INTERESTING ARTICLE. WHAT SAY PATS FANS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: INTERESTING ARTICLE. WHAT SAY PATS FANS?

In Response to Re: INTERESTING ARTICLE. WHAT SAY PATS FANS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: INTERESTING ARTICLE. WHAT SAY PATS FANS? :  Lots of flops taken in the 1st round over the years.           yep.            
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I remember Eli's first NFL action, in Philly against the Eagles. He looked like a deer in the headlights...and got absolutely crushed by an Eagle defender, that day. He certainly has come a long way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Ben, Eli, Rodgers. You still play to win, Ben's been to 3 and won 2, Eli has been to 2 and won 2, Rodgers 1 for 1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INTERESTING ARTICLE. WHAT SAY PATS FANS? : dragon you are waaaaay over the top with your anti-Newton agenda
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

We shall see jintsfan....but I still stand by my stats. I don't think anything is over the top that I said to be honest. It's simply a look at the numbers, and they show a steep decline from first to second half of the season, no?

But I will admit I soured on the kid as soon as he called HIMSELF an 'Icon'. That being said before he'd ever thrown an NFL pass.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Wheres Brady?  He is better then 90% of those guys. Anywyas. Really Big Ben as #1?? I rather have Newton, Rodgers, Dam i'll even take Bledsoe, lol
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

TB was not a first round pick. Remember?