Injury Watch-Chris Harris

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Injury Watch-Chris Harris

Count me as someone who would rather see the Pats face the best players Denver has.  We aren't going to see chumps line up against us if we make it to the SB.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

LET´S GO DOBSON !!!!!! if NE can present Edelman, Amenodola, vareen, Dobson + 1. I dont see how denver can stop us from scoring 30+ pts.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ill bet champ bailey is secretly crying like that romo chick in the NFL fantasy football commercial. The poor guy is still smouldering from last year and I bet he still sports some charcoal from Ben Watson running him down and making him fumble thru the end zone.  Yes I said it 

this game still has gomer in it and its in Denver.  I hate when we play there.  IMO if the pats win it all this year it will be Brady and bb's greatest accomplishment.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

Chris will be missed but you guys really don't have anyone that requires being covered.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to 83's comment:

Chris will be missed but you guys really don't have anyone that requires being covered.

You're free to make any claim that you want, but you might want to recognize that somebody or other has been scoring points for New England.  The Pats haven't scored less than 20 points in a game since October 6.  In their last three games New England scored 41, 34 and 43 points.  Blame the running game, but New England's passing game feeds its running game.

If Denver's coach equally takes this stance that no Patriots receiver requires being covered, then Peyton Manning is in for one of those Denver-Dallas 51-48 shootout games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Last week, Chris Harris marveled at how much Denver's injury-riddled defense had changed and how not a single player who started against Baltimore in last year's playoffs would start at the same position against San Diego on the anniversary of that crushing loss.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-harris-torn-acl-174900519--nfl.html

Every last one of them has turned over?  And Von Miller and Chris Harris on top of that?  Recently?  And they're going up against Bill Belichick's complex offense?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts