interesting list of the TEN greatest playas let go by BB+reasons y, u agree?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

interesting list of the TEN greatest playas let go by BB+reasons y, u agree?

http://nesn.com/playlist/lawyer-milloy-mike-vrabel-richard-seymour-among-top-10-patriots-let-go-by-bill-belichick/1/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_165772" rel="nofollow">http://nesn.com/playlist/lawyer-milloy-mike-vrabel-richard-seymour-among-top-10-patriots-let-go-by-bill-belichick/1/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_165772

there's wes, seymour, samuel, vrabes.. but they added law firm as honorable mention as well.

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: interesting list of the TEN greatest playas let go by BB+reasons y, u agree?

A more interesting thing is: which great players did Belichick let go that went on to have success that he should have held onto? 

I'm critical of Bill the GM in several areas but not in this one, he has a brilliant knack for knowing when guys are done. 

You could argue he was wrong about Vinatieri - who expected him to be so productive for so long - but Gost has overall been a strong replacement, a bit overpaid of late but still, strong. 

*** Maybe Welker but again Edelman playing like he has, Welker was missed last year but didn't cost us the season. 

BB's only big mistake was not re-signing Branch, that one (IMO) cost us a Super Bowl...

Overall, when he lets someone go they are either done or we are fine without them....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: interesting list of the TEN greatest playas let go by BB+reasons y, u agree?

What's the complete list?  I ain't typin' that full thing.  I get a shortcut to a link which shows this:

...-oup:  We still need cuts and pastes of pics on here.  Any way it shows Ronald McDonald waving (yes...Yyyes); And it says:  "Ronald McDonald Now on Twitter."  ...which I'm in favor of because I don't like censhorship.  And IF Belichick cut Ronald McDonald, I am ALSO in favor of...because I'm trying not to go to places where I might eat something that used to wag it's tail & ponder stuff-  I am not favor of this.

As for the guys you showed:

Wes:  No all the way on normal stuff that most people would consider;  Even after that contract stink, He DID sign for relative dirt to play for Denver...and he's good.  Yes on:  He became Brady's A#1 target lock-on, verses what I love(d) about Brady's past A#1 target-lockon:  i.e. "The OPEN guy." 

Vrabel:  Should've retired here.  He had lost it big...but we didn't even HAVE a guy at Vrabel's 38 year old skill level to immediately replace even an aged Mike Vrabel.  Seemed like a castoff:  Here's Cassel...and oh yea, Here's this old guy which we don't have even an equal for yet, And he's for free...a "what-ever."

Asante:  NEVER a complete CB.  Trade...let him go...He wants to jump routes and never tackle nor play team defense in order to just get more pick-offs than the next guy so he can make mullah and be on ESPN- TRADE, Cut, Remove, b#tch smack...any-one like this.

Seymour:  Soooo hard.  After he held out and got his rookie contract changed to Big Bucks...He subsequently got injured for 3 out of  years.  He EPITOMIZES solid 3-4 selfless DE...that's a 1 in a million route.  But...3 outta 4 years on IR junk...and someone gives ya a 1st Rder to take him on his final contract year with you.  Yecch.  IF he plays nasty that 1 last year, YOU ain't signing him again for MASSIVE money, and so ya lose him anyway.  Yep=Gotta

BJGE:  Not in a million years...Add in role players like Spikes and Legarrete Blount, no matter how early their careers are;  They've produced in NE and they left for peanuts and they helped you win and you could still use them all day long and it'd cost ya zip for their guaranteed B grade contributions.  I am never in favor of letting those guys go when ya don't have to...for any reason...and they produced and still could produce for you all day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

http://nesn.com/playlist/lawyer-milloy-mike-vrabel-richard-seymour-among-top-10-patriots-let-go-by-bill-belichick/1/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_165772" rel="nofollow">http://nesn.com/playlist/lawyer-milloy-mike-vrabel-richard-seymour-among-top-10-patriots-let-go-by-bill-belichick/1/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_165772

this b the link from Nesn.. if it doesnt work, just search while there.. 10 greatest pats let go by bill belichick

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

I don't disagree with a single move.  Samuel was way overrated.   His missed pick in the SB was just an example of how he was more talk than result.  Seymour had stopped playing.  Losing Branch did not cost us a SB; he was just another guy that Brady made look good.

