Interesting Panthers Fan Comment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Interesting Panthers Fan Comment

Panthers fan dont really take a liking to LaFell... they think he wasnt good. but he was the team's 3rd option behind Smith and Olson in an ultra conservative offense. what else did they want? and everyone starts bi*ching about stone hands too. I think he's fine. possible Givens 2.0.

LaFell is off twitter for a month starting today. part of me thought it was the Pats then i saw all these Panther fans giving him grief.

They are really sour down there. You know not having any WR with NFL experience will do that.

As for TB. That pass to Edelman still haunts. imo the game is totally different if he hits that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

^^^^^ Jackholes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to toolfinder's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

[/QUOTE]

you cant tell me he didnt totally miss edelman there?

now that game was lost because our defense couldnt get off the field but that pass missed and changed alot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

[/QUOTE]

now that game was lost because our defense couldnt get off the field but that pass missed and changed alot

[/QUOTE]

He threw it to a spot and it was slightly beyond Edleman who didn't take the greatest angle. If Edleman catches it then what. The Pats have 3 more points, maybe 7. They lost by more than that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    He did, but it was only one throw. There were plenty of chances for us to socre more points in that game. Every QB misses throws, even in the playoffs. Unfortuantely, last year we needed to be perfect every game and that wasn't going to happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

About Brady with regards to LaFell joining NE. As you can see, it's becoming very well known Brady has been struggling a ton in the postseason. Who knows, maybe his moving to Boston for good and wearing the pants in the family will bring back the old Brady?

Ian Valone ·  Top Commenter

It's funny 'cause he was the most expendable of the receivers. He obviously didn't see them against Denver in the playoffs when Tom Brady overthrew everyone. He should quit talking and focus on trying to get open. Reply ·  ·  3 hours ago

Funny, Brady's post season isn't the issue.  It's the Defense post season that is the issue.  What will it take for you to understand?   How about this...

Pats post season offense when they won the SB's in 2001, 2003 and 2004.  Average points scored post season games = 24.2 points.

Pats post season offense when they didn't go to the SB in 2010, 2012 and 2013.  Average points scored post season games = 25.8 points.

Pats post season defense when they won the SB's in 2001, 2003 and 2004.  Average points allowed post season games = 17.22 points.

Pats post season defense when they didn't go to the SB in 2010, 2012 and 2013.   Average points allowed post season games = 26.7 points.

The defense is allowing an average of almost 10 more points per game in the 2010, 2012 and 2013 post season then they did in the post seasons they won the SB's.  Thank goodness BB finally realizes this and has brought in a couple CB's to help the defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mentor561. Show mentor561's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

About Brady with regards to LaFell joining NE. As you can see, it's becoming very well known Brady has been struggling a ton in the postseason. Who knows, maybe his moving to Boston for good and wearing the pants in the family will bring back the old Brady?

It's funny 'cause he was the most expendable of the receivers. He obviously didn't see them against Denver in the playoffs when Tom Brady overthrew everyone. He should quit talking and focus on trying to get open. Reply ·  ·  3 hours ago

[/QUOTE]

Funny, Brady's post season isn't the issue.  It's the Defense post season that is the issue.  What will it take for you to understand?   How about this...

Pats post season offense when they won the SB's in 2001, 2003 and 2004.  Average points scored post season games = 24.2 points.

Pats post season offense when they didn't go to the SB in 2010, 2012 and 2013.  Average points scored post season games = 25.8 points.

Pats post season defense when they won the SB's in 2001, 2003 and 2004.  Average points allowed post season games = 17.22 points.

Pats post season defense when they didn't go to the SB in 2010, 2012 and 2013.   Average points allowed post season games = 26.7 points.

The defense is allowing an average of almost 10 more points per game in the 2010, 2012 and 2013 post season then they did in the post seasons they won the SB's.  Thank goodness BB finally realizes this and has brought in a couple CB's to help the defense.

[/QUOTE]

Does that take into account the average the points per game are going up because of todays NFL that favours point scoring.

Not saying your argument is wrong but ensuring the data is consistent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just focus on the SB games. I hate using averages on so few events, so I do it this way.

