Inside The Playbook by Gred Beddard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Inside The Playbook by Gred Beddard

Good breakdown of a crucial play against the Ravens.

Nice job, Greg.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/09/inside_the_play_30.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Inside The Playbook by Gred Beddard

I felt as it happened that the game was lost on that play because I did not have confidence in converting 3rd and long at that time and I had no faith in the defense at that point. Bedard's analysis makes it sound like Solder was the one who screwed up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Cool Vid... thanks for posting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Cool Vid... thanks for posting

Nice video...except that is not what happened. The sack came from around right tackle, not around left. Not sure what play Bedard was watching.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I do not have the actual video but I remember a Raven nearly sacking Brady on the the 3rd and 16 from the right side untouched.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

At 2:42 of this clip, you'll see what Beddard is claiming.

Seems like Greg got it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVfF30-fB0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

#99 had some pressure from the right side, but Brady would have been able to avoid this.

#59 from the left was the real problem. Then there's always Ngata not far behind up the middle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

My bad, then. I remember the rush coming off right tackle.

Sections
Shortcuts