interesting commentsfrom STL radio announcers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

interesting commentsfrom STL radio announcers.

What a bummer , watching in upstate NY . saw the national anthems from Wembly and boom they switch coverage to Jets -Miami.

So i had to listen to NFL radio with STL announcers. Demarco Farr had a great take. The main announcer asked why Brady was still in game with 35-7 lead?  Farr said " why not , he is probably safer in the pocket than on the bench!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: interesting commentsfrom STL radio announcers.

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a bummer , watching in upstate NY . saw the national anthems from Wembly and boom they switch coverage to Jets -Miami.

So i had to listen to NFL radio with STL announcers. Demarco Farr had a great take. The main announcer asked why Brady was still in game with 35-7 lead?  Farr said " why not , he is probably safer in the pocket than on the bench!"

[/QUOTE]

lol.... man glad i wasn't a rams fan lisyening to that....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't live in New England anymore so each week I check The 506 to see if the Pats will be on TV were ever I happen to be.    That way it's not a surprise if they're not on TV.  I stream the games on First Row Sports when they're not on TV. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I thought First Row sports was taken down for US.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought First Row sports was taken down for US.

[/QUOTE]

They have a new domain... google them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I think it's Firstrowsports EU now.  I streamed the game today

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's Firstrowsports EU now.  I streamed the game today

[/QUOTE]

thanks to both Boise state and Cslivia

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Well I live in Tucson,AZ but am in Lawton, OK (yuk) on bussiness and went to a sports bar to watch. The game was such a blowout CBS switched to the GB game in the third quarter! I texted my sister in Mass and she said they at least didn't change it there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I go to a sports bar here in Missoula, Montana where they can dial up any game you want. The downside is they only carry the sound for one of the games and that's not usually a Patriots game. Sometimes I just reach up to the TV and turn the sound up anyway.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I guess it got lonely on the Jest Bandwagon with all of your fellow fans jumping off so you have to come here for company.  But you really should blame Pats Fans for another failed season.   Maybe if Sanchez got injuried Tebow could have your season.

Hey I'm sorry I shouldn't pick on you today with all the water in your mom's basement from Sandy.  Have a good day Rusty and try to stay dry OK!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to PatsGoinDown2012's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how Patriots fans whine when other teams (like the Saints a couple of weeks ago) break records saying they run up the stats, when the Patriots are the most known for running up the score in games and stats mongering.  No way Brady should have played in the 4th quarter of that game with such a big lead.  Remember 2007, when your team was up 35-7 and went for it on 4th and  5?  That is arrogance at its best.  I hope sometime Brady stays in the game late with a big lead and then suffers a career ending injury.  That would serve him right for stat  mongering when its not necessary.

Peyton Manning at least had the class to sit out on Sunday night when the Broncos were up 34-7.  Peyton has more class in his little finger then the entire Patriots organization and the fan base that supports their arrogant tactics.[/QUOTE]

You should change your name to "GoingDown on a Clown in 2012".  More fitting.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

PatsGoinDown..

Why even post here when all you do is post the same, negative, stuff about the Pats?  There is always something about them you do not like.   If your team did this, you'd be smiling to beat the band and couldn't care less about "class" if your team had the capability to run up the score.  Besides, Peyton has had his hand in many a blow-out in which he padded his stats.  Don't say he is "full of class".  Your Pats negativity shows too much!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ Rest my case!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PatsGoinDown..

Why even post here when all you do is post the same, negative, stuff about the Pats?  There is always something about them you do not like.   If your team did this, you'd be smiling to beat the band and couldn't care less about "class" if your team had the capability to run up the score.  Besides, Peyton has had his hand in many a blow-out in which he padded his stats.  Don't say he is "full of class".  Your Pats negativity shows too much!

[/QUOTE]

It is what it is!  Can't help it if your team is a full of negative history because you cheated.  I would disown my team if they cheated like the Patriots.  I would also not jump on the bandwagon of a team just because they won like you did either.

[/QUOTE]

Well if you are a Jets fan, as I suspect, then your team was caught doing the same thing on national TV. It just so happens that the Jets suck so bad there's no point in punishing them. I mean taking a way a 1st round pick might actually help the Jets the way they select, what kind of punishment would that be?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess it got lonely on the Jest Bandwagon with all of your fellow fans jumping off so you have to come here for company.  But you really should blame Pats Fans for another failed season.   Maybe if Sanchez got injuried Tebow could have your season.

Hey I'm sorry I shouldn't pick on you today with all the water in your mom's basement from Sandy.  Have a good day Rusty and try to stay dry OK!

[/QUOTE]

Why do you igonrant Patriot fans think everyone that hates the Patriots is a Jets fan?  I got news for you, there are milloins of people in this world that hate the Patriots because they almost tarnished our great game on NFL footnall because they cheated.  Fortunately, the Ginats put an end to that in XLII.  I am a Bronccos fan, not a Jets fan morons.  Go Peyton!  I am loyal to my home team unlike 98% of Patriots fans who weren't born or eer lived in New England area.  That is why you are known as bandwagon fans.

[/QUOTE]

It is humorous you would use the word ignorant.

Get this hypocrite. The NFL makes the rules you cling to. And the NFL considers the Patriots championships as legit as any other. If you're going to embrace their authority in the one case you must also in the other. You can't have it both ways phoney.