Points allowed by the D

2001 - 17

2003 - 29

2004 - 21

2007 - 17

2011 - 19

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen in this forum. Wearing the pants. This kind of analysis makes Bleacher Report seem like genius. Yeah if Brady has to scrape ice off his car he'll play better in big games. 

Just be done with it and present your complete list of quarterbacks you'd rather have right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mentor561's comment:

Does that take into account the average the points per game are going up because of todays NFL that favours point scoring.

Not saying your argument is wrong but ensuring the data is consistent.

Points are going up?  Look at the SB's.  If you look at the last 15 SB's the average points scored by the winning team is 29.  The prior 15 years the average points scored by the winning team is 37.  The averages are going down, not up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just be done with it and present your complete list of quarterbacks you'd rather have right now.

[/QUOTE]

it would be too long

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just focus on the SB games. 

[/QUOTE]

Well Rusty dip wad is talking post season thats why I included post seasons.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just another thread where Rusty is trying to take blame off the defense. 

We should all be talking about....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

We had such a short passing game for awhile, seems like Tom doesn't practice it as much. Looks like his trajectory is off. Not enough loft, sometimes too much. I dont know, cause he still has the arm.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I generally rely on random Panthers fans on the internet for my football analysis. 

Maybe if Edelman were faster and taller like a real deep receiver that would have been a completion?  It's hard to judge Brady's deep game when the Pats have no true deep receivers. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I generally rely on random Panthers fans on the internet for my football analysis. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL....yep......since some random Panthers fan says Brady missed a few throws, it totally proves he sucks in the post season, and is the main reason we lost any post season games....It's all so clear now!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

It's funny 'cause he was the most expendable of the receivers. He obviously didn't see them against Denver in the playoffs when Tom Brady overthrew everyone. He should quit talking and focus on trying to get open. Reply ·  ·  3 hours ago[/QUOTE]

^^^^^REEKS OF DESPERATION^^^^^

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^^^REEKS OF DESPERATION^^^^^

[/QUOTE]

Reeks more like stupidity to me!! LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The real story . . . 

LaFell told reporters that when the team was watching film of the Patriots last year in advance of a Nov. 18 game, Brady’s accuracy was hard to miss. “No matter what route they ran, no matter how the guy was on him, they just put their hands out and the ball was always in the perfect placement,” he said. “When you have a guy who can pinpoint the ball like he does, it’s great.” LaFell said he has yet to speak with Brady, as Brady has been out of the country and they’ve exchanged text messages. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

...and nothing but the truth so help you God?

- I do.

Can you tell us the facts.

- Tom Brady stinks.

And what do you have to back that up?

- I read it in the comment section on Facebook.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Live in Nc and watch the Panthers when not watching the Pats.  Remember when hearing about LaFell that he was usually the 3rd option with a QB that doesn't use his progressions like very good to great QBs do.. Overall he will be an improvement over what was used last year and could very well be a favorite of TB with his route running.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those darn QBs sometimes miss a pass.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Really, there are two panther fans saying this. Because the OP is a panther fan who has hated Brady ever since he denied his real team a Lombardi.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From PFT:

Patriots wide receiver Brandon LaFell said Wednesday that he signed with the Patriots because he wanted to play with a “Hall of Fame quarterback” and that Cam Newton, who threw passes to LaFell in Carolina, is not “there now.”

LaFell’s words were hard to argue with given where Tom Brady and Newton are in their respective careers, but they were not met kindly by Panthers fans all the same. On Twitter, LaFell heard from those who thought he was out of line as well as those who pointed out that things might have gone differently for LaFell, Newton and the Panthers if LaFell held onto more balls thrown his way.

“U right Cam didn’t make me drop balls nor did I say he did. So please continue on with your day thank you,” LaFell wrote.

LaFell then retweeted or replied to a few supportive comments, sent out a “Go Pats” and then announced that he’d be dropping off of Twitter for a month. We’re likely to survive until April, although we appreciate that LaFell offered an honest answer to the question about what led him to New England.

Sections
Shortcuts