Interesting article by jason whitlock of fox sports on Haynesworth and ochocinco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Interesting article by jason whitlock of fox sports on Haynesworth and ochocinco

Found this article on foxsports by jason whitlock in which his says haynesworth and ochocinco arnt patiots type of players. let me know what you guys think of this article.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Whitlock-New-England-Patriots-Bill-Belichick-cant-salvage-Albert-Haynesworth-Chad-Ochocinco-072911

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Interesting article by jason whitlock of fox sports on Haynesworth and ochocinco

the guy is a d.bag.

and if by chance he is right, he is still a d.bag.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Interesting article by jason whitlock of fox sports on Haynesworth and ochocinco

"Desperation and arrogance"

Stupid comment....Desperation?   LOL   Thinking you can change a player is arrogant?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

In Response to Interesting article by jason whitlock of fox sports on Haynesworth and ochocinco:
    [QUOTE]Found this article on foxsports by jason whitlock in which his says haynesworth and ochocinco arnt patiots type of players. let me know what you guys think of this article. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Whitlock-New-England-Patriots-Bill-Belichick-cant-salvage-Albert-Haynesworth-Chad-Ochocinco-072911
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

i AGREE. Whitlock = D.BAG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Whitlock is a dumbasss. I'm sure Haynesworth and Ocho will salute and follow orders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I don't read anything with "Fox" in it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

As much as I dislike this crumb, I must admit he has some valid points. However, I don't think this has anythign to do with ego or desperation of the Pats in response to the Jets. I think it has everythign to do with what could be, and high reward for somewhat low risk financially..at least in the case of Al.

I dont think he is totally correct either and misrepresents some facts like, "Al doesn't like to play in the 3-4.."..How about, "Al doesn't like to play nose in the 3-4", or this is simply a waste of his talent. To say he has no love of football is crazy as well. I don't understand how a guy can play the way he use to, become defensive player of the year wthout a love for football.

Anyway, only time will tell on both of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I love it.  The Haters are already trying to knock down the juggernaut even before it starts gaining traction.  Hopefully, by the end of December the rest of the country will groan every time another Undefeated Patriots story hits the presses and pray futilely for a loss and get crushed each and every week.  Bring more Haters on!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Same article could have been written after the Randy Moss or Dillon signings. 

Bottom line is that it's a dumb article because in a year we'll know. But what I like is that the Pats haven't risked their shirts at all on these signings, so there's really not the same kind of worst case scenario there was in the case of A. Thomas for example.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

"Interesting article by jason whitlock" ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i just thought it was interesting bc when u go to the foxsports nfl home page the first thing you see is BB dressed like a carnie and the headlines SEND IN THE CLOWS.

12. This post has been removed.