1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Interesting NY football anecdote

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Like the lucky missed FG by the Ravens that got the patsies to the 2011 SB?  I see, I guess you're right.  A team has never won a superbowl without a lucky catch, noncatch, fumble, throw, kick, miss or call be the ref. 

You're right there with Queenie on the idiot meter.

[/QUOTE]

Once again, you are talking gibberish. Seriously. Show me one time where I said anything about the Patriots not being benefitted by good fortune. I have said and am saying that ALL teams (that means every one of them, including the Patriots, OK?) have benefitted from luck. 

I referred to one play as an example, and you bring up some other plays that are also examples proving my point and then call me an idiot. I think I'll just move on, have a nice afternoon.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

How do you think a Raiders fan feels about the Patriots 2001 Super Bowl Title?

I could be wrong, but werent the Patriots real fortunate also on a David Patten fumble in Buffalo down the stretch?

Numerous teams in all of sports have had something go their way on the road to a Championship.

Heppnes to the Pats, they won. The Giants, they were lucky. Right?

Please point out where I indicated that the Patriots were exempt from the notion that it's better to be lucky than good, especially in the playoffs.

What I said about the Patriots in this regard is that no other team has put themselves in a position to win a championship more often, every year but one in fact, in the last dozen going on 13 years. 

I don't think you read well.

[/QUOTE]

I read fine. You called the Giants championships "fraudulent" and when i asked you why you refered to them that way, one of your reason was a series of lucky bounces. I simply pointed out how the Patriots have had some luck along the way and you tell me I don't read well.

I wouldn't use the word fraudulent when describing either teams recent success. But if you asked 100 neautral fans of which ones Chanpionships they would call fraudulent, who do you think gets more votes?

Answer: Patriots, due to Spygate.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

There are no such things as "objective fans".....mutually exclusive terms by virtue of their definitions....If you hatre the Pats just admit it...it's OK...lots of people on these threads hate the Pats...they end up taking a load of crud, as they should, but they are ALLOWED TO EXIST HERE...EVERYONE LIKES TARGET PRACTICE...   :) ( sorry about the caps)

[/QUOTE]

Love the Pats. What did I write that made you think otherwise. And I'm pretty "objective" when talking about teams i have no emotional ties to.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Please point out where I indicated that the Patriots were exempt from the notion that it's better to be lucky than good, especially in the playoffs.

What I said about the Patriots in this regard is that no other team has put themselves in a position to win a championship more often, every year but one in fact, in the last dozen going on 13 years. 

I don't think you read well.

I read fine. You called the Giants championships "fraudulent" and when i asked you why you refered to them that way, one of your reason was a series of lucky bounces. I simply pointed out how the Patriots have had some luck along the way and you tell me I don't read well.

I wouldn't use the word fraudulent when describing either teams recent success. But if you asked 100 neautral fans of which ones Chanpionships they would call fraudulent, who do you think gets more votes?

Answer: Patriots, due to Spygate.

Once again, someone misses the entire point. I named several reasons why the Giants are frauds. Not the least of which is how they have the same record as the Jets (possibly worse after today), since Rex Ryan got there, will have missed the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years once they're eliminated in October. I think they're frauds, you can think whatever you like.

Spygate, of course, has everything to do with nothing. But it's what those who have no real coherent argument bring up, because it doesn't take much imagination or intelligence. But somehow, we're all supposed to bow down to the Spygate myth and concede that everything the Patriots have accomplished is fake or tainted. Well, I'm not playing. And I really don't care what 100 neutral fans (or trolls like you) think.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

There are no such things as "objective fans".....mutually exclusive terms by virtue of their definitions....If you hatre the Pats just admit it...it's OK...lots of people on these threads hate the Pats...they end up taking a load of crud, as they should, but they are ALLOWED TO EXIST HERE...EVERYONE LIKES TARGET PRACTICE...   :) ( sorry about the caps)

Love the Pats. What did I write that made you think otherwise. And I'm pretty "objective" when talking about teams i have no emotional ties to.

Therefor, you are not a "fan (derived from the word "fanatic")" of the Pats...that's ok, I dislike he Brunes because they choked on the bone last year...in terrible fashion...2 goals in 36 seconds?..BADDDDD CHOKEEEEEEE

[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.Theres the problem. I thought I was talking to someone with an ounce of intelligence.

I love the Pats, but since I can be objective about other teams  I have no emotional ties to, I am not a fan.(derived from the word "fanatic")

That makes sense.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Therefor, you are not a "fan (derived from the word "fanatic")" of the Pats...that's ok, I dislike he Brunes because they choked on the bone last year...in terrible fashion...2 goals in 36 seconds?..BADDDDD CHOKEEEEEEE

Oh, okay.Theres the problem. I thought I was talking to someone with an ounce of intelligence.

I love the Pats, but since I can be objective about other teams  I have no emotional ties to, I am not a fan.(derived from the word "fanatic")

That makes sense.

[/QUOTE]

Does to me...I think what you are concerned about is someone noting the incredible choke by the Brunes....Brunes fan have no sense of humor...at all...all you have to do is go on the threads over there to find out....hey, it's ok...

[/QUOTE]

Did not say anything in response to your comment about the Bruins.

All you have to do is go on the threads to see I have a sense of humor.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Do we have a new board cop?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Spygate, of course, has everything to do with nothing. But it's what those who have no real coherent argument bring up, because it doesn't take much imagination or intelligence. But somehow, we're all supposed to bow down to the Spygate myth and concede that everything the Patriots have accomplished is fake or tainted. Well, I'm not playing. And I really don't care what 100 neutral fans (or trolls like you) think.

Your right. I'm sure if the roles were reveresed and the Jets were the succesful team with the Spygate accusations and penalties for it, it would have everything to do with nothing on this board.

It's all about laundry.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That makes sense.

[/QUOTE]

Does to me...I think what you are concerned about is someone noting the incredible choke by the Brunes....Brunes fan have no sense of humor...at all...all you have to do is go on the threads over there to find out....hey, it's ok...

[/QUOTE]

Did not say anything in response to your comment about the Bruins.

All you have to do is go on the threads to see I have a sense of humor.

[/QUOTE]

It's obvious to me!

[/QUOTE]

Tell me more how the Bruins choked last year and the Patriots did not in the two Super Bowls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Lmao at this dude. Getting destroyed on every thread he's in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Lmao at this dude. Getting destroyed on every thread he's in.

Still hurtin from that beating earlier in the week?

That was bad.