Vinitieri was a tough, but correct call.  DOn't need to put that much into a placekicker.

Law, Milloy, McGinest, Vrabel.  Strong, strong sentimental value.  Tough to see them move on, but it was the right thing for the team

Dreaming the Impossible Dream

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

how can ANYONE say BB did anything wrong? How dare they? BB Is the greatest human being ever and has NEVER EVER been anything but right. It's only the haters and jealous league people, media, and that evil Jet employee Roger Goodell that have been waging a war on him to make him look bad....signed BB's stalker fan... Russ Griswold

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Don't see a problem with any of the decisions to let walk.  Agree that BB generally has it one sock when he lets someone go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If BB was anywhere near as good at the incoming as he is at the outgoing, we would have at least 3 more Lombardis.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

A more interesting thing is: which great players did Belichick let go that went on to have success that he should have held onto?

RESPONSE: Right you are!

I'm critical of Bill the GM in several areas but not in this one, he has a brilliant knack for knowing when guys are done. 

RESPONSE: I am in general agreement here as well. The only exceptions were Adam Vinatieri, and the recent escape of RBs Danny Woodhead and LeGarrette Blount. All three of these guys could have been retained with, relatively speaking, modest contracts. As for Ghost being a "strong replacement", he was last year. But, in 2006, Vinatieri kicked the Colts past the Baltimore Ravens in the play-offs, kicking five (5) FGs in raw, windy Baltimore, to account for all 15 Indy points in a 15-13 win. The Colts would go on to edge the Pats in the AFC title game that year, and win SB 41 against a weak Chicago Bear team. If they had no Adam, would they have gotten by the Ravens? Furthermore, in SB 42, BB passed on a 48 yard FG attempt in a domed stadium, to go for a 4th and 13. If Adam were still on the team, do you really think that that would have happened? The Pats would go on to lose, 17-14. So...an argument can be made that the cost of letting the best "closer" in the game go to the Colts was two SBs. A bad BB mistake.

*** Maybe Welker but again Edelman playing like he has, Welker was missed last year but didn't cost us the season.

RESPONSE: BB appears to have let Welker go at the right time. Julian Edelman effectively replaced him. 

BB's only big mistake was not re-signing Branch, that one (IMO) cost us a Super Bowl...

RESPONSE: I don't consider this to be a mistake...nor did losing Branch cost the team a SB. Branch wanted far too much money, and the Pats got a #1 draft choice in return for him. The problem was that BB whiffed with safety Brandon Meriweather with that pick. Though Meriweather did contribute as a starter for a couple of years here, he disappointed. The AFC title game loss to the Colts in 2006 was due to some hometown officiating, in which the NFL sent an unprecedented letter of apology to the Patriots after the game for the bogus PI call on CB Ellis Hobbs, which gift-wrapped an Indy TD. Plus, an bevy of untimely injuries rendered the Pats' defense all but impotent in that game. The Pats blew a huge lead, thanks to that weak "D', and with lots of help from the Indy friendly zebras.    

Overall, when he lets someone go they are either done or we are fine without them....

The only real criticisms that I have of BB letting players go through free agency are Adam Vinatieri, and, most recently, RBs Danny Woodhead and LeGarrette Blount. Otherwise, BB has proven out to have been right in letting guys go.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

If BB was anywhere near as good at the incoming as he is at the outgoing, we would have at least 3 more Lombardis.

Typical Babe. Everybody's fault but his love. The phony Christian lies again

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )