Interesting game tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Interesting game tonight

So far every Thursday night has been a stinker, but tonight should be of some interest to us pats fans. I am interested to see the browns play. Very good o-line, tough physical D that gives the pats trouble. I also am interested to see if manual has made gains since we saw him week1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Interesting game tonight

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Agreed. Watching the B's opener right now, too. Kelly with a shorthanded penalty shot for the first goal of the season. Absolutely undressed the TB goalie.

Good stuff! If the B's weren't on I would definitely watch tonight's game from start to finish.

I hope Hoyer continues to make a name for himself. I liked that guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hoyer is going to be just good enough that the Browns blow the draft and don't take a QB #1. He is what he is...a decent back up. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Hoyer is going to be just good enough that the Browns blow the draft and don't take a QB #1. He is what he is...a decent back up. 

Plenty of good QB's coming out next year. They will be able to get a quality QB middle of the 1st round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hoyer must have learned how to slide from Brady. Clumsy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Go Browns! These all brown unis are terrible though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Hoyer must have learned how to slide from Brady. Clumsy.

This is why I am fine with TB not running ever.   Too many things can go wrong.  Even a young guy like RGIII said he never learned how to slide feet first.

I hope Hoyer is OK.   Terrible to wait so long for a chance and then have this happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

How can any QB be considered a bust 5 games into his career?  And I think the media has spent more time pumping the Dolphins, who looked terrible against the Saints.

Every year we get this this from the hacks. Team X is going to take the AFC East. Then by  the time December rolls around we have the division locked up and the "experts" pick is struggling to play .500 ball.

Last year it was the Bills. Their new and improved defense with Mario Williams and Mark Anderson. was supposedly tailor  made to give  the Patriots fits. Like the Ravens and Giants. They came into the first match up with the Pats at 3-1. And we hung nearly 50 points on them and beat them handily in game two if I remember rightly.

What I will enjoy most about this season is watching the wheels fall off in Denver. We watched this with the Colts for a decade. How many times do you have see something before you recognize a pattern? Teams like the Broncos aren't built to win Superbowls.

As much as I can't stand the whining and the throwing teammates under the bus, I think what I hate the most about Manning isn't even his fault: It's the delusional overrating by the media and their refusal to accept even the most basic logic when it comes to Peyton and his finesse teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Sad to see Hoyer hurt.  Hope he can get back this season, but I read they're worried there was ligament damage. I've always liked Hoyer for some reason.  Thought he was one of Brady's better back-ups and wanted to see him get a chance to start and maybe prove himself capable of holding the starting job down for the season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Browns win it on a pick 6 with draft bust Manuel hurt!  lol!

Cleveland is the current division leader, if NE beats Cincy on Sunday. What a blow to the trendy Bills.

Why is Manuel a bust? Because he got hurt. You are one slimeball I tell ya. You wish and cheer for injuries instead of embracing competition within the division. Show some class dude

and yet you come on here and say Brady and his 5.3 40 should be scrambling more?? hmmm, Sounds like you wishing for an injury to Brady also. You are probably the reason we havent won sh*t in years. You and your dam Brady voodoo doll!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Browns win it on a pick 6 with draft bust Manuel hurt!  lol!

Cleveland is the current division leader, if NE beats Cincy on Sunday. What a blow to the trendy Bills.

Yes queenie, a 2-2 qb (would probably be 3-2 if he didn't get hurt) is a bust.

But on the other hand, Ryan Mallet, who hasn't played a single game and has been incredibly average in preseason games is worthy of a 1st round pick because your bestest buddy BB picked him. Yup, you don't have an agenda alright. Quick! Go post another lol at (insert other team's player here) thread!

Sections
Shortcuts