Injury Report!

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes agree, after seeing the Dobson hit, I thought he would be missing some time.

also, just because guys are out at practice, does not mean they are playing, or vice versa, but it is a positive sign that they are present

Dennard = Cramp

Dobson = Wrenched neck, sore, pulled muscles, maybe a bell ring

Some of you completely overrate nicks and dings that our players have.

Ridley's shoulder is probably acting up again, but I wouldn't be surpirsed to see BB plop down Leon Washington this week for the first time with brand new 3rd down plays for him to confuse Cincy.

Bolden, Blount, Washington should be ok in Cincy if Ridley can't go. 

[/QUOTE]

Really?? nobody thought vince's injury was anything more than a ankle twist or foot strain. look what happened there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Just had sex with BB's girlfriend.  On my way out the window, he said he "would put the best team on the field this Sunday, given the situation at that time"... and then would "hunt me down after the game." 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Just had sex with BB's girlfriend.  On my way out the window, he said he "would put the best team on the field this Sunday, given the situation at that time"... and then would "hunt me down after the game." 

I just laughed out loud at that 1st comment. Gonna get me in trouble dude!  I can see why you were sleeping with his chic. She is pretty hot for her age.

I would love to hear others people convo with the head coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I feel a Ridley trade coming on------

Ridley to Clev and a 3rd for Taylor, done deal. I'll even drive Ridley myself. I love Ridley but Taylor would be a steal with Vince down. However, I don't see that happening. But we can dream right?

[/QUOTE] Lombardi just might do it, he does have man love for Belichick. They get a good running back- better and younger than McGahee at this time and another pick.  and how many running backs do the Patriots need.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Updating a previous item, Stevan Ridley missed Wednesday's practice with a knee injury.

We have no reason to believe it's serious, but don't expect the Patriots to let out any further information. We'll monitor Ridley throughout the week. - Jeff Howe through rotoworld.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Ridley to Clev and a 3rd for Taylor, done deal. I'll even drive Ridley myself. I love Ridley but Taylor would be a steal with Vince down. However, I don't see that happening. But we can dream right?

Lombardi just might do it, he does have man love for Belichick. They get a good running back- better and younger than McGahee at this time and another pick.  and how many running backs do the Patriots need.

I dont like Ridleys fumblelitus but Im not yet ready to go with just Bolden and Blount. Vareens coming back but long from now and Leon is a 3rd down back. I wouldnt mind trading, but I think we have assets besides RB we could offer. We need RB depth or then we will be in playoffs talking about we cant run cuz they are all hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

@jeffphowe Ridley (knee), Dobson (neck), Thompkins (shoulder), Hightower (knee) and Wilson (hamstring) were new additions on the injury report.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

we have seen via the TRich trade what Lombardi thinks RB's are worth...do you think he would put a value on Taylor of Ridley and a #3? C'mon, no one ever said Lombardi was a good GM, but he is not stupid!

Sections
Shortcuts