Injury Updates?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Injury Updates?

I did notice that the last drive was helped along by the fact that we had Sergio Brown and Tracy White on the field.  What happened to Spikes?  I think I missed his injury during my drunken rant at the tv....also, Chung went down with a leg injury...that could be costly.  Anyone seen any updates?  Seemed like terrible timing for those 2 to go down hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Injury Updates?

In Response to Injury Updates?:
    [QUOTE]I did notice that the last drive was helped along by the fact that we had Sergio Brown and Tracy White on the field.  What happened to Spikes?  I think I missed his injury during my drunken rant at the tv....also, Chung went down with a leg injury...that could be costly.  Anyone seen any updates?  Seemed like terrible timing for those 2 to go down hurt.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound good on Spikes.  They noted (the press) that after he talked to the doctors he put a towel over his head and was crying.  Sorta like Wes when he learned he was out for the year....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Injury Updates?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Injury Updates? : Doesn't sound good on Spikes.  They noted (the press) that after he talked to the doctors he put a towel over his head and was crying.  Sorta like Wes when he learned he was out for the year....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Dang...I didn't even see him get hurt, not sure how I missed that.  He was really energizing the D too....it would be a shame if he's out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injury Updates? : Dang...I didn't even see him get hurt, not sure how I missed that.  He was really energizing the D too....it would be a shame if he's out.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Agree, he was really playing the best he has since he got here.  They are saying it's a knee.  We can always hope he is just really emotional and it's not as bad as it looked....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It looks like Spikes is okay in the sense that his injury doesn't look season ending:http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7204357/new-england-patriots-brandon-spikes-strains-mcl-week-week

That being said with both Mayo and Spikes hampered by MCL injuries our LB corps is looking a little thin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]It looks like Spikes is okay in the sense that his injury doesn't look season ending: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7204357/new-england-patriots-brandon-spikes-strains-mcl-week-week That being said with both Mayo and Spikes hampered by MCL injuries our LB corps is looking a little thin.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

This is truly good news.  They're going to need him down the stretch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Maybe we'll see a Fletcher and Tarpinian sighting now. I've been waiting for these 2 to get on the field more. 

Sections
Shortcuts